Picture on Cindy's Purse @ 2010.12.20 Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CONTRIVED IMO. Which negates any positive feelings I have about the fact that she is attempting refocus on Caylee. If she wants to back Caylee, she can start backing Caylee by loving her daughter even THOUGH she is a killer, and living in the truth of what happened.

ITA! If Cindy wants to suddenly show how much she loved Caylee...forget the hanging pictures...she should just sit her arse on the prosecution side of the courtroom! :furious:

I don't see how a pic of Caylee and her "Pawpaw" could draw any sympathy for herself or Casey at all. Everyone remembers the little girl sitting on his lap so still and asking him if he was tired yet. If Cindy is doing anything she is reminding everyone how sweet and caring Caylee was just hours before her death. Then of course, everyone knows how the inmate is accused of stealing from the little old man in the nursing home not long before, too.

Wonder if this is the newest trinket available from the foundation. For just 9.99, you too can show your love and help other missing children. Or perhaps she is taking this with her to show people as she goes to every house and knocks down every door for as long as she is on this earth...
Actually, it look like her grieving grandparent press pass.

I think it's just a shadow..

hand2.jpg

hand1.jpg

Blown up, not refocused.

It looks like a reflection from the lamination, or whatever that is... it also looks like an angel is holding her hand... and a halo above both her and great-grandpa's head. It's like a sign telling us that they are watching over Caylee now. If you want to get X-mas-y sentimental like I am?

She tooks terrified.

I totally agree. I agree with Lola as well. She looks as though she is scared to let him go and I don't know about you but my kids see my grandparents quite often and they aren't this snugly with them. She really felt safe with him. This picture just haunts me And I just hate it. Please don't get me wrong. She is so beyond words. :( so innocent and beautiful but caught up in such turmoil. What I hate is her saddness. And how her hair looks like it hasn't been washed or brushed in days. But I can't be judging the picture. I'm sure there are some pretty awful pics of my own son where his expression is pained or sad when he is probably just cranky.

As for CA and her sporting the pic, obviously if it's the last picture of princess Caylee, then it is very near and dear to CA. Putting it on your purse like a luggage tag seems kinda cheesy to me. But I'm a more subtle accessories type of gal. However, after 2 years under the microscope, I don't think CA put this picture on her purse with the hopes of it going UNnoticed. As another poster said, CA is aware that there are cameras everywhere, especially when she is heading off to a hearing. Seems like CA style though. Passive aggressive indeed.

I always thought that she looked absolutely scared to death, terrified as mentioned above ~

She seemed very hesitant in that video about huddling and settling in with her great grandpa.
To have seen her moments before singing, reading from her book, playing peek-a-boo with the table cloth, then, this ~

It never seemed right to me, though, I will also say that it also seems that once she is settled in, she relaxes and takes on a sense of security for those few moments that we see.

And, it is a shame that she appears to have felt this way. It could be as simple as she being unsure of the wheel chair if she wasn't used to seeing him in it. Any number of things I suppose.

But, this photo of her just haunts me, and like said, it's almost as though she knows that something is not right.
She has an old soul look about her in her eyes ~ Tired, exhausted, she has given up.

What must her life really have been like, and more so, those last few weeks or months when her loving Nanny was taking such good care of her.

Casey was NEVER a mother to this child. She was more like the older sister that had to tote the little sister around with her all of the time.
The little sister that demanded attention, and rightfully so being a baby.
The little sister that took her place in her parents eyes.

Once Caylee started getting older, then, Casey turned from the older sister into the Nanny cause all of a sudden, then, she was expected to take total control over watching and attending to Caylee.
What's a "Nanny" to do when they have to stay home all day long and watch tv, when they want to go out at night and look for Mr. Right.

Well, whatever it was that you did Casey, you did it Wrong.....
Anyway - sorry to go off topic so to speak.

So, with that, yes, there is a reason that Cindy had that picture lamenated and tagged to her purse instead of having inside.
This woman does nothing without a reason too.

Probably not the best choice in pictures for CA to have picked. In some regards the picture is so sad because it was her last. Sort of "in your face" to KC. jmo

So our shirts "Justice 4 Caylee" on the front and "No Mis-truths or Half-truths included" on the back would be unacceptable?

Anyways... I could care less what accessories Cindy uses... because that is all they are... accessories. Just like her gaudy jewelry she wore for months on end and gave us a little insight into what they meant... AT CAYLEE'S MEMORIAL!

Bah Humbug Cindy! Bah Humbug!

That's right, didn't she say she's armed with her buttons and bracelets? A normal person does not advertise their loss.

IMO Cindy is starved for attention from the media. That's why she couldn't just go donate shoes, she had to call the media 1st, so she could get another 15 mins. Unfortunately, that bit her in the butt when the charity was vocal that she is not affilliated with them. I think the excitement of the media attention keeps her ego pumped and prevents her from actually facing her situation and the grief and depression that would be inevitable.

Probably not the best choice in pictures for CA to have picked. In some regards the picture is so sad because it was her last. Sort of "in your face" to KC. jmo

Yes, LambChop...this is in line with my thinking....

I've always felt that the Grandpa visit helped catapult KC into her final fit of anger leading to her evil actions. The drive to and from with only Cindy and Caylee exchanging little secrets, the video of GGPA showing love and attention to Caylee...all of this slapped old KC right upside her face. That's what this picture is intended to do also - all jmho. This is sooooo CA, imo.

(ps and o/t: I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Best wishes for the new year)

I totally agree. I agree with Lola as well. She looks as though she is scared to let him go and I don't know about you but my kids see my grandparents quite often and they aren't this snugly with them.

There is video footage before that picture was snapped after Grandpa sang to Caylee, Cindy told Caylee several times; "Give him a hug Cays". I think what Caylee was fearful of, was Cindy's response if she didn't do what she asked of her how she was asked. You can sort of see it in the other video too... Caylee gets distracted batting her eyelashes under the table cloth towards the end of "You Are My Sunshine" and Cindy insists; "finish your song" a couple of times in a fake-nice voice tone that has underlying irritation. (ie. "I'm recording" to George in the video with Casey and Caylee on the floor which was more like a hint of "Shut up George! I'm recording, can't you see that?!")

I don't think it was much better for Caylee when she was in Cindy's care then when she was in Casey's. Sure, Casey was jealous and Caylee must have gotten on her nerves and we all know how tragically that ended but we've also seen Cindy's temper and how cruel she can be. Caylee wasn't only a burden to Casey, she was also a burden to Cindy even though Cindy demanded all the control in classic Cindy-style she was resentful to be that age taking care of yet another one of Casey's mistakes (that hurts to type it) while Casey took advantage of it.

Caylee must have experienced some terrifying moments herself as well as what she witnessed Cindy capable of towards Casey/George/whomever challenged her. That house was probably full of tension and disrespect.

I still think Casey thinks in her own distorted Casey-way she was protecting Caylee from her family, especially Cindy by murdering her. Remember her words in her written jail letters about Caylee being in a better place, no longer having to experience the harsh side of life. And if Cindy complained when they argued and threw little digs even when they weren't about having to take care of her and what a slacking mother Casey was because she didn't want to step up full time... yet more elements building up to the perfect storm. :twocents:

I know with my own mother, she was very harsh on my younger sister. She is very harsh to my younger sisters son (she is closer with her daughter) and that makes my younger sister feel like crap, brings up bad memories and makes her think crazy things like my mom hates her kids too. She can't see it's my mothers problem that there never has been anything wrong with her or her kids. It is hard for people to understand who don't have a mentally sick mother when there never was much of a bond to begin with, you long for closeness but you are used to disappointing her and mental, verbal abuse and sometimes even physical. Very hard to spend time with or please mothers like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran
Back