Ping Map for July 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.560099~-81.323719&style=r&lvl=11&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3890125&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

I thought that made sense but then I located the andrews office. BTW the map I had posted is the map from the EPass sight. I just circled the tolls I believed were possibly used and showed the A's house and Johnson's. Also when you pointed out above "key" statement, I am assuming you are believing everything they said is true. I am not, and have started the thread about GA jobs trying to find out if all his jobs and worked hours are true. I do believe he arrived home during the last 911 call, since Cindy is obviously talking to someone who has just walked in. Then when Casey is on with 911, she says I think the cops are here now. That wouls go along with GA saying the police got there shortly after he arrived home.
Updated

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3312150/EPASSMap2008

OK, it is said that George was driving around July 15th around 5:30. He told LE he worked 3 to 11PM. So, why was he driving around at 5:30? Any of these exits show up on the e-pass doc's? Looking for them but still can't find them.

Greenwood is located at 1603 Greenwood Street, east of Mills Avenue and south of the East-West Expressway (State Road 408)

from A to B:
1: Start out going NORTHWEST on HOPESPRING DR toward SUBURBAN DR. 0.2 mi Map

2: Turn LEFT onto SUBURBAN DR. 0.1 mi Map Avoid

3: Turn RIGHT onto CHICKASAW TRL S. 1.7 mi Map Avoid

4: Turn LEFT onto CURRY FORD RD. 2.8 mi Map Avoid

5: Turn RIGHT onto FL-436/S SEMORAN BLVD/SEMORAN BLVD S. 1.1 mi Map Avoid

6: Take the SR-408-TOLL W ramp toward DOWNTOWN/ORLANDO. 0.2 mi Map Avoid

7: Merge onto FL-408 TOLL W/EAST-WEST EXPY (Portions toll). 3.0 mi Map Avoid

8: Take EXIT 11B toward MILLS AVE. 0.2 mi Map Avoid

9: Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto E SOUTH ST/FL-15 N. 0.1 mi Map Avoid

10: Turn LEFT onto S MILLS AVE/FL-15. Continue to follow S MILLS AVE. 0.3 mi Map Avoid

11: Turn LEFT onto GREENWOOD ST. 0.0 mi Map Avoid

12: End at 1603 Greenwood St Orlando, FL 32801-4112

Estimated Time: 19 minutes Estimated Distance: 9.74 miles

MADI, what exits are those? My updated map has the places I am guessing the epass refers to.
Beachline use to be the Beeline so I am guessing Beline is one of the Beachline Toll Plazas. I am not sure what (M) means by some of the tolls on the epass. I am guessing Main Toll Plaza or there are some letters in boxes, M is to the left of the A's house. I don't see the tolls reflecting going to Andrews International or Fashion Square. Maybe someone can explain.

Additional piece of info for the timeline...

Text messages from CA to KC:

16:27:41 - Call me asap major prob
16:45:24 - Call me

Evidence page 2872.

These occurred 2.5 hours after the car was retrieved from the tow yard and 2 hours after George left for work.

OK, it is said that George was driving around July 15th around 5:30. He told LE he worked 3 to 11PM. So, why was he driving around at 5:30? Any of these exits show up on the e-pass doc's? Looking for them but still can't find them.

He was driving from the Andrews International office to his assignment at Premier Cinemas between 5:00 and 5:30.

JWG, I think your theories are great. About the text from CA, refer to my document in I believe post 15. I compiled all the events, call, text messages into a document. Its viewed best if downloaded since docstoc view chops off the end of pages and adds them to the end.
What makes you think he driving from Andrews to Premiere, other than he says he was at work and at premiere? Did you view my updated map a few post up? The map I posted is the actual map from EPass site and the updated doc has Andrews international and Fashion square added. I dont see the tolls reflecting that comute. Going from Andrews to Fashion square I believe you would just take Colonial.

Additional piece of info for the timeline...

Text messages from CA to KC:

16:27:41 - Call me asap major prob
16:45:24 - Call me

Evidence page 2872.

