Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong corner.. but if you move the "streetview" guy North to the end of the street, you'll see where I'm talking about.

So... there are still images of her walking by the brick wall... she crosses the street in the video to walk down the opposite sidewalk... and then crosses the street again to either back-track (snapping the shots near the brick wall) or she's just walking in circles.... Hmm.. maybe this was staged.

She is walking in circles.
Look at this streetview:
[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Glenmawr+Ave,+Columbus,+OH&hl=en&ll=40.018166,-82.998555&spn=0.011766,0.019698&sll=39.985341,-83.017802&sspn=0.011854,0.019698&dirflg=w&t=h&layer=c&cbll=40.018267,-82.998537&panoid=sGZLJMLvFej18cTT1g8GQQ&cbp=12,249.46,,0,16.05&z=16"]http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Glenmawr+Ave,+Columbus,+OH&hl=en&ll=40.018166,-82.998555&spn=0.011766,0.019698&sll=39.985341,-83.017802&sspn=0.011854,0.019698&dirflg=w&t=h&layer=c&cbll=40.018267,-82.998537&panoid=sGZLJMLvFej18cTT1g8GQQ&cbp=12,249.46,,0,16.05&z=16[/ame]
This is where she crossed the street towards the blue suzuki. Spin the picture around and you can see the brick wall where TMZ had a photo of her texting (near the blue suzuki). Keep spinning and you see the brick house with the plants in front of it....

This has me convinced it was staged.

She is walking in circles.
Look at this streetview:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Glenmawr+Ave,+Columbus,+OH&hl=en&ll=40.018166,-82.998555&spn=0.011766,0.019698&sll=39.985341,-83.017802&sspn=0.011854,0.019698&dirflg=w&t=h&layer=c&cbll=40.018267,-82.998537&panoid=sGZLJMLvFej18cTT1g8GQQ&cbp=12,249.46,,0,16.05&z=16
This is where she crossed the street towards the blue suzuki. Spin the picture around and you can see the brick wall where TMZ had a photo of her texting (near the blue suzuki). Keep spinning and you see the brick house with the plants in front of it....

This has me convinced it was staged.

Go to Summit Street. She was walking in circles on this street too. In Huff's video of her in the white T-shirt, she's walking north and crosses the street.

Look at TMZ's still images of her walking with the white T-shirt, she's walking south down the same Street.

I'm pretty convinced now it was staged. Unless she loves to aimlessly walk up and down the streets.... :waitasec::crazy:

North end of Summit St. (near dead end) found the white T shirt image.

ETA: Cliffside Dr. connects the streets. Anyone have family in Glenn Echo? Hmm...

I am looking at Summit now on Google Earth, what street number are you at? I don't see the spot yet.

What convinced me these were staged was how few people were at the plaza. The Lennox plaza is always packed, even when it's summer session for school. There's no way they wouldn't catch other pedestrians in the photos if they were doing candid shots, unless they staged it and waited for a good moment.

What convinced me these were staged was how few people were at the plaza. The Lennox plaza is always packed, even when it's summer session for school. There's no way they wouldn't catch other pedestrians in the photos if they were doing candid shots, unless they staged it and waited for a good moment.

One of the main reasons I don't think it was staged is that I don't think Casey had any intention of her whereabouts being discovered there. She loves Ohio State and this was a perfect place to blend in. She picked that location and wanted to be incognito for safety reasons. That has been destroyed and now she must pick somewhere else to live.

Tried to delete a duplicate post, and ended up deleting both...so I'll try again.

Could the white tshirt video be one segment going to Starbucks, and another showing her returning rather than seeing it as walking in circles?

I am looking at Summit now on Google Earth, what street number are you at? I don't see the spot yet.

Where Summit dead ends with Cliffside... Look down for the yellow fire hydrant.

I'll try to print screen and post the image.. I'm new to all of this :)

Okay, just for the sake of argument, let's assume FKC set this up herself - went behind the DT's back - made some arrangement to get paid, and now she has enough money to be shopping at Target and Old Navy.

So, here's my question - how is she getting paid? Is anyone trying to tell me she strolled into a bank to open a chequing account? Just one day walked up to a teller and said - Hi, I'm FKC, here's my ID, I'm only in town for a while, but I'm going to need a little cash to spend, and here's a big cheque to deposit from xxxxx, so could I just get a series of cheques and a cash card please? Oh goody, thanks! And promise I'll be a good good girl....

Logical - I was thinking about this last night after I turned the computer off! LOL
I was wondering, since her Florida DL was expired - did ca or ga give jb her legal papers to re-establish her life? IE - SS card, birth certificate or is she waiting to get copies? If she were in fact staying in a hotel or apartment, where on earth (reputable!) can you rent without a DL? KWIM?

Where Summit dead ends with Cliffside... Look down for the yellow fire hydrant.

