Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you look in the sunglasses in this picture of her in the white top, the one where in the video she is just casually walking down the street with her Starbucks, you can clearly see a vehicle parked at the curb with the lights on. That means that the vehicle was running because all new cars have that feature, when the car is running the lights are on. So she didn't notice a parked running car with a video camera taking pictures of her? IMO the pictures and video were staged.

2146n9z.jpg

http://cdn.photos.tmz.com/gallery_images/images/2011/08/casey_Anthony_080311_05_full.jpg

[bbm]

not true ... I used to think that too until my husband & I both bought new vehicles ...

Well if it's her I think she put too much butter on her butter beans.

I think the pictures are of Casey Anthony and I think they have had a negative effect on her marketability.

Many had imagined her lolling around on some island beach in a luxury villa.

Reality is much less attractive -- A chubby unattractive woman - alone on some random street in middle America, staying in a Days Inn type room, shopping in a discount store with the viewing public commenting on her moles and her "barnyard" manner of walking.

I think the pictures are of Casey Anthony and I think they have had a negative effect on her marketability.

Many had imagined her lolling around on some island beach in a luxury villa.

Reality is much less attractive -- A chubby unattractive woman - alone on some random street in middle America, staying in a Days Inn type room, shopping in a discount store with the viewing public commenting on her moles and her "barnyard" manner of walking.

Lol, so true. There go the *advertiser censored* opportunities. :innocent:

I think it is part of the ploy to make her look more normal and likable. Sadly, they chose the wrong effect. College bum is not what should be a grieving mum. She was a mother, she lost her child. 25 or not, she should have been shown being a bit more of a "responsible adult" looking for a job, an apartment, taking responsibility for life, not a kid shopping, sipping coffee and chomping gum, strolling through the mall, hanging in a hotel dorm room on someone else's dime with no thoughts of changing that.

View attachment 18153

Sorry for the size. I overlayed the two pics by lining up the pupils of the eyes (one of the few parts of the face which cannot change). Neither pic was otherwise reshaped or altered.

Well done, Well Done 99. :D Yesterday, somebody posted some earlobe comparison photos, looking to see if there was a match in the lower 'line' of the lobe....sort of the 'bottom edge', if that makes sense. I thought those matched up fairly well, but what struck me even more was the 'pattern', for lack of a better word, of the inside of the ear in both photos. They were a perfect match....as are the eyes in your comparison.

Yeah, it's her. I know I have to say that's my opinion, and it is. But it's her. I'm convinced. And I still think it was all staged.

Thanks for sharing your efforts. Nice work. :)

There is lip gloss that you can buy in all stores that pump up your lips.
In pictures of Casey before she went to jail...her lips were full. It wasn't until she was in jail, that she had the thinned out upper lip.

I *think* non-prescription color contacts are against the law in Ohio. Seems like a year or so ago they were talking about it on the news. I think Hot Topic use to sell them and teens would buy them then borrow each others....eye infections happened.

They say she was shopping for dresses in Old Navy. When she in front of the window...it looks like she is looking at scarves. ???

It is definately not her. The woman in the pictures is too heavy, especially the legs. I can't see KC becoming a blimp overnight. She, like Cindy, it too much into appearances. Also, where are the horse teeth? This woman's mouth doesn't seem to protrude. I can't imagine either George or Cindy's relatives in Ohio wanting anything to do with her, or Cindy or George either.

Starbucks Frappes contain almost 500 calories.

I am 5'2" and weighed 105# for years and years - always had a voracious appetite and ate everything I could get my hands on. I went on a 7 day cruise and gained 10# in one week. I didn't know until the last day I had picked up weight, I saved a pair of jeans for the trip home and could hardly zip them. In a few weeks, I went back to my normal weight. So the weight thing does not bother me, what does is it appears this person knows they are being filmed and in all of the other posed pics we have seen, she cannot resist the urge to show those pearly whites in the posed and fake smiles. She seems to think this is her "best" look.

The pics with the black shirt looks more like her. She even looks smaller in size, the others, I don't think so..jmo.

I am 5'2" and weighed 105# for years and years - always had a voracious appetite and ate everything I could get my hands on. I went on a 7 day cruise and gained 10# in one week. I didn't know until the last day I had picked up weight, I saved a pair of jeans for the trip home and could hardly zip them. In a few weeks, I went back to my normal weight. So the weight thing does not bother me, what does is it appears this person knows they are being filmed and in all of the other posed pics we have seen, she cannot resist the urge to show those pearly whites in the posed and fake smiles. She seems to think this is her "best" look.

Remember GA telling KC she was gaining weight in jail and she needed to watch it. My guess is she can put it on and take it off just by changing her eating habits. If she is not active I can see her putting it on pretty quickly. Just watching her mother in court CA seemed to go up and down. If KC is eating a lot of fast food that will do it. jmo

What's interesting is MSM still has not acknowledged that the photos are really of her. NBC put a disclaimer saying that they could not verify that it was her. I wonder, is Columbus now crawling with media trying to turn over ever rock in that town to find her?

I'm going to go with the 'who cares' faction on this. I find it funny that people don't think that she's getting any threats but then turn around and say they want to know where she is at all times so she can get 'harrassed' and be 'looking over her shoulder'.

I keep hearing that she is in rehab. Rehab for what? She hasn't drank, had drugs, or sex in 3 years - what could she possibly be in rehab for?? Do they now have rehab for people who have murdered their children - "I am Casey Anthony and I am a murderer."

As a recovered alcoholic, I have experienced rehab and studied the subject of addiction. I've learned that when someone is addicted to a substance, the problem is complex. Simply avoiding the addictive substance does not cure the disease.

I do suspect that FCA was abusing alcohol at the very least. Even though she has been unable to continue to drink while in prison, she will not be able to successfully stay sober as a free woman unless she has recovered mentally, emotionally, and, (I believe), spiritually. That that requires absolute honesty with oneself and others, in addition to a fierce determination to live a sober life. She would have to be willing to experience every part of life, good and bad, without using alcohol to alter her reality. She would have to give up control.

I don't know how anyone could truly recover without the willingness to give it all up to God, understanding that He is in control. It is hard to do that when you are used to using alcohol to calm yourself down or avoid unpleasant emotions.

Abstinence does not make an alcoholic well. Recovery is achievable, but it takes more than simple abstinence to overcome the need to alter one's reality in a destructive manner. That's why FCA should be in rehab for a long time, IMO. :twocents:

What's interesting is MSM still has not acknowledged that the photos are really of her. NBC put a disclaimer saying that they could not verify that it was her. I wonder, is Columbus now crawling with media trying to turn over ever rock in that town to find her?

I'm going to go with the 'who cares' faction on this. I find it funny that people don't think that she's getting any threats but then turn around and say they want to know where she is at all times so she can get 'harrassed' and be 'looking over her shoulder'.

There is NO evidence that supports that conclusion. In fact it's nonsensical.

It is definately not her. The woman in the pictures is too heavy, especially the legs. I can't see KC becoming a blimp overnight. She, like Cindy, it too much into appearances. Also, where are the horse teeth? This woman's mouth doesn't seem to protrude. I can't imagine either George or Cindy's relatives in Ohio wanting anything to do with her, or Cindy or George either.

I hardly would call those pictures blimpish. If that's a blimp, I'm wondering what I would be. :smile:

I would hate to see people harassing her and getting into trouble themselves. It's just so not worth it. For the most part people are just venting and would never really act out on their emotions. The most I see normal people doing is just staring at her, whispers behind her back and ackward conversations when she does speak to someone. It's just normal behavior. The majority of the people are not animals. jmo

it does look like her from the side view.. her pout... looks like she's got some lip work done.
i'm not saying she's heavy or anything.. but she's looking really sloppy.
get a freakin girdle if you're gonna wear skin tight clothing, for the love of god. and a support bra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member