PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The date of that article is over a month ago. Several more recent articles that do confirm Caylee is dead.

Yes and I remember someone saying the words "LE is triple checking everything" BUT of course wouldn't want to discuss that because I will immediately have to google it and provide seven different sources of quotes from the FBI themselves swearing under oath that they were triple checking the forensics.

I wish we could discuss this without having to google links to everything as though we were writing a wikipedia article here. LOL. :crazy: Not mad, just tired and think it's all sort of silly.

Okay, 23 pages later there are yet to be any ideas of how a picture of KC,
Caylee, and some random woman is going to prove anything about what happened to Caylee.

Not faulting anyone here; it's just a stupid idea on the part of Baez and Team Anthony.

You're so right, Marina. And if JB is using this as a ploy to taint the potential jury pool, I suspect the citizens of OrLawnDo are so irritated with this case as it is that his trick may blow up in his face.

Please go to this link to read the rest, it has several articles and I don't want to copypaste simply to save space, here's a teaser though

"Investigators said the trunk also contained what they believe to be Caylee's hair and the hair showed signs of decomposition. "

http://.net/index.php?topic=3419.msg465999

First of all, your article is one that was dated several days earlier than mine was.

Yours - POSTED: 4:21 pm EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 10:07 am EDT August 28, 2008

Mine - POSTED: 11:54 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 12:45 am EDT September 1, 2008

Also from your link - "A source close to the investigation confirmed for Eyewitness News"........

If it's not credibly stated from the horse's mouth, as notably was not done on your link, then it's immediate garbage known as third party hearsay, or, just plain fabricated.

First of all, your article is one that was dated several days earlier than mine was.

Yours - POSTED: 4:21 pm EDT August 27, 2008
UPDATED: 10:07 am EDT August 28, 2008

Mine - POSTED: 11:54 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 12:45 am EDT September 1, 2008

Also from your link - "A source close to the investigation confirmed for Eyewitness News"........

If it's not credibly stated from the horse's mouth, as noted on your link, then it's immediate garbage known as third party hearsay, or, just plain fabricated.

There was more than one article on that link. Are you talking about all of them? I really don't want to argue this, I am convinced from the articles I have read that the general consensus is there were death bands on the hairs, but it's clear that there's no point in trying to convince anyone else. I apologize for wasting your time with this. If there are not death bands on the hairs I'll be the first to say "you told me so" though. Really. :)

I don't see how "she is dead" could be more clear.
And it is amazing how they determine she could be alive. Sad, tragic, dragging innocent people into this mess...yet amazing how they will do it. The defense in this case knows no boundaries...innocent could end up as mixed. Look at what they have to work with.

Yes and I remember someone saying the words "LE is triple checking everything" BUT of course wouldn't want to discuss that because I will immediately have to google it and provide seven different sources of quotes from the FBI themselves swearing under oath that they were triple checking the forensics.

I wish we could discuss this without having to google links to everything as though we were writing a wikipedia article here. LOL. :crazy: Not mad, just tired and think it's all sort of silly.
It really isn't silly at all.
Unfortunately, people post bad information all the time and state it as fact. Then others run with it as fact and the next thing you know we are investigating a case based on non existent facts. happens all the time.
A * fact* is not revealed to be bogus until someone requests a link to support and the poster realizes they don't have one.

Not saying or implying or even hinting that that is happening now, but it happens regularly and often. I am responding to your complaint in a general fashion not to this specific issue

Requesting a link is reasonable and wise.

Okay, 23 pages later there are yet to be any ideas of how a picture of KC,
Caylee, and some random woman is going to prove anything about what happened to Caylee.

Not faulting anyone here; it's just a stupid idea on the part of Baez and Team Anthony.

It proves it the way showing a death certificate from some guy proves he is Caylee's father.
It proves it the way a lanyard that no one can find proves that Casey worked for Universal.

Yes, but this one has a direct quote from a named source, "The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," said Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen."

while the other one is vague, and isn't even clear about what the sources said or what they meant, and it isn't even clear about what, if any, aspects are interpretations or interpolations by the reporter.

And as the following article states, on the very same day, no less -

"Deputies said hair samples found in a car's trunk belonging to Caylee showed signs of decomposition. But, the tests can have false positives."

http://www.local6.com/news/17356214/detail.html

What Allen has stated there in your article is still yet not a statement of fact that Caylee is indeed deceased.

So sure, Allen "takes it seriously" - BUT ..... then they release a disclaimer on another news channel.

Tim Miller of TES said tonight on NG that he has lost his last glimmer of hope of finding Caylee alive. According to Padilla, Tim has all the same information LE has. I wonder why he didn't know about the death bands on Caylee's hair.

