Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tony....Just one question. Why didn't you say to Casey, "if you lead us to Caylee dead or alive we will bail you out?" I do not understand this. Casey had 31 days of freedom to party like a rock star after Caylee went missing. Now she is sitting at home in her PJ's chillin and we still do not know where Caylee is. I'm really upset about this Tony. I can understand bailing her out if you knew for sure she was going to help with this investigation. I'd give her until September 1st to come clean or go back to jail. JMO Tony.

ditto!

Also, are you worried now that Casey is now out of jail, at home and can possibly get rid of evidence?

Tony, I really appreciate your being as forthcoming as you can be under the circumstances. I'd like to know if you, personally, truly believe that there is something Casey is now willing to share with her defense team to help find Caylee that she couldn't have shared privately with Baez while in jail (allegedly because of her "mistrust" of LE)? If so, why -- aren't atty-client conversations in jail private and privileged?

Thank you!

Hi Tony....Just one question. Why didn't you say to Casey, "if you lead us to Caylee dead or alive we will bail you out?" I do not understand this. Casey had 31 days of freedom to party like a rock star after Caylee went missing. Now she is sitting at home in her PJ's chillin and we still do not know where Caylee is. I'm really upset about this Tony. I can understand bailing her out if you knew for sure she was going to help with this investigation. I'd give her until September 1st to come clean or go back to jail. JMO Tony.

Two things here. 1) It is her right to bail no matter the severity of the crime as long as bail is given. So you should embrace the fact that the USA is the greatest country in the world and that's how it is. 2) Nothing happened while she was incarcerated so Leonard thought it was worth it for Caylee's sake to get her out.

Tony, I really appreciate your being as forthcoming as you can be under the circumstances. I'd like to know if you, personally, truly believe that there is something Casey is now willing to share with her defense team to help find Caylee that she couldn't have shared privately with Baez while in jail (allegedly because of her "mistrust" of LE)? If so, why -- aren't atty-client conversations in jail private and privileged?

Thank you!

Remember that they can listn to any conversation they want. The info. is just inadmissable. Hopefully now that she is out things will change.

Mr Padilla

Are you at all worried that if someone really does have Caylee that she may be hurt with all the stalling of time, in order to save themselves?

is Casey alowed to use her computer?? alot of us would like to know ...

It continues to be reported in news mdia that Casey is providing new clues to find Caylee. Casey said she couldn't give this information while in jail.

Do you know why that would be? Did she have to be out of jail to retrieve the information?

I am confused about why she couldn't give the incformation while in jail.

Thank you.

I think I answered this somewhere.

Since you stated that Leonard only looks for people that are alive, if he changes his mind about Caylee being alive, will your team back out of the search and revoke Casey's bail?

If I'm out of line with his, please forgive me. Do you feel at all "duped" by Baez? It seems to be a concensus that you were somewhat used to get Casey out.

Has Casey changed her story about Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapping Caylee?

Mr. Padilla,

What happens if the person involved in or holding Caylee is connected to LE (or is ex-LE)? How would your team handle that type of situation?

Do you belive Caylee will be found in the next few days?
With the Democratic Convention starting I'm thinking the press for Caylee will be getting thinner and thinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503