These occurred 2.5 hours after the car was retrieved from the tow yard and 2 hours after George left for work.

Also viewing those messages in my doc you can see it looks like casey text her back something, also after the first she text amy about the camera. i think she was trying to figure out what mom would be refering to "we have a prob"

JWG, I think your theories are great. About the text from CA, refer to my document in I believe post 15. I compiled all the events, call, text messages into a document. Its viewed best if downloaded since docstoc view chops off the end of pages and adds them to the end.
What makes you think he driving from Andrews to Premiere, other than he says he was at work and at premiere? Did you view my updated map a few post up? The map I posted is the actual map from EPass site and the updated doc has Andrews international and Fashion square added. I dont see the tolls reflecting that comute. Going from Andrews to Fashion square I believe you would just take Colonial.

I think there are a number of viable routes. While the one that exits on Goldenrod may not be my first choice, I think it is viable.

Going back to my "keep it simple" philosophy, I ask why he would lie? This is something that is easily verifiable via work records - and LE was checking this stuff out. GA would be setting himself in for one heck of a fall if he lied about this. IMHO, he told the truth here.

Bringing this over from the general Q&A thread since it details 7/15 re: potential for Casey being tipped off to Cindy coming...

Hi, INtN.

I checked over Casey's cell logs. In short, it doesn't appear Casey was tipped via her cell phone from anyone.

Her last text dialogue with Amy is @ 5:22-5:30PM regarding Amy's camera. That dialogue is an interesting one because of Amy's choice of words. More on that in a sec. Otherwise, prior to Cindy & Amy showing up @ Tony's ~7-7:30PM Casey is dealing w/ AT&T billing (when, IIRC, she used Amy's account to pay her bill), let's an incoming call from Mark H. goto vmail (can't take it w/ Tony sitting there :) ) There is one unknown and that is what appears to be a MySpace notification to her phone @ 6:30PM. It is possible (not probable, IMHO, since something urgent woulda prolly been done via cell) that the 6:30PM MySpace notification coulda been a tip. IIRC, Cindy's epass record shows her headed to the mall to pick-up Amy ~6:17PM.

If anyone has Casey's MySpace records I am very interested in seeing the activity on 6/16, 6/20 & 7/15.

Now...regarding the camera...it helps us follow the Amy-move-into-G&C's story to Amy:

I started a thread some time ago tracing the move-in story. I recently noted something that I haven't bothered to update, but, suffice it to say Casey was jerking Amy along about getting G&C's to themselves much longer than I originally thought (as early as 5/30).

On 6/17 Casey STILL hasn't changed her move-in-together @ G&C's to Amy and gives Amy the Hopesprings Dr. address so Amy can go fill out a change of address/mail forwarding card 6/17 (I originally thought she had done this earlier and 6/17 Amy was going to change it FROM Hopespring not TO Hopespring :bang:).

By 6/29 Casey's told Amy she's not moving in as indicated by the following text from Amy to Casey, "Sorry! Hey, my camera is being shipped to your house. What should I do about that?"

On 7/7, Amy's still wondering if her camera has shown up when she texts Casey, "You don’t know if my camera came yet do do[you]?"

On 7/15 4:53PM Casey texts Amy, "I think your camera is at my parents. I’ll check later to be sure." (see 5:30PM text below to understand why I make the connection)

Casey does this after receiving the cryptic texts from Cindy a little earlier...@ 4:27 and 4:45PM that went something like, "call me asap maj problem" and "call me".

...to which Amy responds @ 5:22PM, "It’s not. I must have put down the wrong address bc it came back there. I'm just having it sent to the boys’ house.". Perhaps the camera shop sent a letter to her saying the camera had been returned to contact them and straighten things out...(maybe Cindy returned it since she didn't know WTH it was about)..and Amy plans to contact the camera shop and have it sent to Ricardo & JP's.

5:30PM Casey respond texts Amy, "Oh, ok. My mom had texted me something about it."

...I'm leaping to the conclusion that Casey thought Amy's camera had arrived @ G&C's and THAT was the problem Cindy was texting her about @ 4:27 & 4:45PM. Then again...it maybe a Wile E. Coyote-style leap off a cliff followed by a long fall...followed by a thud. :bang:​

Bringing this over from the general Q&A thread since it details 7/15 re: potential for Casey being tipped off to Cindy coming...

...I'm leaping to the conclusion that Casey thought Amy's camera had arrived @ G&C's and THAT was the problem Cindy was texting her about @ 4:27 & 4:45PM. Then again...it maybe a Wile E. Coyote-style leap off a cliff followed by a long fall...followed by a thud. :bang:

Nice ... laying the texts out like this makes it obvious to me you're spot on. :yes: I had wondered what KC's responses were to Cindy's two texts...it was clear Cindy wanted her to call, not text.

Once again you've proven 1 + 1 = 2. :twocents:

Speaking of texting rather than calling, don't know if you ever noticed that as the "end" drew near KC fell into a pattern of not answering calls from Cindy. I had noticed a number of sequences where Cindy would call KC, and shortly after there would be the "KC calls KC" indicating that KC had a voicemail, followed immediately by KC calling voicemail.

Speaking of texting rather than calling, don't know if you ever noticed that as the "end" drew near KC fell into a pattern of not answering calls from Cindy. I had noticed a number of sequences where Cindy would call KC, and shortly after there would be the "KC calls KC" indicating that KC had a voicemail, followed immediately by KC calling voicemail.
*snipped*
...analagous to the photobucket usage you demonstrated on the computer forensic thread, there was a similar abrubt change in Casey's communication w/ Cindy post-6/16.

Prior to 6/18 I only see 1 instance of Casey and Cindy texting a single exchange on 6/1.

On 6/18 Casey & Cindy's communication starts ramping up until it is primarily texting back 'n forth. They reach up to 50 texts back'n forth between the two of them on one day (7/3).

IMHO, this clearly supports Casey wanted to distance herself from being in a position to hafta quickly respond to questions from Cindy...texting kept Casey in control of the communication.

BondJamesBond,

Where did you get the info about 50 texts a day on July 3rd?

Is there somewhere to read these?

TIA:)

...I'm leaping to the conclusion that Casey thought Amy's camera had arrived @ G&C's and THAT was the problem Cindy was texting her about @ 4:27 & 4:45PM. Then again...it maybe a Wile E. Coyote-style leap off a cliff followed by a long fall...followed by a thud.
This is exactly what I think too. Wishful thinking on KC's part that the "major prob" was just that her Mom found out Amy was using the Hopespring address...and not that her Mom had found a car smelling of death.

BondJamesBond,

Where did you get the info about 50 texts a day on July 3rd?

Is there somewhere to read these?

TIA:)

Hi, reeseeva. I just did a review of Casey's cell log focused only on the text communication 'tween Cindy & Casey.

I've seen a few posters reference the content of a couple of the texts from Cindy to Casey as being in the last document dump. I haven't seen them myself.

Nice ... laying the texts out like this makes it obvious to me you're spot on. :yes: I had wondered what KC's responses were to Cindy's two texts...it was clear Cindy wanted her to call, not text.

Once again you've proven 1 + 1 = 2. :twocents:

If you read my post with the doc for July 15, you would have been able to see anything dealing with calls.im just gonna post it since noone is going to look there.

9347579893.png

8902368239.png

9727044389.png

7253576295.png

7107030608.png

0845735852.png

5766087007.png

1111565360.png

3046742065.png

9841953555.png

6813611717.png

1464739594.png

Worked out on the Myspace thread from JWG look-up that the :30:44PM being confirmation of payment from AT&T that Casey was NOT tipped off by anyone (e.g. Amy) that Cindy was on her way to Tony's.

Thank you, wanttohelp!!!!!

