Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, as almost 1500 posts on this thread alone show, people just can live with out their daily Cazsey Anthony updates. Supply and demand, and obviously the demand is there.

They may be testing the waters for a reality show. It's easy enough to go to various web sites and see how many people are commenting. Some sites show how many people clicked on a particular story.

If demand is there she may star in her own show.

IMO

I think the pictures are of Casey Anthony and I think they have had a negative effect on her marketability.
Many had imagined her lolling around on some island beach in a luxury villa.

Reality is much less attractive -- A chubby unattractive woman - alone on some random street in middle America, staying in a Days Inn type room, shopping in a discount store with the viewing public commenting on her moles and her "barnyard" manner of walking.

BBM
Exactlly why I feel this were not staged. KC seems much more concerned about appearances to let this happen.

Interesting, I guess the Huff paid a bit more than TMZ as the Huff's video is longer and includes footage of KC in the black shirt and cell from behind.
IMO this tells us that whomever took pics/vid is still shopping, and no doubt we will see more. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-public_n_917905.html

How come I don't see a video at this link? And how come the TMZ boob story shows no pic when I look? Is it my computer?

ETA: Nevermind. It was my work filter.

You know what bothers me about these pictures? Casey is totally alone. I don't see other people in these shots (and there are some pulled back where other people would be visible if they were there). I know she might have bodyguards, but seriously, no other people were out shopping when she was? Or at least on the street? What did they did do, treat her like a celebrity and clear the area before taking these staged pictures? And what is she so afraid of if there are no other people around other than whoever is taking the photographs? It's not like the photographer tried to run her down on the sidewalk with his car. He just calmly sat back and took photos, it seems, and from what some people have said, from his car, not in her face. So weird and so staged pictures.

ETA: I have not seen any of the videos. Are there other people around in the videos?

I agree, I think it IS her. An aside, now KC is a trend setter; I saw a young woman wearing a T-shirt with a knot in the back yesterday. Trust me, it looked awful, though she was very aware/proud of her "look." lol...

That "look" has been around down here for a lot longer than KC's been in the news. My daughter used to do the same thing and sometimes would use a scrunchy to tie hers off.

Interesting, I guess the Huff paid a bit more than TMZ as the Huff's video is longer and includes footage of KC in the black shirt and cell from behind.
IMO this tells us that whomever took pics/vid is still shopping, and no doubt we will see more. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-public_n_917905.html

OMG now that I am over the surprise of seeing a video of her - I can't get over the gum chomping! Who stages a video of themselves looking this bad? I watched it twice to try to see what everyone else sees about her knowing she is being watched and filmed - but uh uh - do not see it at all - she is like someone who is "used" to being watched - but there is nothing at all cutsie about those shots - they are very "duh" looking. And that bucket! That girl needs to put the frapps down and start with the lunges!

OMG now that I am over the surprise of seeing a video of her - I can't get over the gum chomping! Who stages a video of themselves looking this bad? I watched it twice to try to see what everyone else sees about her knowing she is being watched and filmed - but uh uh - do not see it at all - she is like someone who is "used" to being watched - but there is nothing at all cutsie about those shots - they are very "duh" looking. And that bucket! That girl needs to put the frapps down and start with the lunges!

I think that is the point - make her look alone, scared, and frumpy looking. Maybe the DT was wanting to drum up some sympathy for her? Or maybe Casey thought people would feel sorry for her if she wasn't out partying and living it up? She did good job acting that part (though I have to admit she would be scared for her own safety, so I put it at half acting, half real). I still think these pics are totally staged. They all just seem way overdone to me. This isn't Casey naturally, this is the image the DT and Casey wants out there to make people think her life is so hard outside of prison that she needs help, or doesn't need to serve probation. She reminds me of those movies where the hot girl is put in glasses and not so hot clothes, and then at one point, put her in a hot dress, take the glasses off and let the hair down, and the girl is suddenly hot. I wonder how quickly Casey got out of that outfit and into what she really wanted to wear with no glasses and hat, back to hot Casey.

Yup - and the person who is so scared of being found was most interested in everything that was in the front of the store in front of the windows.

I'd guess if she was in the store for an hour and a half, which I believe I read in the article about this - that the pics were cut and spliced. just showing going in and out and hanging around the front of the store. But who can spend an hour and a half in an Old Navy Store?

It sure looks like her to me. IF it isn't, I'd hate to be the person who looks exactly like her!

I now really think that is her. How she gained weight, I don't know, but I do think that's her. I think the grey shirt just makes her look chubbier. I know that black always makes me look thinner. She doesn't look like shes doing a very good job at hiding in those pictures/videos, so her life must not be that in danger, or at least she doesn't feel so.

I think that is the point - make her look alone, scared, and frumpy looking. Maybe the DT was wanting to drum up some sympathy for her? Or maybe Casey thought people would feel sorry for her if she wasn't out partying and living it up? She did good job acting that part (though I have to admit she would be scared for her own safety, so I put it at half acting, half real). I still think these pics are totally staged. They all just seem way overdone to me. This isn't Casey naturally, this is the image the DT and Casey wants out there to make people think her life is so hard outside of prison that she needs help, or doesn't need to serve probation.

