Photography questions (pre-digital era)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So WHO took the pics of Alcala posing with the people he was photographed with? Some sites say there were about 900 pic, but not publishable because many photos were explicit, and are of people engaging in sex acts. I assume many of these acts featured Alcala along with the people in the pic. So doesn't that mean someone had to be taking the pictures?

I am a professional photographer and, just looking through all of these photos, I can see that a lot of the photos are "legitimate" photos in that he probably used his camera in public situations in order to "scout out" his victims. Or, perhaps some of these photos are from before he started killing. I can see several photos where he is obviously (to me anyway) that he is just doing some "peeper" pics where he just shoots a beautiful woman when she isn't aware of him being there.

Also, there seems to be some family photos in there as well. The communion girl, for instance, was obviously comfortable with Alcala as well as a couple of other children who were being photographed.

We don't know what the "explicit" photos showed. He could have filmed females alone, pleasuring themselves, or even with other men. He could have also put a video camera at the "right" level (Sony came out with the first home use one in 1967) and joined the female.

We have such a small amount of information on these photos that most of what we come up with here is speculation at best.

He also could have simply used a camera with a self timer.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back