PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying this for me. Is there any reason that they wouldn't let us see the pic? Sorry for asking so much, just really curious about this one. :eek:

(my daughter is a marine wife) :woohoo:

You know I think it will be up to the prosecutor, once they have investigated the claim. Most likely they will wait until media requests it ... so that it isn't considered a "leak." If I were counsel for the media outlet making the request under FL Sunshine Laws ... I would argue that it was a matter of public interest and public safety. JMO

Come on guys. There is no picture. AT least there is no picture of KC, Caylee and ZFG. That PI would have been on an overnite flight and back with it by now. The picture would have first been emailed to Baez to check it out. All this big production over a picture that could prove their client innocent? come on. She would be out of confinement by now if they had one. Its just a bunch of BS trying to sway the public and cause reasonable doubt. I don't believe any picture exists. This guy would be all over the airwaves by now. Just how did he make himself known to Baez? wouldn't any normal person if they happened to capture a tourist picture in the park of the people in this case contact the FBI or police in Orlando? It is just baloney. You will never hear of or see this picture after baez spreads the false info about it around.

You're right ... they are not going to sit on exonerative or highly exculpatory evidence!

This may make me sound simple minded, but how would a PI find out that there was a photo (date unknown, location unknown, situation unknown) somewhere in the universe, that just happened to have KC, Caylle & ZFG in it?

Wouldn't someone who realized that they had such a photo, maybe from vacation in Florida, maybe this year or more years ago, go straight to LE? I mean, picture it- you're organizing your vacation photos, you happen upon a general sightseeing photo & Wham- you recognize the woman everyone in Florida & elsewhere is pissed off at (KC). You look closer- there's a little girl, looks like the missing one, and a young hispanic looking woman with them! Holy Crap----You call the FBI, or Orando sheriff. They take your name and address and low and behold -the FBI shows up at your door! "We'll take that photo please!"

Does Bozo Baez think we will believe that his PI somehow psychicly knew there was a photo out there somewhere....Maybe used a Ouija board to narrow down the search.....pulled out a phone book for Omaha or somewhere...stuck their finger randomly on a name......AHA! That's who has the photo! Whoops, no that's not the right person, let's start over and try again.....Gee, it took us monthes to narrow this down!

Please, if there is a God, let TES find this poor baby and let KC rot in jail!

Sorry for ranting-this whole case is making me NUTS!!!

Several years ago, I was a young, single mother. >Respectfully snipped<
Thanks for being patient with my post. Things aren't ALWAYS what they seem.

I was a young, single mother, too. I was 16 when I got pregnant with my daughter. I see NO similarities between my life and Casey's, none at all. I got my own place, I worked, I paid a babysitter, and if one of my friend's babysat for free while I partied, they knew it, I never took advantage of or lied to anyone to get free babysitting. I had little to no support from my family, financial or otherwise, and I still never stole a dime.

I also do not see 19 as being SO YOUNG in terms of having children. 18 has been the 'age of adulthood' for quite some time. As far as I am concerned, if you want to do things that cause pregnancy, practice safe sex, there are several options out there. And while I am anti-abortion, it is legal to get one, and seeing how Casey denied even being pregnant til the final stretch, she could have done this and no one would have ever known. Also, so what if her mother didn't want her to give the baby up for adoption, if this is even true, and I have my doubts. Casey was over the age of consent and didn't need her mother's permission. I can't find any reason to feel any sympathy for this , there were just way too many options out there other than IMO killing her child and doing whatever she did with the body.
Lanie

Come on guys. There is no picture. AT least there is no picture of KC, Caylee and ZFG. That PI would have been on an overnite flight and back with it by now. The picture would have first been emailed to Baez to check it out. All this big production over a picture that could prove their client innocent? come on. She would be out of confinement by now if they had one. Its just a bunch of BS trying to sway the public and cause reasonable doubt. I don't believe any picture exists. This guy would be all over the airwaves by now. Just how did he make himself known to Baez? wouldn't any normal person if they happened to capture a tourist picture in the park of the people in this case contact the FBI or police in Orlando? It is just baloney. You will never hear of or see this picture after baez spreads the false info about it around.

A picture of Casey, Caylee, and the invisible Nanny (of which there is invisible phone/email contact with). Is anyone else surprised that there is no repetitive phone numbers/emails that could be the invisible Nanny's? How did Casey actually communicate with the invisible Nanny?

a picture of casey, caylee, and the invisible nanny (of which there is invisible phone & email contact with). Is anyone else surprised that there is no repetitive phone numbers/emails that could be the nanny's? How did casey actually communicate with the nanny?

telephathically?

None of it makes sense.

A. If this guy had a picture, then he knew casey, if he knew casey then he would have COME FORWARD sooner, not need to be "tracked down".

B. If he doesn't know casey or anyone else, then why have taken a picture and how would casey know if she was busy being beat up and her daughter kidnapped?

C. If he doesn't know them and was some inoocent man taking a picture with a camera casey gave him to take a pic with, then why does the man have the pic and not casey?

If i were a juror i would throw this out as evidence to base my belief on in about .2 seconds.

Not exactly accurate. The hair(s) could have had a root, but it was too degraded to pull anything other than mtDNA from it. There have been lots of cases like this, with blood even that was too deteriorated to retrieve anything other than mtDNA.
Lanie

No one, at any time, has asserted that the hair sample tested was degraded. Until I see evidence of that, I will continue to assume that they did mtDNA testing because there was no attached root.

