Pictures of the Karr Family Christmas of 1996 Have Been Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Texana said:
Sniff...I'm with you, luvbeaches!

That's why I think if there was a photo of Karr in 96 with his family...someone would have found it by now. The pics turn up...especially if they show Bruno Magli shoes.

:D
I hope we're not going to find out that the family remembers he was sick that year, took to his bed all day and told no one to disturb him for 24 hours, then stuffed his covers with pillows and fled out the window to take a bus to CO, wearing his fleece vest...

My point being, were the Karrs already living in California in 1996, or still living in the south?

Why did they relocate to California?

When the exwife remembers him being "home" at Christmas, does she mean California? They were still married in 1996, and had toddlers.

Their divorce took place in Petaluma, CA-----and by then Karr seemed to be known to authorities.

The 2nd ex-wife said she remembered JMK being with her Christmas 1996 in Hamilton, AL where they were living at the time.

JMK's half brother Nate Karr said he remembered JMK being with the family in Atlanta for Christmas 1996.

JMK moved wife and sons to Petaluma, CA in 2000.

concernedperson said:
Maybe it isn't social at all. Maybe it is connected through contractor services, church groups, random political interactions,real estate agents, etc. the list could go on and on. I don't know just throwing it out there.
Or maybe through a Boulder pedophile link.

InaNotherworld said:
My point being, were the Karrs already living in California in 1996, or still living in the south?

Why did they relocate to California?

When the exwife remembers him being "home" at Christmas, does she mean California? They were still married in 1996, and had toddlers.

Their divorce took place in Petaluma, CA-----and by then Karr seemed to be known to authorities.

From what I understand in the cable news reports he moved his family to California in 2001. His wife filed for divorce a few months after that. That's all I know.

PrayersForMaura said:
I am just curious about something. Do those who think the Ramseys are innocent think this because it's unfathomable that a parent could ever harm their beautiful child, molsest them and/or murder them?
Most definitely I do not, because I know that their backgrounds were thoroughly investigated by a police department that was hell bent on finding something on them and they found absolutely nothing, no evidence whatsoever that either parent had a history of physical violence. If there had been something found I would definitely have held the Ramseys under suspicion.

I know there are people who think that it is possible for a person with no previous history of physical violence to kill one of their children in a fit of rage, but I do not believe anyone knows of a single instance of this occurring. I think there will always be something lurking in a killer's past that can be brought to light.

I do feel however, that there is something about Patsy. I think she knew more about the murder than she ever revealed. But I do not think she killed JonBenet, although I do think she wrote the note and knew who did kill her.

Buzzm1 said:
Love_Mama, no, I don't think I would. My first priority would be to make sure I kept my sanity. I would realize that, that beyond a certain point, I couldn't do anything more, and would have to trust that LE would do their job. Not everyone who loses a child is meant to, or able to, go on a crusade, working to change laws, or join MADD. Some are meant to contribute to this world in other ways. There isn't any set way to act after the death of a loved one, especially a very young loved one. I can't, based on the piss-poor performance of the Boulder PD, fault the Ramseys for anything they did, or didn't do, in this situation. Who is to say, that any of us in their very shoes, may have done exactly the same thing. Fortunately, never having gone through something this dramatic, I can't specifically say what I would have done, or wouldn't have done, but I can say that I would know that I had to protect my welfare and sanity above everything else, because all of us know that something like this can easily push any of us to the brink, and the last thing we would want is to be indirectly accused of being responsible for the crime, while we are trying to deal with the loss. If an attorney serves that purpose, then so be it.
I applaud what you say, Buzzm1.

otto said:
I stand by my analysis that abusive, controlling people don't want anyone to be happy unless the focus is on them so if birthdays and Christmas are not about the "control freak", they want to do whatever they can to make other people; especially people they admire, to be unhappy on special days ... just like them.
I agree with you up to a point, otto, but I think a control freak (although maybe I'm thinking about more of a narcissist) are quite OK about others being happy provided the 'happy' is centred around them, ie provided something good is happening in relation to the control freak/narcissist, then I think it is OK with them for others to be happy. Perhaps your experience is different, in which case I must be talking about a different personality type.

PS on re-reading your post I think this is what you are saying anyway. Oh well too much reading here and one's head starts spinning, sorry.

PPS don't know what this has to do with this case except perhaps that I think JMK has a personality disorder with a strong narcissistic component to it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K.Kosky
Back