DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From HuffPo video 1:21 - note logs bordering planters, steps, railing

g2.jpg

Google street view of Cliffside & Glenmawr

g1.jpg

BECCALECCA1 -----------> YOU WON THE PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!

I solicited Logicalgirl to help with the baking (she is much better baker than I!)

cupcake-1.gif

Looking back at the black T-shirt video and pictures, I know one thing for sure. Pic 11 of TMZ's pic is her crossing the street from a different angle then the video of Huff's.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/cas...sguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=97075

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/casey-anthony-surfaces-public_n_917905.html

There was more then one photographer that day.

I originally thought someone could've been hiding behind the brick wall on Cliffside... but now I'm curious on how you wouldn't see 2 people filming and taking pictures.... :waitasec:

Thanks for taking the time to find this! Did my map and composite help? I hope so.
I don't think that I would come to the conclusion that two photographers were there. She could have left whereever she is staying in that neighborhood and then returned. I know there are multiple shots of her checking her cell, but she could have been filmed when she left and when she returned. I don't think I would come to the conclusion she was walking in circles. These videos are made up of carefully cut film as I have stated before. We don't see her in any continuous shot showing her walk for more than a few seconds. I am coming to the conclusion that she did stay in this neighborhood. Why else would she be there on mutliple days

Lastly, I don't see this as evidence of staging either. I see it more evidence of not staging as this video was cut up and pics were out of order to scramble where she was obviously staying, not at the alleged motel...JMO

North end of Summit St. (near dead end) found the white T shirt image.

ETA: Cliffside Dr. connects the streets. Anyone have family in Glenn Echo? Hmm...

You totally cracked this. This is way far from the Old Navy, must have taken long time to find.

You guys are scary skilled. I hope you only use your powers for good. :innocent:

Thanks for taking the time to find this! Did my map and composite help? I hope so.
I don't think that I would come to the conclusion that two photographers were there. She could have left whereever she is staying in that neighborhood and then returned. I know there are multiple shots of her checking her cell, but she could have been filmed when she left and when she returned. I don't think I would come to the conclusion she was walking in circles. These videos are made up of carefully cut film as I have stated before. We don't see her in any continuous shot showing her walk for more than a few seconds. I am coming to the conclusion that she did stay in this neighborhood. Why else would she be there on mutliple days

Lastly, I don't see this as evidence of staging either. I see it more evidence of not staging as this video was cut up and pics were out of order to scramble where she was obviously staying, not at the alleged motel...JMO

I'm not sure who posted it.. but the post showing that it was a grassy divider helped me find where she was at. That and Google Earth.. lol.

The different angles I'm referring to is from the same instance of her crossing the street.. same black T-shirt, same awkward walk; just a completely different angle for it.

Believe me when I say that I have been comparing every second of the footage and stills from both sites lol I even arranged the TMZ pics in the order of their original file name numbers, as they make the pics somewhat consecutive. They are stills from a video camera after all. There are many things to consider. We only got a very small percentage of all the video taken. Whomever released these two different releases, not only heavily edited the video portions, and rearranged them, they scrambled the video stills order as well. They carefully cut anything that might be too identifying. They did not have any camera people or cameras out in the open. They could be 300 feet away.
I do think that finding this location, finally does tell us that she most likely was staying over in this neighborhood.
1. Care was taken to edit out footage that might give away street names, etc.
2. She is shown both coming and leaving.

IMO she was staying somewhere between the motorcycle and the park.

Wow, great sleuthing on the finding the residential street location.

Sorry OT and random....

Sadly, I would dislike to have had my license plates shown on these TMZ videos for all the world to see. All a person could do if they have someone they know in LE run them or find it on public record somewhere. If you will notice the GoggleMaps people blurr our all the plates.

Years ago, my husband let his then Narcissistic roommate drive his high profile car around town (sound familiar) and his baby mama saw him in it and had the plates run because he wasn't paying child support. We knew it was her because we were given disclosure that it was her that sought the information.

I just edited all my photobucket pics with numbers showing, and said replace original but sadly that will only help if I were to post the pics again. Shame on TMZ for not blurring them. Did they even blur the minor child by Old Navy? I don't want to click and pay to rewatch - anyone remember?

I just edited all my photobucket pics with numbers showing, and said replace original but sadly that will only help if I were to post the pics again. Shame on TMZ for not blurring them. Did they even blur the minor child by Old Navy? I don't want to click and pay to rewatch - anyone remember?

I don't believe they blurred anything in the videos. I am kind of surprised they didn't though.

From HuffPo video 1:21 - note logs bordering planters, steps, railing

g2.jpg

Google street view of Cliffside & Glenmawr

g1.jpg

Excellent work. This was taken from the exact same location - corner of cliffside and glenmawr parked facing north on glenmawr. This further proves it was a stake out point, and shows how the motel was not the real residence.

Excellent work. This was taken from the exact same location - corner of cliffside and glenmawr parked north on glenmawr. This further proves it was a stake out point, and shows how the motel was not the real residence.

Did you look at Summit Street for the White T-shirt video/images? It's the next street over to the West (connected by Cliffside).

You are guys are AMAZING.

Anybody think she's gonna sign up for classes this fall? *giggle*

IMO, if this really is NOT FCA, where is CM with his indignation railing against the media, and the low-life bloggers, saying "everyone has this all wrong, this is not FCA", and giving everyone his middle finger of affection. Why is no one from the DT denying this is FCA if it is not her? IMO, MOO, etc.

You are guys are AMAZING.

Anybody think she's gonna sign up for classes this fall? *giggle*

I don't think she could try to signing up for classes at Ohio State because she doesn't have a GED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M