I totally agree!!

It really isn't silly at all.
Unfortunately, people post bad information all the time and state it as fact. Then others run with it as fact and the next thing you know we are investigating a case based on non existent facts. happens all the time.
A * fact* is not revealed to be bogus until someone requests a link to support and the poster realizes they don't have one.

Not saying or implying or even hinting that that is happening now, but it happens regularly and often. I am responding to your complaint in a general fashion not to this specific issue

Requesting a link is reasonable and wise.

Gotcha. :)

There was more than one article on that link. Are you talking about all of them? I really don't want to argue this, I am convinced from the articles I have read that the general consensus is there were death bands on the hairs, but it's clear that there's no point in trying to convince anyone else. I apologize for wasting your time with this. If there are not death bands on the hairs I'll be the first to say "you told me so" though. Really. :)

How is arguing on here wasting anybody's time? We wouldn't be on WS if we didn't want to argue about facts of cases. (Well, most of us wouldn't, anyway.)
I will concede that there is not a direct quote from a named LE source saying that death bands have been found on hair in the trunk. :blowkiss:
But I still maintain there are direct quotes that say Caylee is dead.

I don't look at this as a contest. There are only 2 choices here, Caylee is alive, or Caylee is dead. It's not rocket science to choose one and be right or wrong, but more importantly, there are no rewards here on this message board.

The only reward that I'm looking for is one for Caylee, to be alive, and I believe that's what we will see as an end result here.

My stance is not the usual that I feel in missing children's cases, believe me. Normally, as statistics show, the worst case scenario is the one that I lean towards, but not this time. Contrary to the 'box' that us believers normally get thrown into, it has nothing to do with supporting Casey or "believing her lies."

But like you, I'm not here to convince anyone of that - or anything else, for that matter.

It's all for Caylee.

How is arguing on here wasting anybody's time? We wouldn't be on WS if we didn't want to argue about facts of cases. (Well, most of us wouldn't, anyway.)
I will concede that there is not a direct quote from a named LE source saying that death bands have been found on hair in the trunk. :blowkiss:
But I still maintain there are direct quotes that say Caylee is dead.
I'm with you. I think debating the facts and different interpretation is half the challenge. I would not appreciate this as much if we all looked at everything the same way and all drew the same conclusions all the time.

Deputies Not Ready To Confirm Caylee Is Dead

POSTED: 11:54 pm EDT August 31, 2008
UPDATED: 12:45 am EDT September 1, 2008 (article posted on the same day as yours - different news channel)

"Deputies said hair samples found in a car's trunk belonging to Caylee showed signs of decomposition. But, the tests can have false positives."

"There is also air sample evidence indicating that there was a dead body in Casey Anthony's car trunk but deputies wanted to be clear that they cannot confirm that Caylee is dead or that it was her body in the car, Local 6 reported."

You are kidding me...Right? We are going to debate this here? The report was from over a month ago. We have learned alot in a month.

A Battle of the Links! lol

Seriously though, they probably just wanted to backpedal a little bit in the later article because of the whole double jeopardy issue. They are only trying her for child neglect-classified as "no harm came to the child"
They shouldn't be saying anything implying a murder.

And as the following article states, on the very same day, no less -

What Allen has stated there in your article is still yet not a statement of fact that Caylee is indeed deceased.

So sure, Allen "takes it seriously" - BUT ..... then they release a disclaimer on another news channel.

Yeah, but those alleged disclaimers come from deputies. My direct quote comes from a Sgt. :sothere:

Also, there's no indication that the sentence about false positives comes from anybody in LE. It's more likely an interjection by the reporter, IMO.

You are kidding me...Right? We are going to debate this here? The report was from over a month ago. We have learned alot in a month.

We've learned that LE still, to this day, cannot make a definite and direct statement themselves, that Caylee Marie Anthony is, indeed deceased.

We've heard press leaks about Chloroform that LE refuses to touch with a 10 ft. pole.

Other than that, not so much.

Well, I for one look forward to this story as it unfolds. Every piece of my heart wants to believe that there is a chance, however infinitesimal that Caylee may be alive and I choose to investigate both possibilities until it is finally (hopefully) resolved.

If this is a lie - it will be obvious. You can't make a statement like that and then not deliver. Anything short of finding Caylee will harm their credibility so much, IMO.

Yeah, but those alleged disclaimers come from deputies. My direct quote comes from a Sgt. :sothere:

Also, there's no indication that the sentence about false positives comes from anybody in LE. It's more likely an interjection by the reporter, IMO.

I agree. A direct quote from the lead investigator, John Allen, is more credible than one from an unnamed sheriff deputy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18