Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure looks like her. The mole comparisons convince me. Something else though, is the pasty white complexion. What attractive young lady of this age, in the middle of the summer, does not have a hint of color on her skin? Why, how 'bouts someone who's been in the slammer!

I'm 28, I've never tanned- my skin is very fair I don't have many blemishes other than a few light freckles across my cheeks from a bad case of sun poisoning years ago. People have complimented my "pasty white complexion". :floorlaugh:

It's been scorching here in Maryland so even if my skin didn't burn up without sun screen, we've have been staying inside when we can during the day.

Fake moles, staged cams, and hips too thick.. Say what you want.. But not nobody.. And I mean nobody can mimic that strangeass walk and obsessive compulsive hair movements.. NOBODY!!

She has NOT had work done.

No, she hasn't. Her hair is shorter and in some photo's she has big sunglasses on. Besides, why spend money on plastic surgery to conceal your looks and then have photo's taken to reveal those changes and get recognized all over again? I know we're talking about FCA, but that still doesn't make sense, not even for her.

What would make sense would be to have photo's done so everyone would recognize her and THEN have the surgery so she could take her blood money and blend in.

I doubt she will have cosmetic surgery, she's too narcissistic for that.

Its being reported that she is in Columbus and that is the Old Navy store at the Lennox Town Center, near The Ohio State University. Check nbc4i.com. I was not able to copy and paste it.

Wish she would take off the Buckeyes hat!

I think so! See my post here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6985520&postcount=913"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ[/ame]

Someone else posted a pic too - will see if I can find it and edit this to include if I do.
( I see you and capt crunch found it already! LOL)

Nope...It's not her, too chubby and there is NO WAY her "handlers" would let her out alone.

They wouldn't let her out alone, that is why THEY are the ones that filmed/took the pics to shop around IMO

I must be weird, I never noticed her walk, or how she holds her arms, or her moles or anything else...

Reasons Why People Are Interested:

They Want to See How She is Living...Well or Not Well, High on the Hog or Low Down and Dirty

People Want to Keep Track of Her Because They Can't Wait For Her To Get Arrested Again. (Maybe they even hope that she can be baited into doing something illegal or caught in the act.)

Anyone Who Believes She Got Away With a Horrible Murder Wants Her to Know That She Will Never Be Able to Have A Peaceful Life. She Will Be Tracked Like a Rabid Dog.

Because there in something in most normal people that cannot believe that someone like her can walk free and we seem to have a need to know how this can be true.

:tyou::tyou::tyou:
You said exactly what I was thinking... I shudder when the talking heads remark that everyone is SO fascinated with ICA- I'm fascinated only to know when she will get what's coming to her.
The photos look very staged to me. She walks into the store then stands right in front of the window so she can be seen. Someone paid her/JB for them, I'm sure. DD just said on the NG show that she has them but can't display them until they have the licensing details figured out! I thought HLN didn't pay for 'licensing fees'???
The Old Navy is similar to every one I have seen at outdoor shopping malls- they all look the same.

Well, I guess it probably is her. When the first pics came out I didn't think so, but now I do. I'm just glad that she's not making a red cent off of the first pics after her release. :snooty:

Its being reported that she is in Columbus and that is the Old Navy store at the Lennox Town Center, near The Ohio State University. Check nbc4i.com. I was not able to copy and paste it.

Wish she would take off the Buckeyes hat!

Last night, WSers had the exact store pinpointed using street level Google map photos within 30 minutes or so after the photos were posted on TMZ. And this was long before TMZ announced the photos were taken in Ohio.

Last night, WSers had the exact store pinpointed using street level Google map photos within 30 minutes or so after the photos were posted on TMZ. And this was long before TMZ announced the photos were taken in Ohio.

Yehp! It took our members no time at all to figure out where the pics were taken! It knocked my socks off! :great:

I don't think Casey had any cosmetic surgeries. Possibly collagen in the upper lip but even that is questionable. I think it looks like had had things done in some pics due to the photo angle. Plus, glasses make a nose look a little different than no glasses. I just think it looks so much like her eybrows. And the ears--even without being able to see the points on top those look like Casey's ears.

I just do not know if they were staged or not. I lean toward not, because of how scruffy she looks in some of the shots. If she were posing, she would have done something different with her hair, maybe not worn that ugly gray top, etc.

JMO.

Yehp! It took our members no time at all to figure out where the pics were taken! It knocked my socks off! :great:

It was very impressive, Kimster. And tonight, I still see THs on HLN saying the photos could have been taken anywhere. They don't have a clue, as usual. :banghead:

I'm kind of surprised there is any debate on whether it is her or not, it is obviously Casey Anthony. The only thing I couldn't figure out was if she cut her hair or not, sort of looked like a wig to me.

Anyway, obviously Cindy packed up her clothes and other belongings and got them to her via Baez. I think they went to Ohio did the staged photos then she moved on, I doubt that Baez would want her to stay there once they sold the photos.

TMZ is now trying to on-sell the photos to make their money, I really hope they get stuck with them.

Interesting - the photos came out last night, Baez was on the Today Show this morning, how come he wasn't asked about them? Hmm. It's great how the defense got Casey Anthony up the news ranks to make her number one story again - it's all about the timing.

The question should not be is this Casey Anthony but why did the defense team sell this photo opportunity now?

I think the reason with all the fascination with this lassie is that we will never know if she did or did not kill her daughter. No matter what she says, implies, does, wherever she goes, no one will ever know. If she confesses, since most people believe she is guilty, we'd probably believe her. It she fails a lie test, we will easily believe that the results are valid. But we will still not really know. But then again, its probably true with other innocent and guilty that are in prison or in the free world. I wonder how many cases, is the verdict certainly 100% correct?

Ever stopped to think for a moment she was, as the jury said, not guilty, and she is getting what's coming to her? Freedom?

Yes I have given it much thought and it made me heartsick to watch that terrible miscarriage of justice for a murdered and discarded child.
One day there will be justice. That's what ICA, the murderer of Caylee, is due.

It was very impressive, Kimster. And tonight, I still see THs on HLN saying the photos could have been taken anywhere. They don't have a clue, as usual. :banghead:

The Old Navy in my area looks identical... it's at an outdoor mall too.

just a thought...where did she get the Starbucks in her hand? Was there even a Starbucks near by?

Would love to see surveillance tape of her going in to order her frap'...

Yeah if I was an owner of any businesses in that area I'd be scanning my surveillance camera tape and hoping I had Casey on tape. I'd donate that tape to the nearest media outlet pronto. I wouldn't care to make any money off of her but I would definitely want the public to know who was walking around in their midst.

Yes I have given it much thought and it made me heartsick to watch that terrible miscarriage of justice for a murdered and discarded child.
One day there will be justice. That's what ICA, the murderer of Caylee, is due.

There will be karmic justice. I really think she is meant to get her comeuppance outside of jail. JMO, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member