Did you watch the Huff video? She looks like a normal boring person walking along on a Sunday morning - I see nothing there at all that looks staged - and who chews gum and drinks a frapp at the same time? She looks jittery to me also - like she's about to meet that boyfriend she cheated on or something...but overdone? What's overdone about someone schlumping down a sidewalk?

Silly guy needs to go and investigate a bra store before writing such a stupid story. Some of those foam jobs that pass as bras have a life of their own they're so darn big. Wearing one you could get hit by a mac truck and never feel it.

Or a bus, which would explain why she might be wearing it.....

So KC has been spotted. What I'd like to know today:

1. Who cut her hair, and is that person gonna talk? :talker:

2. Did the cashier who sold her the gum recognize her, or has she been more disguised in past trips out of hiding, before this set-up? :popcorn:

You know, I am not convinced her hair has been cut. She reaches to the back of the ball cap several times in the video like something bugs her or she wants to make sure it stays put. My thought is she has the mane up in a high pony tail then splits the tail into ponytails then does a u shape through the ponytail holder and lets the ends flip out. The ends of the hair to me seem old and not freshly cut. JMHO.

How odd. Staying alone at a no-name low-cost motel in a far away state. Wonder what's up with that? Doesn't look like la bella vita. She has a bright future, lol.

What I find odd is that she IS allegedly staying at an "Inn" in another state with funds. Sounds like a step up from what most convicted felons leaving prison face. She has no money, no job, no family support (it seems), and here she is with a place to stay, money at least for a nice coffee drink, a variety of clothes, sunglasses, jewelry...with an ability to at least window shop. While it may be low cost motel, it is high living compared to many others who leave jail. IMO

Did you watch the Huff video? She looks like a normal boring person walking along on a Sunday morning - I see nothing there at all that looks staged - and who chews gum and drinks a frapp at the same time? She looks jittery to me also - like she's about to meet that boyfriend she cheated on or something...but overdone? What's overdone about someone schlumping down a sidewalk?

There's no other people around. She's made up with jewelry and earrings, and holds that Starbucks cup like a prop in one of those photos. She even has even has three different outfits and hairdos. Who does that for one shopping trip? Even the facial expressions seem more like acting to me. It just doesn't seem her like just out for a walk. And I don't think Casey would be so worried out shopping by herself with no one around but a guy taking pictures from a car. What the heck is there to be scared of? It doesn't seem that she is in any danger. Maybe the DT filled her head with how in danger she is, but it's obvious no one is out to get her in those photos. She seems more concerned with posing for the camera and trying to act what she thinks is normal (kind of reminds me of Dexter) than her just being herself completely. Plus, Baez said they had taken pics and were shopping them around. She will do what she needs to get money at this point.

ETA: I did not see the video, but Lambchop mentioned people in it. I didn't see any in any of the still pictures, though. Either the DT let her go out and they told the paps where to find her, or she set this up and told them to arrive a certain time and take pictures of her.

I don't think it is staged at all. I think someone tipped off the paparazzi of her location for a set amount of money.

Her location couldn't be kept quiet for that long, not in this day and age.

Some people are saying "the picture is so clear." Well these companies that make their millions following around celebrities buy the best and most clear cameras they can get.

I knew she couldn't stay in hiding for very long

BBM
Exactlly why I feel this were not staged. KC seems much more concerned about appearances to let this happen.
Well, I think she is conceited enough to think that she DOES look really great, and she always was a Target shopper ( I am myself) and maybe thinks malls and styrophome cups and caps makes her look like she is back in middle America, which she does appear to be......

I'd guess if she was in the store for an hour and a half, which I believe I read in the article about this - that the pics were cut and spliced. just showing going in and out and hanging around the front of the store. But who can spend an hour and a half in an Old Navy Store?

Plus if you were hiding out wouldn't try to stay away from the store front? It amazes me that in the blowup picture Sleuther posted you can see the white van. You can also see something white parked there in the video. It was already parked when she walked down the sidewalk and into Old Navy. How did they know that was where she was going? You can't tell me she did not notice the van walking down the street and then not notice the van sitting in front of Old Navy. How did they follow her.....she was walking? There was no traffic on the side street and very little at the store. They just happened to pick the right store??? Serious questions about these pictures. And no pictures of her coming and going from her residence. Sounds staged to me. "You can take pictures but not where I am until I get out of town." kind of thing. Just too coinky-dink to be real. Also in the video after she walked by those people, she instinctively pulled her hair around from her neck to her facial area. I think that is "protective" she was feeling insecure passing the Mom with her children.

In body language long hair over or around the face provides a barrier behind which she can hide. jmo

Just watched that and she didn't even travel two house lengths before she was crossing back over the street again. So who crosses the street walks 4 or 5 car lengths and then cross back over the street. Hummmm, maybe a person selling their strut to splash for cash to go to a bar and flash? LOL

Watched it again - film is spliced so who knows. This is definitely staged, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbohacek