Pizza Thoughts

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have left pizza out and it just dries up.... like cardboard as someone else said. The worst smells ever are raw chicken I forgot in the trunk and rotting potatos. I don't believe the smell came from pizza. Who carries a bag of garbage around in their trunk anyway?

I have left pizza out and it just dries up.... like cardboard as someone else said. The worst smells ever are raw chicken I forgot in the trunk and rotting potatos. I don't believe the smell came from pizza. Who carries a bag of garbage around in their trunk anyway?

I have -- since the dumpster is down a hill and about 1/8 mile from my home. But I agree, pizza left out for 1/2 month is dried up, not maggot-y.

I experienced the smell of a trash can without a lid. Flies had got to it, and there were maggots. It smelled bad...similar to a dead animal. Which makes sense, because cadaverine and putrescine happen with garbage decomposition too.

That said, I believe the worst...considering the dogs hit on the trunk and spots in the yard. I might believe a mistake was made by a single dog and his/her handler...but two different teams? Add that in with all the other information (& lack thereof...Casey) and it doesn't look good at all.

If anything, maybe the trash was put there to cover and explain the odor...?

I'd also like to know why a fly would be hanging around in a hot trunk laying eggs on some food that would dry out or just mold inside a plastic bag. I finally saw that George said the pizza was in a box that was inside a trash bag in a closed trunk for FIFTEEN days. So, according to him, that pizza was stinking and rotting with maggots all that time. The car supposedly was abandoned only a few days before the Anthony's picked it up. He's practically telling the world that Casey was not driving that car all that time.

More like 15 days . . . it has been documented

I'm thinking if they could track down when the pizza was bought, then we've got a tighter time line.

And for the pizza to have maggots on it means it was probably disposed of at the same time that Caylee was. :(

And for the pizza to have maggots on it means it was probably disposed of at the same time that Caylee was. :(

I still am not buying the pizza/maggots thing ... it would dry out not get mushy ... it's just not sitting with me ...

My son's ex-gf is notorious for leaving pizza out in his room - not refrigerating it at all - granted it's cheese pizza - but I've SEEN her eat it after maybe one or two weeks and not get sick. I'm really glad she's his EX - now that I think about it.... :blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlo6161a
Back