Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony, why hasn't Baez hired someone to work with Casey to come up with a drawing of the person Casey gave her child to?

HI Tony:
By any chance do you know the exact court conditions of her bond release?

To expand on the previous question...

We've got a link to the OCCD handbook which gives numerous requirements for the bond release program...but there are still some unanswered questions.

Did Casey receive any additional requirements from her case supervisor (in addition to those stated in the handbook linked above), and is there a document to which you are privy that states those additional requirements? Specifically, is Casey allowed to use the internet?

To expand on the previous question...

We've got a link to the OCCD handbook which gives numerous requirements for the bond release program...but there are still some unanswered questions.

Did Casey receive any additional requirements from her case supervisor (in addition to those stated in the handbook linked above), and is there a document to which you are privy that states those additional requirements? Specifically, is Casey allowed to use the internet?

And if I could add, if she IS NOT allowed to use the internet, how is she monitored?

In other words, could she be using the internet at her lawyers office and nobody would be the wiser?

Tony, how do you order pings on someone's cell phone?

I want to do this on another case (missing man Michael Tapley, see below link).

I want to know if these "associates/friends" of Casey are really "players" in that area or just wantabees. (You know what I mean)

I get the impression they are on the "fringe" and may have jumped in way over their heads and I know you have investigated that.

Hello Everyone!! Finally made it home safe! It's great to be home. I will now be able to spend more time on the questions having adequate internet service.

Welcome back Mr. Padilla-

Can I ask you what seems to have been a dramatic turn in Leonard's appraoch to finding out where Caylee is? It seemed last night he was not happy with Jose Baez.

Hello Everyone!! Finally made it home safe! It's great to be home. I will now be able to spend more time on the questions having adequate internet service.

Glad you're home safe! Now get busy answering our questions! :p

(Seriously, I do appreciate you taking the time to respond here.)

I want to know if these "associates/friends" of Casey are really "players" in that area or just wantabees. (You know what I mean)

I get the impression they are on the "fringe" and may have jumped in way over their heads and I know you have investigated that.

I think many of these people are players and some are just around. If any of these people have information to bring Caylee home safe or information as to what happened please come forward immediately. Leonard is getting prepared and he is determined to get the reward money to whoever is helpful in recovering Caylee. Please hurry and speak up!! Leonard only wants the child home with no harm done. He will get you the money with no strings attached!!

Glad you got out of our Florida weather. Just wondering -- any thought of revoking bond if you get no cooperation in finding Caylee?

Happy you made it home safe ! Wishing the same for Caylee ......
Any news you can share?

Mr. Padilla~

Are you disappointed by your limited access to Casey on the advice of her attorney? How does this limit your abilities to help find Caylee?

Welcome back Mr. Padilla-

Can I ask you what seems to have been a dramatic turn in Leonard's appraoch to finding out where Caylee is? It seemed last night he was not happy with Jose Baez.

Interesting insight!!! It's very difficult seeing a guy sailing around the Hudson Bay on Geraldo's boat and we are paying $1000 a week for surveillance of his client.

I think many of these people are players and some are just around. If any of these people have information to bring Caylee home safe or information as to what happened please come forward immediately. Leonard is getting prepared and he is determined to get the reward money to whoever is helpful in recovering Caylee. Please hurry and speak up!! Leonard only wants the child home with no harm done. He will get you the money with no strings attached!!

Mr. Padilla, respectfully, I need to ask, what if LE announces they have evidence that Caylee is deceased? How does that or would it change your support of Casey or your posting of her bond?

even if casey uses the internet i dont think any of us would know .. there are billions of users . you never know who anyone is when they are posting . plus im just curious as to why it would matter all that much ? the person who is watching her in the household probably moniters her internet use anyway .. i am assuming her internet is being monitered by you guys ?

Mr. Padilla~

Are you disappointed by your limited access to Casey on the advice of her attorney? How does this limit your abilities to help find Caylee?

Yes and a lot!!!! But those are the rules and it just makes us work harder. No big deal to Leonard.

Tony.....

Does the biological father or his family play any role in this ??..... very nagging question among many boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58