I'll try to print screen and post the image.. I'm new to all of this :)

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=40.018346,-82.999857&spn=0,0.001321&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=40.018346,-82.999857&panoid=DAEzgd8iOQnxjXXtpEF9Vw&cbp=12,151.57,,0,-0.46"]Google Maps[/ame]

Great find beccalecca1. Here is the image of the corner of Glenmawr and Cliffside. Brick wall to the left, cross over and wooden wall to the right. This is definitely the place and it is definitely staged. There is no reason to walk down that street and back up. There is no Starbucks anywhere even close.

jazx3m.png

One of the main reasons I don't think it was staged is that I don't think Casey had any intention of her whereabouts being discovered there. She loves Ohio State and this was a perfect place to blend in. She picked that location and wanted to be incognito for safety reasons. That has been destroyed and now she must pick somewhere else to live.

True, except that she is probably in desperate need of money. Maybe this was staged now knowing that she would be leaving the area. It would throw people off.

Logical - I was thinking about this last night after I turned the computer off! LOL
I was wondering, since her Florida DL was expired - did ca or ga give jb her legal papers to re-establish her life? IE - SS card, birth certificate or is she waiting to get copies? If she were in fact staying in a hotel or apartment, where on earth (reputable!) can you rent without a DL? KWIM?

I have stayed in many 5 star rated hotels and NEVER been asked for a driver's license! I would be actually shocked to be asked for one....I have had to give a car license plate number to allow them to complete a parking permit for their property, but never more than that. They run a credit card upon check in and graciously hand over the room keys and explain services and offer any assistance needed.....no DL ever.

jmo

I have stayed in many 5 star rated hotels and NEVER been asked for a driver's license! I would be actually shocked to be asked for one....I have had to give a car license plate number to allow them to complete a parking permit for their property, but never more than that. They run a credit card upon check in and graciously hand over the room keys and explain services and offer any assistance needed.....no DL ever.

jmo

I've worked hotels as a front desk clerk, front desk manager, and a night auditor. Although the companies don't recommend it or like it, we probably 1/10 times check ID.

For an apartment that's a different story IMO. I've never looked at an apartment without a state ID or DL.

You guys are gonna think I'm crazy but I think I've figured out where she lives. It's not in that motel, and I'm now suspicious of that report.

The biggest clue in all these videos and photos is that blue motorcycle. Not only is she photographed heading north from there, but also south, and she is video'd crossing the street right there, in the middle of the block.

I think that's why TMZ may not have shown some of the black shirt video, it's too revealing of her location and perhaps they didn't want to be liable?

The exact position of one of the persons staking her out is on the corner of Cliffside and Glenmawr, parked facing north on Glenmawr.

I'm not so sure she would leave the OSU area. Huge party scene, college age men everywhere, easy to blend in. And I'm not so sure she wants to be incognito either in Ohio ... why would she even be out in public now until things cooled off a bit ? All things pass, as will the anger felt towards her. I remember how many threats were reported against O.J. and he's still with us.

I'm not so sure she would leave the OSU area. Huge party scene, college age men everywhere, easy to blend in. And I'm not so sure she wanted to be incognito either ... why would she even be out in public now until things cooled off a bit ? All things pass, as will the anger felt towards her. I remember how many threats were reported against O.J. and he's still with us.

BBM. They have been working very hard at keeping her whereabouts unknown.

0e46f_abc_casey_anthony_spotted_nt_110719_wg.jpg

You guys are gonna think I'm crazy but I think I've figured out where she lives. It's not in that motel, and I'm now suspicious of that report.

The biggest clue in all these videos and photos is that blue motorcycle. Not only is she photographed heading north from there, but also south, and she is video'd crossing the street right there, in the middle of the block.

I think that's why TMZ may not have shown some of the black shirt video, it's too revealing of her location and perhaps they didn't want to be liable?

The exact position of one of the persons staking her out is on the corner of Cliffside and Glenmawr, parked facing north on Glenmawr.

Looking back at the black T-shirt video and pictures, I know one thing for sure. Pic 11 of TMZ's pic is her crossing the street from a different angle then the video of Huff's.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/cas...sguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=97075

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-public_n_917905.html

There was more then one photographer that day.

I originally thought someone could've been hiding behind the brick wall on Cliffside... but now I'm curious on how you wouldn't see 2 people filming and taking pictures.... :waitasec:

If you watch from about 1:26 of Huff's video though, it looks like she approaches the sidewalk and turns the other way, heading south on Glenmawr. So.... she walks north on one side of the street, crosses the street at Cliffside, walks south and crosses the street a couple houses down, then continues to walk south? What is she doing?

LOL... I feel obsessive now!

Wow, great sleuthing on the finding the residential street location.

Sorry OT and random....

Sadly, I would dislike to have had my license plates shown on these TMZ videos for all the world to see. All a person could do if they have someone they know in LE run them or find it on public record somewhere. If you will notice the GoggleMaps people blurr our all the plates.

Years ago, my husband let his then Narcissistic roommate drive his high profile car around town (sound familiar) and his baby mama saw him in it and had the plates run because he wasn't paying child support. We knew it was her because we were given disclosure that it was her that sought the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08