Ok, from what I can tell, KC's cell service was cut off right during those moments that Cyndi was trying to pick up Amy so maybe she wasn't alerted by phone call from Amy or JP (or George, or Lee).

BOND! Now you have me very curious as to what those myspace messages said.

Does anyone know how it would sound if you try to call a cell phone that is out of service due to lack of pay? Does it just go straight to voice mail, is there some alert that service is out???

What I am getting at is if someone tried to call her and got lots of "straight to voicemail" .....maybe they send out an alert via myspace knowing that KC was usually attached at the hip to her laptop and cell???

I think this is a big puzzle piece to solve....who dumped her computer.

Suspects:

1. KC because she was alerted to her impending doom of Cyndi arriving momentarily

2. LA when he picked her stuff up at TonE's and was gone for 2 hours

3. TonE or Clint because they were the only ones near the computer until it was picked up.

I'd love to know how the phone calls went down between Amy and KC later on in the night on this day when it appears KC's service was turned back on.

Ok, from what I can tell, KC's cell service was cut off right during those moments that Cyndi was trying to pick up Amy so maybe she wasn't alerted by phone call from Amy or JP (or George, or Lee).

BOND! Now you have me very curious as to what those myspace messages said.

Does anyone know how it would sound if you try to call a cell phone that is out of service due to lack of pay? Does it just go straight to voice mail, is there some alert that service is out???

What I am getting at is if someone tried to call her and got lots of "straight to voicemail" .....maybe they send out an alert via myspace knowing that KC was usually attached at the hip to her laptop and cell???

I think this is a big puzzle piece to solve....who dumped her computer.

Suspects:

1. KC because she was alerted to her impending doom of Cyndi arriving momentarily

2. LA when he picked her stuff up at TonE's and was gone for 2 hours

3. TonE or Clint because they were the only ones near the computer until it was picked up.
*snipped*
IMHO, IF Casey's service was interrupted (I don't see any evidence that it was) it doesn't appear to me that it was of any consequence.

JWG provided the info from the doc dump that identified the 7/15 message I was interested in as an AT&T confirmation of payment message (e.g. not MySpace). O/T: I am still interested in 6/16 & 6/20 messages FWIW.

As was suggested by another poster on the MySpace thread...Casey went back into the apt and Cindy chatted briefly w/ Tony before they left Tony's 7/15. This may've been Casey's opportunity to do some sorta file deletion enmass, which screwed up her operating system...maybe...maybe not. Lee stated that he discovered the BSOD upon arrival. IF we take him at his word...he may've used the two hours he took after getting the computer to attempt to RESTORE windows and search Casey's computer. LE will know this from computer forensics on the laptop. I haven't read if/when the BSOD was resolved and by whom. Perhaps that's in computer/PC forensics thread somewhere. FWIW, IMHO neither Clint nor Tony would've been compelled to do anything to Casey's laptop based on what we know at the moment.

*snipped*
IMHO, IF Casey's service was interrupted (I don't see any evidence that it was) it doesn't appear to me that it was of any consequence.

JWG provided the info from the doc dump that identified the 7/15 message I was interested in as an AT&T confirmation of payment message (e.g. not MySpace). O/T: I am still interested in 6/16 & 6/20 messages FWIW.

As was suggested by another poster on the MySpace thread...Casey went back into the apt and Cindy chatted briefly w/ Tony before they left Tony's 7/15. This may've been Casey's opportunity to do some sorta file deletion enmass, which screwed up her operating system...maybe...maybe not. Lee stated that he discovered the BSOD upon arrival. IF we take him at his word...he may've used the two hours he took after getting the computer to attempt to RESTORE windows and search Casey's computer. LE will know this from computer forensics on the laptop. I haven't read if/when the BSOD was resolved and by whom. Perhaps that's in computer/PC forensics thread somewhere. FWIW, IMHO neither Clint nor Tony would've been compelled to do anything to Casey's laptop based on what we know at the moment.

6813611717.png

This shows a period who service was interrupted. It was redirecting her call attempts to this number. Try calling the number and you will see.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back