Pictures of the Karr Family Christmas of 1996 Have Been Found

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mygirlsadie said:
Was it ever said yet where in Germany he worked? Was it a German school or an American school in Germany? I went to school (american) in Germany from 1989-1993.

His resume is posted and I believe it said that he worked with 3 children under the age of 8 in Germany prior to 2001. In the Netherlands, it said he volunteered at the Anetheum. It's a questionable resume in that he doesn't name the schools where he claims he worked, but he provides services from bathing to curriculum to computers ... plus feeding and driving to extracurricular activies. He sounds like God's gift to single parents without financial constaints.

otto said:
What is an insult to one's intelligence? That the Ramsays murdered their own child? Other than the fact that after 3 extensive independent investigations there is no evidence, there's nothing wrong with having suspicions ... but it's odd to have suspicions without evidence. I don't mean "people kill their offspring and stuff feces in their mouths as they lay dying" odd, I just mean wing nuts.

In most cases that a child is murderered it is random and until you provide links to your stats, mine are equally valid.

The grate had been moved. There was evidence of that. The window is big enough for anyone to climb through. There is also information that the window was open. Initially there was concern that there were no footprints in the snow until it was realized that there was no snow on that part of the yard.

"Economists, physicists etcetera disagree with one another so it's no surprise that detectives disagree?" No connection. Economists and physicists are using mathematics as their foundation, detectives are not even in the same league.

otto,

but it's odd to have suspicions without evidence.
There is NO forensic evidence, other than the degraded dna, that links the death of JonBenet to an intruder.

There are many items of forensic evidence that link the parents directly to the crime-scene AND JonBenet's corpse.

So it would be odd indeed to give priority to an intruder theory when there is next to no supporting evidence!

tumble said:
why is the public so protective of him if not to justify their persecution of the Ramsays

They are not protective over him. They want to jail him for what he has done, but not for something he didn't do.

Exactly. Its not about being protective of him. I think it's pretty obvious Karr is mentally unstable and has an unnatural obsession with little girls. BUT so far we've not heard anything about him actually harming any of these children. As far as I can see (so far at least) he needs help. Not to be jailed on death row for a crime he didnt commit. I actually feel a bit sorry for him - to feel the need to go to such extremeties for attention, it seems like a cry for help. I will be the first to eat crow pie if I am wrong in my impressions of him.
You would think that if he had molested any kids in his previous employments we would have heard something by now.....

Just my opinion - like it or lump it :blushing:

tumble said:
Where does this no evidence notion come from. Just because evidence has not been put forward at a trial does not mean it is not evidence.

There are a huge amount of circumstancial evidence together with fiber&hair evidence.

There are thousands of post on just this forum that discusses the evidence. Why don't you just enter those posts and refute them?

Just because people on forums are debating whether someone is telling the truth, it doesn't mean that there is evidence. Prosecutors will not go forward without evidence but if there is evidence, there is no better game than the trial. In this case,there is no evidence regardless of speculations about whether innocent people should immediately hire a lawyer when suspected of a crime. Circumstantial evidence is a set of coincidences that could not have happened unless there was cause. Leaving doors open, dying of cancer, 9 year old children to raise, not working for the cause, it all adds up to no circumstantial evidence.

The fibre evidence on the rope ... where did the rope come from? Was it brought into the house or found? Fibre evidence on the clothes worn by the children ??? Is that the circumstantial evidence?

Thousands of posts from skeptics suggesting that the experts should be evaluated by the media ... what a concept.

Cyndi said:
Exactly. Its not about being protective of him. I think it's pretty obvious Karr is mentally unstable and has an unnatural obsession with little girls. BUT so far we've not heard anything about him actually harming any of these children. As far as I can see (so far at least) he needs help. Not to be jailed on death row for a crime he didnt commit. I actually feel a bit sorry for him - to feel the need to go to such extremeties for attention, it seems like a cry for help. I will be the first to eat crow pie if I am wrong in my impressions of him.
You would think that if he had molested any kids in his previous employments we would have heard something by now.....

Just my opinion - like it or lump it :blushing:

Since we're not being protective of John Mark Karr, could we stop pampering him during airflight? We agree the guy is a freak yet law enforcement gives him an all inclusive (you know, free drinks) business ticket? because they want him to talk but they know that anything he says drunk is inadmissable.

Are we splitting hairs because little boys are crying about something wrong with the way that Karr is relating to young boys and girls (especially) in early childhood education? I suppose this guy shouldn't be jailed but could he be considered a dangerous offender.

It's a relief to see that people still maintain humanity and compassion for pedophiles but the Ramsays are not pedophiles and they are not reviled. What was it they did again? Didn't know if they left the door open or stuffed feces in their child's dying face?

If John Karr molested children in Europe, I doubt anyone will stigmatize their children with an association with him so if he did it, no one is talking. Perhaps they too should be prosecuted as accompices to crime if they don't report child abuse. Let's get em all. Ramsays and anyone that sympathizes with a leniant sentence for convicted pedophiles.

Just because people on forums are debating whether someone is telling the truth, it doesn't mean that there is evidence

Agree. It is just uncommon for innocent people to lie.

