Photos of Denise Richards snorting cocaine?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
The Perez Hilton site has a link to photos of Denise Richards and Richie Samborra during a beach vacation. Closeups show Denise using what appears to be a "coke snorter" and with a white powder in one nostril.

I believe the heading for the article may read "Nose for Trouble" (It is in Norwegian)
http://msn.herogna.no/nyheter/film/article43398.ece?element=gallery

But, then again, maybe it is some kind of medication?

I hope its medication the way she has slammed Charlie Sheen in public about his alleged drug use and morality. I'd hate to see her as a hypocrite

Looks to me like she's putting on chap stick or something. I don't see her doing anything with her nose. The way her mouth is it looks likes she's rubbing her lips together.

I personally don't care if she's even sniffing airplane glue--She has the best body in Hollywood

Peter Hamilton said:
I personally don't care if she's even sniffing airplane glue--She has the best body in Hollywood
Donald? :D Is that you? :confused:
just teasing;)

rayray said:
I hope its medication the way she has slammed Charlie Sheen in public about his alleged drug use and morality. I'd hate to see her as a hypocrite
Birds of a feather!!

looks like chapstick to me and the photos in the gold suit, sitting don't really look like her to me.

Jules said:
Looks to me like she's putting on chap stick or something. I don't see her doing anything with her nose. The way her mouth is it looks likes she's rubbing her lips together.

Me too Jules, I have to wear an spf lip balm when I'm in the sun. I think she's just applying something to her lips. Plus, her and Richie are not door knob stupid, there is no way she'd snort coke out in the open like that.

Boy, he sure should've used sunscreen. In the pics where she's wearing a burgundy suit, he's as red as a lobster! :doh:

Peter Hamilton said:
What about my girl crush Jessica Biel? She has a much better body, IMO. Or maybe I just totally respect the fact that works her *advertiser censored* off for her toned body.

I'm not convinced. She looks like she put on chapstick or lip gloss or something. If it is coke, it is pretty pathetic that she feels the need to do it in order to have fun at the beach with her boyfriend.

Masterj said:
What about my girl crush Jessica Biel? She has a much better body, IMO. Or maybe I just totally respect the fact that works her *advertiser censored* off for her toned body.

I'm not convinced. She looks like she put on chapstick or lip gloss or something. If it is coke, it is pretty pathetic that she feels the need to do it in order to have fun at the beach with her boyfriend.
Jessica Alba trumps Jessica Biel any day of the week, pal! :snooty:

Looks to me that she has her hand up to her nose. That's sure a funny way of applying chapstick. Who knows what she was doing?? Richie looks pudgy and out of shape, though. ;)

Autumn2004 said:
I agree fully, Why would you be with someone you didnt have things in common with???
Lots of women marry alcoholic men or drug abusers - yet aren't substance abusers themselves. And Vice Versa.

I absolutely think she is putting on chapstick/lipgloss - she knows the paparazzi are always there.

I think that paparazzi co. KNEW it too.

The latest pictures on the internet from this beach trip show Denise Williams' lady parts hanging out of her bathing suit bottoms...shades of Britney and Lindsey - yikes.

Dark Knight said:
Jessica Alba trumps Jessica Biel any day of the week, pal! :snooty:

My hubby has a thing for Jessica Alba, DK. You're not alone. :rolleyes:

englishleigh said:
My hubby has a thing for Jessica Alba, DK. You're not alone. :rolleyes:
Cripes I have a thing for JA..j/k j/k
happy Birthday

Looked like lip balm to me, too. The one shot with her hand to her nose, she could've just been wiping her nose! The tube and the photos with her rubbing her lips together, make it appear to me to be harmless. Tabloids, sheesh! :doh:

nanandjim said:
Looks to me that she has her hand up to her nose. That's sure a funny way of applying chapstick. Who knows what she was doing?? Richie looks pudgy and out of shape, though. ;)
I don't think there is a picture of her actually applying anything. They probably threw that one out. She might do coke for all I know - but I seriously doubt she did it on a beach in public with paparazzi around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back