Well, well, well. We have some random person taking pictures of other random people and one of those random people just so happens to be a little girl that half the country has been looking for for months. Ain't that convenient? And then, after taking these photos, random camera man sits on them for a few months because...um...oh yeah, the defense hadn't found him yet.
I'm all for the idea that Caylee is alive. In spite of the evidencet that she isn't. However, if anyone wants me to believe that the child is alive, they may want to actually produce a live Caylee. That's the only way I am buying it. Show me the baby.

:clap::clap: Show me the baby. I love it.

This mystery guy with pictures/splattered roadkill nonsense really burns me up. All it is is a pathetic attempt to suddenly look "helpful" because she's going up sh** creek without a paddle and they are building a defense.

SHOW US CAYLEE. That's all anyone cares about.

No one, at any time, has asserted that the hair sample tested was degraded. Until I see evidence of that, I will continue to assume that they did mtDNA testing because there was no attached root.

Feel free to assume whatever you want. I was addressing the statement about only obtaining mtDNA = no root, and that, again, is not necessarily the case.
Lanie

Long time lurker; first time poster. I read or heard somewhere yesterday (10-07-08) that KC found a male friend who had a photograph of the real ZG. I do not remember where I read or heard that. I was under the impression that the child was in the photo. It is interesting that this photo turns up around the time that KC needs to file her Answer to the civil lawsuit. Has anyone found a link to this photo yet? I wonder if it is a genuine photograph or a work of art created on a program like photoshop. If it is genuine, then why not publish it for a world search for the lady? How could she harm the child if she has the child when the whole world is looking for her and watching her?

If the nuclear dna was found to be degraded you won't find out about that until the defense drags it from the mouth of the lab personnel that did the testing. It will not be disclosed in the press.

It has been asserted that the hair sample testing indicate Caylee is dead. No way for that to be determined other than from postmortem hair banding found from hair that had a root/tissue intact.

Stay on topic, posters!!! There are established threads for the hair strands . . .

Well, you're free to believe anything you'd like and I'd be the first to state (and have in this thread already) that IF they can't distinguish the hair scientifically to belong to Caylee or Casey exclusively (though there is more to determining who it might belong too aside from the DNA testing as there is a lot of difference between baby hair and adult hair) it probably does mean that it's Mitochondrial DNA is the only DNA results yielded from the hair/hairs.

Choosing to believe this however when this information hasn't been released to the public though? I could respect your earlier posts where you said you were waiting for more evidence before reaching an opinion on the photo, but I don't respect when someone just chooses to believe whatever they want because it's what they want to believe. That's basing an opinion on nothing, IMO.

Unless of course, you can show me where (and I've not had a chance to read any of today's documents yet) where it was indeed stated that there was no root attached? I know there has been a lot of speculating back and forth, but so far from what I've seen, that's all it's been.

Off this topic:
I didn't read all the posts since I participated in the thread, but I did read 2 pages, then hopped to the end. I see posters stating that Z's middle name starts with a C and no F. I thought the lawsuit clearly stated it was ZFG? Is F-G a middle/last name? Or, is it, a maiden/married last name? Anyone know?

Off this topic:
I didn't read all the posts since I participated in the thread, but I did read 2 pages, then hopped to the end. I see posters stating that Z's middle name starts with a C and no F. I thought the lawsuit clearly stated it was ZFG? Is F-G a middle/last name? Or, is it, a maiden/married last name? Anyone know?

You mean the Fernandez part? Not sure. I havent seen it yet in any documents other than Caseys version of the name. On the Sawgrass note, it doesnt list this and in the P. Reprt I see a Kissimee address but no name Fernandez. Hope someone esle would know.

This is all good news as far as I'm concerned - It just proves that KC is still trying to convince people that she's telling the truth & that she's sticking to her ZFG story

She will only dig her self into a deeper hole - LE will prove that this photo is either doctored or they will identify all the people in the photo & not one of them will be named ZFG

Keep it up KC - Your desperation is showing

Quote: KC did use the name "Zani" in her IM to AR. He's probably not the only one she told...and that was back in May. Most of her friends seem to have short term memory loss. AR could not recall the IM conversations AT ALL without being prompted by his interviewers (scary that he was actually LE)!

If true this would seem to me to prove only that she felt the need at this point (shortly before Caylee was last seen) to finally fill or flesh out "The Nanny" a little. Afterall one can only use such a vaguery (refer to someone generically) just so many times before feeling pressured to provide a wee detail (like she is so want to do) to make this fictitious child caregiver, of her own invention, seem believable.

I think the photo, if it exists, is immaterial.

LE will be interested in interviewing the photographer - what did he or she see and hear at the time the photo was taken?

Was any conversation heard that would lead a reasonable person to believe that there was a caregiver relationship between a woman and Caylee, or an employer-employee relationship between the woman and Casey?

Was the communication among the people photographed strained, or natural?

How did the photo come to be taken - who initiated the taking of the picture?

Etc. etc. etc.

Without at least identity verification of the subjects in the picture, it would have less evidentiary value than the candid shots taken at Fusian in June.

Exactly......KC might as well draw a stick figure & say "this is ZFG"

This "mystery" photo is worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members