Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I will keep that in mind for future interviews. Tell him I said free pizza is always suspect, too. (Always make the hired help eat it first.)

There is no doubt that Casey has lied quite often. But the media and public opinion are using this type of logic to this case: Casey is a liar; All liars are murderers; Casey is a murderer. I am no expert on behavior or anything like that and I refuse to try to be super analytical into Casey's behavior. I probably won't be back here unless Caylee comes home.

You know, we had a discussion about this on the Natalee forum once. It isn't about all liars being murderers. It's about most people who are the last person known to be with someone and then lie about it turning out to be murderers. We couldn't come up with a single solved case in which a person who lied about the circumstances of last being with a missing person did not turn out to have murdered them.

Tony,

LOL Do the others know you're here? I invited Rob to come in but I don't think he's gotten my message yet.

Tony,

LOL Do the others know you're here? I invited Rob to come in but I don't think he's gotten my message yet.

I wish they could all go to the chatroom and talk live. It's much easier to chat and get the answers than waiting for posts. That's just a suggestion, if you can.

:praying: for Caylee

I wish they could all go to the chatroom and talk live. It's much easier to chat and get the answers than waiting for posts. That's just a suggestion, if you can.

Leonard is clueless on a computer!!!!

Leonard is clueless on a computer!!!!

Oh well, it was worth a shot. Thanks anyways. I guess I might as well turn in. Hope your able to get some rest this evening, tomorrow is a brand new day. You need your 100 winks. Good night, again.

You know, we had a discussion about this on the Natalee forum once. It isn't about all liars being murderers. It's about most people who are the last person known to be with someone and then lie about it turning out to be murderers. We couldn't come up with a single solved case in which a person who lied about the circumstances of last being with a missing person did not turn out to have murdered them.

Fair enough. Now I can see the logic there but not everybody is presenting it that way. How about the girl from Utah who ended up being alive?

Has she yet to ask about how close anyone is to finding Caylee?

We are all completely consumed with this baby girl. Unfortunately, most opinions here aren't a very good outcome.

Oh well, it was worth a shot. Thanks anyways. I guess I might as well turn in. Hope your able to get some rest this evening, tomorrow is a brand new day. You need your 100 winks for when your on tv tomorrow. Good night, again.

No TV for tomorrow. I am probably done. Greta has been begging me to be on. She is very nice. The media frenzy will slowly die down now with the conventions.

Has she yet to ask about how close anyone is to finding Caylee?

We are all completely consumed with this baby girl. Unfortunately, most opinions here aren't a very good outcome.

Not with me nor did I expect her too either.

When this is all said and done and hopefully Caylee comes home I will have some wild stories about some things that you will be surprised about. Patience though!!

YOU MUST! Please Please Please! :)

I noticed last night in interviews that Leonard contradicted himself twice.

First: One interview (local TV) he was asked if Casey thanked him, he said no. Then on Greta a little while later he said yes. Which is it?

Second one was about the security when she walked out of jail. First it was "Lawyers people from jail to vehicle, we were to take over at vehicle."

Then on Greta, it was "Police were supposed to walk out to vehicle and didn't." Which is it?

The reason I ask is that many people have lost respect for the Anthony's because they keep contradicting themselves, apparently just to make Casey look better (or not as bad).

Leonard had seemed like a straight shooter up until then (to me, anyway) and I hope that he's not succumbing to the Anthony Lying Syndrome - it's one of the things that has made this case so bizarre, and some straight shooters are REALLY needed.

Thanks for taking the time to come to Websleuths - and PLEASE do not forget to come back and tell some stories!

Bed time for me everyone. I will be able to more active now that I will be home. The comment on Greta was true. I hate flying under these conditions. Take care and have a great weekend. More prayers and good thoughts for Caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair enough. Now I can see the logic there but not everybody is presenting it that way. How about the girl from Utah who ended up being alive?

And the two boys that were found in MO, Shawn Hornbeck and Ben Ownby.

However, their parents never lied to police or anyone about their children's disappearances. They gladly took lie detector tests and did not "lawyer up". They were all very cooperative with LE. Just saying...

G'nite, Tony. Fly safe.

Have a good weekend Tony, and thanks for all you're doing.

Hi Tony. I'm looking forward to seeing the replay of the interview with Greta tomorrow, as I missed it, especially since about 20 members mentioned on another thread how cute you are!

Anyway..back to what we are here for. I am wondering if Leonard has found out through Baez or anyone else that maybe the forensic testing is back and it does not link Caylee's DNA with the stain or anything else in the trunk, and that is why he feels so strongly that she is still alive.

I'm sure you can't/wouldn't confirm on that, but just wondering what you will say on that....

As far as I know, the kook who took her was not someone known to have been with her who lied about the circumstances to police.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions Tony. Hope you have a good rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste