Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - It is against TOS to sleuth innocent people. That includes posting addresses and pictures. It is against the law to "run tags" - any LE source will tell you that.

While it is of a curious nature to want to figure out where KC is - you CANNOT violate TOS while doing it. Public info is just that - but we do not allow personal info (regardless of it is public) to be posted here.

I've had to remove several posts concerning this. This is the final warning. Any more posts that violate this will be given TO's.

Well I will say that the Anthony's do live relatively close to me and I could care less where they go or what they do and even more so if Casey was living with them. Point is; Casey has done NOTHING to anyone since she has been released, so why the obsession to as where she is living?

Trust me if it was your house being plastered all over forums, I don't think you would be too happy. If we keep trying to pinpoint as to where she is living it only opens the doors for psychotics to try and go door to door to find her.......and just like the " Casey Anthony mistaken identity" case in Oklahoma, someone is going to get hurt......

RBBM

That case in OK was proven to be false. Yes a woman was injured by another woman, but it had nothing to do with thinking that she was KC. The police report has been published. Apparently the media carried out the false info as neither the victim nor the attacker claimed anything of the sort.

and just like the " Casey Anthony mistaken identity" case in Oklahoma, someone is going to get hurt......

But, that story turned out to be untrue, right? I saw it somewhere online the other day and I can't remember where now.

I imagine the people who come in contact with her or live next door to her would like to know she is there for their own safety.

Yep ... I totally agree. Can you just imagine waking up one morning and omg .. you have Casey Anthony for a neighbor ! It would be a "nightmare" !

Nothing would be safe -- your family and children ... your pets ... the "gas cans in your garage" ...

And then you would have the "media circus" ... and CMA and GA visiting ... who knows, maybe LA and Mallory ...

Nightmare ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

I bumped the thread for the "Casey Anthony mistaken identity" discussion.

Woman attacked for resembling Casey

I also think it would be more logical to have FCA staying with people, rather than by herself in a motel room. That's not a move JB would make in her mental state.

The pics were taken sometime between the 14th and the 21st from what I see in the windows and the sale ads

Closest Starbucks to Glen Echo.... 1.6 miles. She could walk it, but I don't see her having that full of a cup when she got back. Someone's driving her around or getting things for her.

She could have been strolling around the neighborhood but have gotten a ride and been dropped off at the mall. We don't know that she didn't get a ride from someone to any of these places.

Go to Summit Street. She was walking in circles on this street too. In Huff's video of her in the white T-shirt, she's walking north and crosses the street.

Look at TMZ's still images of her walking with the white T-shirt, she's walking south down the same Street.

I'm pretty convinced now it was staged. Unless she loves to aimlessly walk up and down the streets.... :waitasec::crazy:

Well she IS the most aimless person in the world IMHO. She's has literally nothing but time on her hands. Heck I think I'd enjoy many an aimless walk after three years in prison.

I'm not seeing why you think she is heading South. Can you clarify?

See the hedge in the yard (divides the gray house and the pink house)? I believe she's walking towards the hedge, towards Glen Echo Circle. The tree is behind her which is in front of the Dark Brown house further North up the street.

I hope I'm making sense.. lol

Great find beccalecca1. Here is the image of the corner of Glenmawr and Cliffside. Brick wall to the left, cross over and wooden wall to the right. This is definitely the place and it is definitely staged. There is no reason to walk down that street and back up. There is no Starbucks anywhere even close.

jazx3m.png

That looks like a pretty quiet neighborhood though. If you wanted to just get outdoors and spend some of the ample time on your hands having a walk - well I think she would feel really safe from being recognized in that neighborhood. Especially if she was walking in the middle of the day when most people are at work.

See the hedge in the yard (divides the gray house and the pink house)? I believe she's walking towards the hedge, towards Glen Echo Circle. The tree is behind her which is in front of the Dark Brown house further North up the street.

I hope I'm making sense.. lol

There is no fire hydrant there unlike in this pic.

casey_Anthony_080311_029_full.jpg

If you go north a bit you will see 3 larger trees towards Cliffside Dr, I believe those are the trees she crossed the street through.

Compare that to Huff's video at 1:36.

It's the same tree. I'm guessing the reason why the angles/distances don't seem to match up between google streetview is because google's camera "area" is higher then someone standing on the ground.

clipped for space's sake...

I am not sure if your Google map of Summit Street in this post matches the Huff video you mention... I can see the tree with the branch missing...and the white banister, but everything else does not quite match up. '

If you watch the video at aprox 1:40 a white truck passes on a street directly behind her. That street is a lot closer to her than the one in the google map location you posted. You can see the light post on that cross street right behind her in the video.

Also, the hydrant in video is in a different position.

In the Google map location two large trees present in the video are gone...

Here is my attempt at an illustration lol

Summitvideo.jpg

OMG! Do you think someone rented or bought a house for her?

That house was not the right house. Sorry for the confusion. Once we nailed down where she is walking in that white t-shirt on Summit, it became evident that the house across from the motorcycle that is on Glenmawr was not the likely house.

There is no way a pap got those pics without money exchanging hands. Someone sold the info and may just have been Casey.
My only consolation is that someone may have "scooped" JB and thwarted his plans for a big payday.

There is no fire hydrant there unlike in this pic.

casey_Anthony_080311_029_full.jpg

Good call... I was so sure that was the place too....

Back to hunting where that pic was taken. I'm guessing it has to be one of the ends of the streets because the background looks like the dead end to Cliffside.

Many communities and neighborhoods have forums or lists for events, yard sales, public notices etc. I wonder if these photos have been brought to the attention of the community they were taken in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!