Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you who are doing the sleuthing with the photos and the vid tell by the shadows being thrown by trees and FCA adn the cars, etc. in those items whether this is 2 different times of the day? since you know what you are comparing to figure this out? does that make any sense to you ? thanks!

Just MOO...

In Huff's video, it looks like it's before noon perhaps (sun isn't set full in the sky?), in the pictures it looks a little later but still near noon.

I'm not sure. I was thinking the same thing earlier though.. someone who is good at reading a sun dial could probably decipher the time difference in the pictures vs. video.

oh yeah she has that same hat. Even took a picture in it. I'll try to find

caylee-casey-9.png

While I think it's cool to try and figure out where Casey is - I think it's crossing a line when you start sleuthing owners of houses, layouts of houses, running plates of cars on the street, etc. Let these people have their privacy.

Just MOO...

In Huff's video, it looks like it's before noon perhaps (sun isn't set full in the sky?), in the pictures it looks a little later but still near noon.

I'm not sure. I was thinking the same thing earlier though.. someone who is good at reading a sun dial could probably decipher the time difference in the pictures vs. video.

In the closeup of her arm with the watch on it at Old Navy it appeared that the watch said 11:15 if that helps.

While I think it's cool to try and figure out where Casey is - I think it's crossing a line when you start sleuthing owners of houses, layouts of houses, running plates of cars on the street, etc. Let these people have their privacy.

Public info is public info

Looking at those now.

An additional stake out point then was on Summit, on the corner of Summit and Cliffside, parked on Cliffside like this car probably.

stakeoutspot.jpg

The other stake out point was the corner of Cliffside and Glenmawr parked facing North on Glenmawr.

IMO, one more stake out point was Summit and Glen Echo Circle to get those TMZ photo shots of her in the white t shirt

I don't believe any plates were ran on the cars, at least I didn't run any plates to find this area. I simply used the idea of a grass island to divide the traffic and went Google Earth searching throughout the East side of the river.

Are you referring to this photo? Can you tell where she is here?

casey_Anthony_080311_027_full.jpg

I believe she is walking down this sidewalk.....
[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=40.018195,-82.999869&spn=0,0.005284&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=40.018109,-82.999872&panoid=7pG2Z9VWz0wLhAlg6071PA&cbp=12,329.13,,0,3.2"]Google Maps[/ame]
It's walking south across the street on Summit.

Seriously? You guys are really amazing. Great sleuthing. :rocker:

It's silly, but it makes me slightly naseous that FCA was or still is just 2 1/2 hours from me. My sister's MIL lives in Columbus and we go there quite often to visit, shop and if lucky go to an OSU football game. My sister said when we went in April we stopped at the shopping plaza where the Old Navy is. I don't remember, but she says we did. We are going to Columbus again Aug. 16th for a couple days, I hope FCA is gone, I don't like being in the same state as she is, let alone the same city. (shiver)

Well, I can say this. I think the pap group in Florida that sleuthontheside named is a darn good possibility for who the credit should go to for this video ... I think it may become public information eventually, not sure, but because they have a docu-series for televisoin lined up, they may use this stake out as part of the series. I know I am going to be watching out for this series, regardless. Not that I admire the profession, at all, but it I do like watching the sleuthing part.

I couldn't agree with you more!!! I would be extremely upset if "sleuthers" were running my tag, running my address, looking inside my house etc....I have to ask to all the sleuthers "How would you feel if it was YOUR house showing up or that of YOUR relatives"?

There has to come a time when enough is enough!

I couldn't agree with you more!!! I would be extremely upset if "sleuthers" were running my tag, running my address, looking inside my house etc....I have to ask to all the sleuthers "How would you feel if it was YOUR house showing up or that of YOUR relatives"?

There has to come a time when enough is enough!

If Casey were living in my neighbourhood, i'd be grateful for this wonderful sleuthing..moo

I believe she is walking down this sidewalk.....
Google Maps
It's walking south across the street on Summit.

casey_Anthony_080311_027_full.jpg

I am not sure she is walking south on Summit from Glen Echo.
IN the TMZ pic, note the tree, and the tree root coming through or about to come through the sidewalk at right of TMZ pic? this is very close to the end of a road. There is no tree on Summit there.
In my Google capture here, this is the first tree we come to on Summit going south from Glen Echo... It is longer in distance from the end of Summit in Google capture, than it is in the TMZ pic.
The tree and root and sidewalks don't seem to match either.
Google street view

Summit.jpg

If Casey were living in my neighbourhood, i'd be grateful for this wonderful sleuthing..moo

This is my perspective also -- additionally, I want to have the felon's exact location made public, so that private citizens will be aware that a felon is in their midst, and also so that a private citizen might be able to capture some candid photos of her and sell them, so that the private citizen makes the much sought after MONEY for photos, as opposed to the felon or her entourage making the money, or the other media/photo agencies making the money. If I was made aware that this felon was in my neighborhood, I would definitely be ready with a camera to snap photos whenever possible.

I still don't think staging for a couple reasons. I do see her walking in directions, but believe they're taken at different times, and different days for the tshirt colors etc. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the paparazzi knew exactly where she was staying and just watched her habits to know where to hide to get the different segments...

I wonder if the DT gave her location to certain paps so they would photograph her, and maybe told her to go on some walks but didn't tell her she'd be photographed? I say this because I'm sure Baez would think that more natural shots with her showing some fear would sell better than completely staged shots. I think this is what happened, or it was completely staged with Casey's consent.

I happen to live close to "mafia boy". (the kid that hacked several large websites and was found guilty) I was thankful someone informed me of his where abouts. My internet security has been heightened since this knowledge.

Also that lady that let her husband rape and kill her sister and several others, was released and decided to live in montreal, (bernardo) I wanted to know where she was at all times. Dangerous felons that are released should be monitored ...IMO.

I feel sorry for neighbours etc, but I do believe if polled, they'd be happier knowing where the felon is, and what she is up to at all times.

Had Bernardo moved into my neighbourhood, i'd quickly move!

This is my perspective also -- additionally, I want to have the felon's exact location made public, so that private citizens will be aware that a felon is in their midst, and also so that a private citizen might be able to capture some candid photos of her and sell them, so that the private citizen makes the much sought after MONEY for photos, as opposed to the felon or her entourage making the money, or the other media/photo agencies making the money. If I was made aware that this felon was in my neighborhood, I would definitely be ready with a camera to snap photos whenever possible.

I imagine the people who come in contact with her or live next door to her would like to know she is there for their own safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez