Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to laugh at the THs last night talking about the pics and video...somebody said "well she has on OS ballcap but that doesn't mean she is in Ohio"....all they need to do is read here to get ACCURATE news to report. Duh....look at the car tags.....as someone here at WS pointed out...they are Ohio license plates.
Seriously, what exactly does it take to be a reporter or TH these days?

Seeing someone in person is so different then seeing them on TV or pictures. I doubt if anyone even noticed her. Good choice if it's a college town. No one would take notice as she looks like any other student. jmo

BBM - So true. A movie was filmed at our hotel when when we were in Vegas. They roped off an area so we could watch Cuba Gooding Jr's scene. My first thought was I wouldn't have recognized him if I passed him on the street.

Baez is probably the one behind the camera lol. He needs to replace all that missing picture money.
Didn't he say she had a camera in her possesion?

It should just be acknowledged that most Americans just don't care about Casey Anthony. There was only a segment (a few million) who actually followed this case. A chunk of the tv watchers were probably people who saw this case like the next reality tv, like a season of Survivor. Once the 'season' is over, we move on. I know I wouldn't recognize her or even bother giving a woman who looked like her the twice over and I'm one of the tiny minority of trial watchers who's interested enough in reading blogs about the case. Forget the majority of viewers who only saw snippets or read little pieces or heard a blurb as they were getting their kids ready for school or themselves ready for work. That's why I think KC will be able to disappear into the woodwork if she really wanted to. Disappear into NYC and no one would care.

She'll need to go to LA to have paps on her. She'll need to be in FL to get any real people on her back or into her movements. Outside of that, she'll have free reign.

In a few months she could wear a tshirt proclaiming she's KC and no one will take a picture. I'm not going on to TMZ and giving them hits. I'll watch an interview or read a book but that has to be by a reputable source or a tv interviewer who will not be manipulated by KC. No sense in keeping the KC money trail going b/c I'm sure as certain that if there were pics released of her that Baez set up a money deal and she got paid for these.

Grandmaj pointed out that the car in my screen capture from the end of the video was a police car.
Here's a pic of the Columbus PD car
imagesCAC0UP00.jpg

From
http://copcardotcom.fotki.com/contributions_by_state/new_mexico_through/ohio/

Fullscreencapture84201180545AM.jpg

From http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-public_n_917905.html

I would like to add that I am using Huff's video from now on as it does not have the annoying TMZ watermark. The vid is much clearer, and it includes footage TMZ does not have.

Is that a Subaru logo on the grill?

They may be testing the waters for a reality show. It's easy enough to go to various web sites and see how many people are commenting. Some sites show how many people clicked on a particular story.

If demand is there she may star in her own show.

IMO

BBM: I hope NOT ! But I am "betting" that "reality show" is at the top CFCA and JB's "list". "Nothing" would "surprise" me ... that is how LOW society has stooped too !

It is bad enough they have "reality shows" on these "useless" and "worthless" "characters" ... :waitasec: I guess it would be all she could do because afterall, CFCA has NEVER had a REAL JOB and NEVER will. Who would hire her ?

MOO MOO MOO ...

Anyway I'm just so disappointed that the blouse with the ruffles was not used for this photo shoot. It was so attractive on her in court. :innocent:

I did some google traveling too - LOL. I also had a dream last night that since the area is only 2 hours away, maybe the teacup poodle and I might enjoy a road trip to look around! Just to find the spots - I could care less about any killers in the area!

I'm pretty close to dreaming about Columbus... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Have to admit, some of the neighborhoods do look pretty peaceful :)

I'd go to scope the place out, but I'm too far away (Michigan... the northern/canadian part).

If it is not staged, has it been decided that she was caught on film on three separate occassions, just by chance? I am confused...(if it is her...)

I am on :fence: if this was staged or not...I just got the impression that it was.

IMO the only thing that is certain is that she was video taped wearing different clothing...I don't necessarily believe she was video taped on a different day...

As far as her not looking when she crosses? I am not sure where that happens, but in the Huff video still shown below, this is the start to the clip of her crossing. We don't know if she looked to right or left before this shot, but it appears she just walked over a lawn with an unobstructed view of street. She could have looked to her right a split second before this cut. To me, this appears to be a one-way street. The cars are only on one side, and it is narrow. JMO [this might be the street to look for walking down Google lol]
Cuttocaseycrossingstart.jpg

still from video found here http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-public_n_917905.html

haha.. I've been looking for one way streets near parks, I'm thinking this is her coming out of the park area (the still image that looks like a park). Going back to google in a bit... :)

I'm glad to see the pictures of her. Now, I won't be very interested in seeing any more of them. I never was interested in hearing anything from her or her legal team's lying mouth.

I'm happy her circumstances are far more boring and mundane than I thought they would be. After hanging her considerable legal bills around the necks of the Florida taxpayers, I figured she would be treated to some nice beach resort for her ..... therapy.

Others have questioned why anyone is still interested in Casey Anthony. I confess I was before, but not much now. I fully expect her to have a miserable life and for that I am happy.

The only thing I really want to know now is where are the 12 geniuses from Pinellas County. I want to avoid ever having any inadvertent contact with a single one of them. If one of them works in Starbucks - I'm going to Dunkin Donuts.

Supposedly these pictures were taken on Sunday. Ironically the A's take off to parts unknown on Monday, first landing in Houston. Is it possible they could have gone to Ohio, picked up KC and are back home having driven back from Ohio in a rental or a relative's car? If they drove into their garage in the middle of the night no one would be aware they were even home. I can't believe ML has been away from his office all this time. I really think KC has been in Orlando since yesterday because I don't think DT would risk a bench order warrant on KC for not showing up for the probation hearing had it taken place. jmo
I also think she's back in Florida. The only people who will give to her and not take are there, her parents. They know how to drive someone around while they hide in the back of the car. All of these trips (where photos magically pop up) taken by Cindy, George and now Casey are smoke screens, they know how to pull that off too.

So how would it work if it were staged? Baez, instead of doing anything to bring in money - is going to take a time consuming gamble on this scheme? How would he find a dead ringer for FCA, get her to agree and keep quiet about it, how would he make money from this, would he do this just to protect his precious "girl"? Who cares if people are thrown off her trail when she may be back in Orlando soon anyway? Occam's razor anyone?

Baez would have to be extremely, GENUINELY worried about her and I don't think he is. He has no real attachment to her imo. This whole fantasy that's been concocted about the public physically harming her is absurd. It adds drama to the story, that's it.

All great points Horace. But, I am of the mind that these newly released photos of Casey, or a phony look-a-like, is not the work of the defense team. I think someone else is behind it and it's all a big joke. And TMZ, who loves to tease and be contraversal would certainly do something like this.

By the way - there are modeling agencies out there that specialize in celebrity look alikes. They even hold pageants which I have attended. Amazing how many people have a "twin" out there.
jmo

For everyone commenting on her weight.. I am the same height (5'1"), 110 lbs, probably a few pounds heavier than KC normally. If I put on even just a few pounds it is very noticeable. If she's been eating nothing but takeout, I can absolutely see her putting on noticeable weight in that period of time. There was a month a while back where I ate takeout constantly, and ended up looking just like the picture of KC in the grey shirt (minus the *advertiser censored*) if not even a tad chubbier. My conclusion is: She can absolutely put on noticeable weight in that short amount of time. I did so myself. That is absolutely positively KC.

Sick as it may be, NG's FB page currently shows about 14,000 or more comments on Casey in past day vs. about 4000 for Celina Cass...comments may be mostly negative but they show interest...

:twocents:

I do believe this is CFCA ...

I do believe the videos are "staged" ...

I do believe that Cindy and George ARE involved in CFCA going to Ohio and provided her clothes, $$$$$ ... and I would NOT be surprised if after all the A's make their $$$$$ they return there and leave Florida, which I am sure Florida does NOT want them ... but sad for Ohio ...

:waitasec: I think it may have been done by CFCA alone -- without JB and DT -- she wants the money all for herself -- she is that "underhanded" and WILL eventually "turn" on JB ...

OR

:waitasec: I think it may be JB and CFCA in "cahoots" together to make money because the BIG $$$$$ DEALS they expected so "quickly" after the verdict and release have NOT come through ...

MOO MOO MOO

I also think she's back in Florida. The only people who will give to her and not take are there, her parents. They know how to drive someone around while they hide in the back of the car. All of these trips (where photos magically pop up) taken by Cindy, George and now Casey are smoke screens, they know how to pull that off too.

BBM: Yep ... they have got to be the "biggest" bunch of CON artists in the State of Florida's history !

MOO ...

I do believe this is CFCA ...

I do believe the videos are "staged" ...

I do believe that Cindy and George ARE involved in CFCA going to Ohio and provided her clothes, $$$$$ ... and I would NOT be surprised if after all the A's make their $$$$$ they return there and leave Florida, which I am sure Florida does NOT want them ... but sad for Ohio ...

:waitasec: I think it may have been done by CFCA alone -- without JB and DT -- she wants the money all for herself -- she is that "underhanded" and WILL eventually "turn" on JB ...

OR

:waitasec: I think it may be JB and CFCA in "cahoots" together to make money because the BIG $$$$$ DEALS they expected so "quickly" after the verdict and release have NOT come through ...

MOO MOO MOO

Here's the thing about that......how would we know if a deal has or has not been made? Seriously? Just because JB says so? Or just because ABC and NBC released a statement saying they were not in a bidding war for an interview. That statement is far from saying "We don't want to interview her ever".......
Also, sorry for the OT rant here, but I feel the exact same way about THs on TV saying..Oh poor Casey...all alone, no friends, no family. Just HTF do they know she hasn't been in contact with her mom each and every day? Because Lip-man says so? They could be calling, texting, skyping each and every day, planning their every moves.
:banghead:
Sorry....must have had an KC overload for a moment. It hits me every now and then.
Oh...just to be on topic...I do believe these pics are her and I do believe they are set up. :twocents:

I don't know if the photos were staged or not, but either way it proves that Baez is a liar. She is not in rehab or intensive therapy ... she's shopping in Ohio. I really don't think retail therapy is going to cure what ails her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3