PI Raw Video Tape (Nov. 15-16th) Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not go through all of the posts. I watched the video and vomited.

I saw what others think is the white board, almost like a cross turned over on it's side, where DC was coming out of the woods. Is this what MR was referrencing too?

There is no way to tell exactly where they were in the woodsy parts of the tape. But, they weren't going too deep into the woods to look. It appeared to be the same distance the body was found from the road.

The digging around the house - was that a rose painted on top of the paver that he pulled up?

Why 3 cell phones? Whose did he have with him? Did one belong to JB or one of the A's?

He wasn't looking for beer cans or a teen hang out. He was looking for Caylee's body and none too carefully. What was he going to do if he found it?

As I said. I vomited. I'll trust my gut on this one. Someone told him where to look and it wasn't Kio. I want to know what he was up to and I hope LE gets it out of him. Another immunity request coming.

Sick.

Hello all,

Sorry if this has been pointed out before(newbie) but does this look like Casey to anyone else? :confused:I think that may be her but I am not 100% sure.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iendID=2381928&albumID=256395&imageID=9375807

I think thats her and also thats the house Im referring Mike16acres in the vids above. Also in the pic you posted Casey has her hair up in a ponytail much like the person I believe to be coming out of the house in the video I linked above at the 54 second point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3hKR9_VF8M

The creepy thing to me is the urgency with which he was digging around and turning over stones ("leaving no stone unturned") and yet he seemed totally distracted by the phone calls.

What was the point of this video in the first place - to prove that he had earned his money? I don't think he did that.

I don't want to be a complainer, but can we please stay on-topic? Every thread seems to turn into a discussion of someone's MySpace. Is there a connection between that video and the PI video that I'm missing?

Umm, there is confusion on what building that is in the video. The best way to find what buildings that KC was associated with is through her pics. I believe that is what she was attempting to work on.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18458394/detail.html#-

Dominic Casey can be seen ramming a metal rod into the ground at the crime scene mere feet from where Caylee's remains were later found. At the house, he forcefully knifed open black trash bags.

This describes what DC does in the video perfectly:

"He's almost animal-like," said WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer, as he viewed the tape. "It's more like, 'Let me find the hidden treasure down here,' than 'Let's preserve the integrity of the crime scene, let's preserve the sanctity of the human remains.'"

"What if there was a fingerprint left by the killer on that bag and because of the fact that he's ramming that rod through the bag could've destroyed the fingerprint?" asked Sheaffer.

The actions could also have destroyed hairs, fiber and fluid from the killer that could have been in the trash bag that contained Caylee's remains.

It's horribly disturbing.

Umm, there is confusion on what building that is in the video. The best way to find what buildings that KC was associated with is through her pics. I believe that is what she was attempting to work on.

Ah ~ OK, then.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Omg. BC is ALL ABOUT Hoover releasing 'his video' without permission. Goes on and on and on and on about it.

Yo, Brad!! WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE??!!?? CAN YOU AT LEAST PRETEND TO WORK UP SOME FEELING ABOUT HER LITTLE BODY??!!??

Jesus Christ!!!!

Putting myself in time out. I'm beyond livid. :furious:

The video is crap, and the way they were probing and digging around was crap. They need to tell the police what they knew before Caylee's body was found, or they need to be arrested.

Really it's good that they are making this into a big deal ~ all the worse for them in the long run.

Probably nothing, but this keeps coming to mind while we discuss the abandoned building in the video. Does anyone know where this would be in relation to the scene or what day this call was made on?

On Tuesday, Orange County detectives requested the search group look at abandoned military housing off the beachline. When investigators inspected Casey's phone records, they determined she placed a call in the vicinity of the old barracks.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Quoting myself, sorry.

Okay I found a reference to the abandoned military building being naval barracks area, that makes this the McCoy Annex area. Another article references that the city owns this land now and it has several abandoned buildings, vandalized etc...

When I go to google maps and look at this area it is where Boggy Creek Rd meets with Beachline (changes name to Beeline). Is this the area George was seen off sitting off the side of the road looking into the woods?

I really want to know what day she made the call that led them to search this area now.

I want to know where that house is too. Could it be somewhere that Casey and Caylee hung out at? There are some containers in the window that make me think of abandoned paint thinner and the like...just thinking outloud here....could Casey have found the chloroform there and THEN googled it to see what it was?

Hmm...interesting theory about the chloroform. :waitasec:

:furious::furious:"Conway says, a man who worked for Dominick Casey, James Hoover, took that video without their permission and tried selling it to TV stations." snipped from FOX article.

Oh so NOW JH worked for DC????? Didn't DC expressly DENY that JH worked for him?? I guess BC isn't happy with the release of this video as it YET AGAIN implicates his clients in covering up the murder of their grandaughter.

I wonder who the "it is my tape..." is in the quote in the article? Is that the A's or BC speaking? It seems as if he's been trying to improve the public's perception of them lately by keeping them quiet -- this blows that out of the water. Greedy so and so's. I hope that tape throws the immunity he was seeking out of the window. :furious:

Conway plans to go after Hoover’s private investigator license. It seems, BC had better focus his efforts on building a defense for his clients...methinks they're gonna need it!

Does the last statement cement for anyone else the FACT that OBVIOUSLY they knew about the tape, its contents and the location discussions in November?

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1

I think JH knows who DC was talking to on the phone. They're both hiding plenty, IMO.

Makes me wonder too. They say he said he was on the phone with his daughter...but I have doubts on that. To me , he just looks too focused in looking AND in talking. Don't jump on me for this...but most men can't do two focused things at the same time;) Jokingly stated, of course. But I would think if it was his daugther he would be standing straight up talking and then telling her he had to go. Ya know?

Actually, you're not far off on the subject of men listening and doing something at the same time. I saw a British documentary series recently called "Brain Sex". It was about the difference in brain activity and perceptions and reactions between men and women, given similar tasks and stimuli. One of the interesting things (to me) was a test where the men and women wore headphones and nonsensical words/sounds were heard through the two sides at the same time or very close together, i.e., on the left the sound might be "kay" and on the right side it might be "zoo". The people were supposed to repeat the sounds they heard. Most the the time the women could repeat both sounds. Most of the time the men could only repeat ONE sound (and sometimes not even that because they got confused). Brainwaves showed that, while the men could physically HEAR the sound and know that there WAS a sound, their brains only used one side to PROCESS them, so they only heard one of them at a time. Women use BOTH sides of their brains to process sounds.

That explains a LOT.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Omg. BC is ALL ABOUT Hoover releasing 'his video' without permission. Goes on and on and on and on about it.

Yo, Brad!! WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE??!!?? CAN YOU AT LEAST PRETEND TO WORK UP SOME FEELING ABOUT HER LITTLE BODY??!!??

Jesus Christ!!!!

Putting myself in time out. I'm beyond livid. :furious:

Okay, I don't understand. I thought that Casey said that Hoover did not work for him or his company. I thought he offered his help..
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8232844&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Conway says, a man who worked for Dominick Casey, James Hoover, took that video without their permission and tried selling it to TV stations.
Fox news channel's Geraldo, obtained the video, but did not pay for it.

So did this man work for Casey or not? Just maybe Hoover decided after the body was found that DC must have known something! And decided that it was worth turning over to LE. Too, how is it if Hoover was not working for Casey, they feel this video belongs to anyone other than Hoover if he was the one filming on his own equipment?
ominic Casey of D&A Investigations said Thursday that James Hoover, the other private investigator associated with this case, and the man who is alleged by some to have made the videotapes, is not employed by his agency.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8181718&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
I call BS on all of it. DC knew he was filming, and if he did tell him it was inappropriate, I am sure that someone can hear that on the tape.
DC also claims to have photos where he was looking for places where they were hanging out, such as beer bottles and such..that is not what it appeared he was looking for to me!

This does not lead me to believe the A family was behind this. If they were, logic would tell us they got their information about where to look straight from the horses' mouth (KC), right? But he was looking in the wrong spot, said at one point "it would be right here", and never found anything. If it came from KC in a roundabout way, he would have found the mother lode.

Okay, I don't understand. I thought that Casey said that Hoover did not work for him or his company. I thought he offered his help..

Conway says, a man who worked for Dominick Casey, James Hoover, took that video without their permission and tried selling it to TV stations.
Fox news channel's Geraldo, obtained the video, but did not pay for it.

So did this man work for Casey or not? Just maybe Hoover decided after the body was found that DC must have known something! And decided that it was worth turning over to LE. Too, how is it if Hoover was not working for Casey, they feel this video belongs to anyone other than Hoover if he was the one filming on his own equipment?
ominic Casey of D&A Investigations said Thursday that James Hoover, the other private investigator associated with this case, and the man who is alleged by some to have made the videotapes, is not employed by his agency.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
I call BS on all of it. DC knew he was filming, and if he did tell him it was inappropriate, I am sure that someone can hear that on the tape.
DC also claims to have photos where he was looking for places where they were hanging out, such as beer bottles and such..that is not what it appeared he was looking for to me!

They are full of it. DC didn't even know if the tape existed anymore. We have been told that JH has been around since the beginning and volunteered to help the Anthony's. DC should be able to provide the employment agreement, payroll records and the confidentiality agreeement that JH is supposedly in violation of.

None of those things exist and we all know it. JH took video, probably with his own camera, in a public location where there is no presumption of privacy. The Anthony's attorney says he is going to go after the PI's license. Based on what? And really, who in this group has the audacity to throw the first ethics stone... glass houses and all.

Another thing that bothers me. DC says that Hoover said he taped over the video's and didn't have them anymore..yet, the Anthonys gave Geraldo permission to air the video because they didn't want money exchanging hands. Now, how did Geraldo get the video? If the Anthony's give it to him, then obviously they already had it, and how else would they have had it if it didn't come from Hoover or DC themselves?
I just say lock them all up!:behindbar

At the first part of the video where DC is coming out of the woods, why isn't there any audio on the video of the video? The quality of the video of the video is pretty bad, I hope LE has or can get the original videos of both days.

Also for the person that asked on page 8 of this thread, the crime scene photos are on the Orange County Sheriff's Office website:

If you go to the home page

http://www.ocso.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

and put your mouse cursor on the Agency pull down menu, then scroll down to Media Relations, then scroll over to the CAYLEE PAGE, then click on Crime Scene Gallery.

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/CrimeSceneGallery/tabid/558/Default.aspx

There's 171 photos and you can look at them all, they include all the aerial photos.

They are full of it. DC didn't even know if the tape existed anymore. We have been told that JH has been around since the beginning and volunteered to help the Anthony's. DC should be able to provide the employment agreement, payroll records and the confidentiality agreeement that JH is supposedly in violation of.

None of those things exist and we all know it. JH took video, probably with his own camera, in a public location where there is no presumption of privacy. The Anthony's attorney says he is going to go after the PI's license. Based on what? And really, who in this group has the audacity to throw the first ethics stone... glass houses and all.

If there is a way to determine that this man knew of a tip coming from DC that Caylee was dead, and they were going to find her, then it only leads me to think that both of them knew something. It should have been reported in November! If either of them were within 100 yards of the remains site, they both need to loose their license. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919