The fibre evidence on the rope ... where did the rope come from? Was it brought into the house or found? Fibre evidence on the clothes worn by the children ??? Is that the circumstantial evidence?

As I said, there are many threads on this forum discussing these things.
If you want to learn something about this case I suggest you read some of them. Then try to interprete them yourself and see were that leads you. What have you based your oppinion on?

UKGuy said:
otto,

There is NO forensic evidence, other than the degraded dna, that links the death of JonBenet to an intruder.

There are many items of forensic evidence that link the parents directly to the crime-scene AND JonBenet's corpse.

So it would be odd indeed to give priority to an intruder theory when there is next to no supporting evidence!

Okay, you're right. There is no forensic evidence other than the stuff in JonBenet's underpants. Forget the speculation ... there is evidence and it points away from the parents.

The family will be all over the crime scene in the family home ... so that's not circumstantial unless you're including prejudicial circumstantial fibres. I wonder how that feels ... having your child murdered by a stranger while you slept and then becoming social pariahs.

otto said:
Since we're not being protective of John Mark Karr, could we stop pampering him during airflight? We agree the guy is a freak yet law enforcement gives him an all inclusive (you know, free drinks) business ticket? because they want him to talk but they know that anything he says drunk is inadmissable.
otto said:
OK - so I agreed with your frustration over this, however it WAS LE that organised his ticket, not him.... He was obviosouly just making the most of it.

Are we splitting hairs because little boys are crying about something wrong with the way that Karr is relating to young boys and girls (especially) in early childhood education? I suppose this guy shouldn't be jailed but could he be considered a dangerous offender.

Definately he needs to be investigated around his kiddie crimes and allegations - no doubt about it.

It's a relief to see that people still maintain humanity and compassion for pedophiles but the Ramsays are not pedophiles and they are not reviled. What was it they did again? Didn't know if they left the door open or stuffed feces in their child's dying face?

Yes, I am sympathetic to people with genunie mental illnesses, it has nothing to do with them being a pedofile (sp?). It's about people that are so unstable they dont know the difference between right and wrong...

What did the Ramseys do?
Where do I start? First and foremost they didnt cooperate with LE, they planned to flee the scene when JBR's body was found, they lawered up instantly, refused Lie detectors - the list is endless and it is very very hard to try and imagine innocent people doing these things. That's not even mentioning the physical evidence tying Patsy to their daughters murder. These are all things that I cannot just overlook now that we finally have a suspect...

If John Karr molested children in Europe, I doubt anyone will stigmatize their children with an association with him so if he did it, no one is talking. Perhaps they too should be prosecuted as accompices to crime if they don't report child abuse. Let's get em all. Ramsays and anyone that sympathizes with a leniant sentence for convicted pedophiles.

With all due respect your last comment dosen't even warrant an answer...

tumble said:
Just because people on forums are debating whether someone is telling the truth, it doesn't mean that there is evidence

Agree. It is just uncommon for innocent people to lie.

As I said, there are many threads on this forum discussing these things.
If you want to learn something about this case I suggest you read some of them. Then try to interprete them yourself and see were that leads you. What have you based your oppinion on?

Oh dear ... I hope we're not going to start calling Ramsay a liar and then saying that because he lied, he must be guilty of murder or knowing of murder. I would really like for this to be solved because if you ask me, Patsy died knowing that she was suspected of matricide and that's not a good way to go, if you are innocent. Does anyone really enjoy the thought of the Ramsays suffering, knowing that there is no proof?

PS: I can't possibly read through 10 years of threads ... or ... maybe a lot less ... but I have to pick and chose what to read and it's never going to be 10 years of debates that are quickly settled by listening to experts.

PPS: I'm beginning to think that Law Enforcement, the wine and dine guys, are incredibly retarded. At least the Arubans were not trying to get the guy drunk. What is that???

otto said:
Oh dear ... I hope we're not going to start calling Ramsay a liar and then saying that because he lied, he must be guilty of murder or knowing of murder. I would really like for this to be solved because if you ask me, Patsy died knowing that she was suspected of matricide and that's not a good way to go, if you are innocent. Does anyone really enjoy the thought of the Ramsays suffering, knowing that there is no proof?

PS: I can't possibly read through 10 years of threads ... or ... maybe a lot less ... but I have to pick and chose what to read and it's never going to be 10 years of debates that are quickly settled by listening to experts.

PPS: I'm beginning to think that Law Enforcement, the wine and dine guys, are incredibly retarded. At least the Arubans were not trying to get the guy drunk. What is that???

to commit matricide is that of one who kills one's mother.

i rather think you may mean infanticide? but i'm not sure how old a child murdered would be under that term.

otto said:

Otto, I dont think anyone here wants to beleive that the parents did this to their little girl. I for one would LOVE to see an intruder really did this. But after 10 years of innocent people being named by the Ramseys and no real evidence pointing to an intruder, sooner or later you have to come to the conclusion that it is likely this was an inside job.

otto said:
It's a relief to see that people still maintain humanity and compassion for pedophiles but the Ramsays are not pedophiles and they are not reviled. What was it they did again?

Killed their daughter I do believe.

The subject of this tread is the XMas photos.

Some of us would like to assess the case against the prime suspect JMK.

If you still believe the Ramesey’s are guilty, then please go to that thread and post there.

thank you

islanders said:
The subject of this tread is the XMas photos.

Some of us would like to assess the case against the prime suspect JMK.

If you still believe the Ramesey’s are guilty, then please go to that thread and post there.

thank you

Good post.

No, they want him for questioning and to see what he knows and if there is evidence in what He claims that he killed JonBonet. I haven't heard the Da office stating he must be guilty cause he said so. Where's the Christmas picture? Is it with his wife, children, or with his brother in another state?

Amy

tumble said:
why is the public so protective of him if not to justify their persecution of the Ramsays

They are not protective over him. They want to jail him for what he has done, but not for something he didn't do.

Way to go Otto! I think you are on to something.
Amy

otto said:
What is an insult to one's intelligence? That the Ramsays murdered their own child? Other than the fact that after 3 extensive independent investigations there is no evidence, there's nothing wrong with having suspicions ... but it's odd to have suspicions without evidence. I don't mean "people kill their offspring and stuff feces in their mouths as they lay dying" odd, I just mean wing nuts.

In most cases that a child is murderered it is random and until you provide links to your stats, mine are equally valid.

The grate had been moved. There was evidence of that. The window is big enough for anyone to climb through. There is also information that the window was open. Initially there was concern that there were no footprints in the snow until it was realized that there was no snow on that part of the yard.

"Economists, physicists etcetera disagree with one another so it's no surprise that detectives disagree?" No connection. Economists and physicists are using mathematics as their foundation, detectives are not even in the same league.

dottierainbow said:
No, they want him for questioning and to see what he knows and if there is evidence in what He claims that he killed JonBonet. I haven't heard the Da office stating he must be guilty cause he said so. Where's the Christmas picture? Is it with his wife, children, or with his brother in another state?

Amy

Supposedly, there is a picture but Karr isn't in it. The brothers and father now have an attorney. I heard the attorney last night on some show saying the picture was going to be released. The picture is of Karr's boys, and the attorney says that the children who were 6, 4 and 3 at the time remember that their father never missed a Christmas, not this one specifically, but they can't remember a time he was not there. Time will tell, I'm sure.

So he was very close to his family and was always there for them? When was the last time his family heard from him or actually saw him? Anyone know? Thanks.
Amy

dottierainbow said:
So he was very close to his family and was always there for them? When was the last time his family heard from him or actually saw him? Anyone know? Thanks.
Amy

Well, the father thought he was dead, hasn't heard from him since 2001, I think. The brother, Nate, didn't even know he was divorced OR in Thailand, and his ex-wife I'm not sure about. I do know she has a restraining order against him. He has to stay 100 ft. away from her and the boys.

ETA: Let me say the father didn't know if he was dead or alive.

Bobbisangel said:
I don't think for a minute that the Ramsey's murdered that beautiful little girl. I think it was an outside job. There is enough evidence now to prove to me that someone came into the house and waited for Ramsey's to get home. I think that BPD was so focused on the Ramseys from the beginning that they didn't even look for anyone else for a long time. I only wish that Patsey would have lived long enough to see the killer of her little girl sentenced and punished.

I don't know about this guy. He says he murdered her. If he did, when he gets to Boulder he should be able to sit down with the detectives or FBI and give them details that no one else knows. I'm sure there was evidence held back from the media that only the killer would know about. The DNA will be the real evidence though. When that comes back he will either be guilty or he won't be.

I can't imagine why he wants to be guilty of something that he didn't do unless he is crazy as a loon. No one knows where his money has come from as he was only working as a sub from what I hear. Yet he could afford to go and have all of his facial hair removed plus the hair under his chin, etc. He had been looking into having a sex change and that has to cost thousands of dollars. The spokesperson for the family said that his dad doesn't have money so he hasn't been financing him over there. I wonder if he was even paying support for his kids? He wasn't in any trouble over in Tialand..that was said on Nancy Grace so he wasn't having problems with the law there. It was also said earlier in the week that he had been towards the bottom of the BPD list of suspects long ago but as time has gone by he has risen towards the top. BPD must know things that we don't know about him. I wouldn't think that they would spend all of that money to bring him back on a whim that he might be guilty. They must have something that can tie him to that crime.
I hope the DNA comes back by the end of the week.

Bobbi.....you and I BOTH want the right person to be found guilty.
Okay.
As far as I know, having a sex change operation would be extremely cheap in Thailand.
Here's the exchange rate.

xe.com Universal Currency Converter ® Results
Live mid-market rates as of 2006.08.22 15:17:33 UTC.
1.00 USD
United States Dollars = 37.6053 THB
Thailand Baht
1 USD = 37.6053 THB 1 THB = 0.0265920 USD

Pretty awesome difference.
I was just told this about a month ago by a person I know well who is there quite frequently. He married a young girl there, bought the family a washing machine, put in a new bath (which they to use.....don't use the machine either).......and bought the father a motorcycle, which he does use. In other words, he BOUGHT this wife. Disgusting huh?

xxxxxxxxxoooooo
mama

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali