Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I meant there were addresses for the Chatt's in Puerto Rico and Oviedo. Their company Caribex has locations all over.
Is your uncle still focusing on New York ?

He is focusing anywhere the info. takes him.

Mr. Padilla,

What happens if the person involved in or holding Caylee is connected to LE (or is ex-LE)? How would your team handle that type of situation?

Mr. Padilla (asking again my question from early today). Someone told me that the supermarket tabloids are usually all over cases like this, and do their own investigating, even paying people for info. Haven't noticed any headlines in the checkout line. Any thoughts on this?

Thank you so much for the enormous good deed you've done (and are doing). Enjoy your family!

They are way more sophisticated now. I'll bet that was a while ago.

Well, honestly it was last month. But you are in California, like me, aren't all ankle monitors the same for persons under the monitoring thing?

This ? just popped in my mind, WHO issued the ankle monitor? Are they issued by LE or ??

I believe they were trying.

Thanks again. So what would have prevented them accomplishing it rather than just trying? Are attorney-inmate meeting areas rigged with mics so sensitive they pic up even a whisper? Or maybe she's not allowed to use a pencil even when with her attorney?

I'm sorry, if my child were missing and in danger, I'd use my nails to scrawl the info on my skin if I had to so that she could be found. Respectfully, do you personally believe she was unable to share info privately with her attorney, or is there a need/agreement not to contradict the defense's position? (I understand if that's the case, just curious.)

Tony, why would Casey abandon her car with Caylee's car seat still in it and leave her purse and the ignition key on the front seat?

Tony,

I spent five years in jail for posession of a fire arm and having two ounces of cocaine on me. Nobody bailed me out because they all knew I was guilty. 99% of the population feels Casey is guilty. Very few people are buying her story. I'm sorry sir but there's a child in this case out there missing and the last person to see this child is her Mommy. That child trusted her sir, and not one thing she has said has been of truth. NOTHING. I could understand if this girl was in jail franticly looking for her child like most parents would be. Casey has lied to the world and you bailed her out why again?:confused:

Don't take this too personally but I will bet that the evidence against you was overwhelming. I would have bailed you so you must have had a bad bail bonds person. Many people are different in how they react to sertain things. Maybe she is innocent and we are getting duped by her and her attorney. Logic does not work this way as I said earlier.

Casy is a liar
All liars are murderers
Casey is a murderer

Tony, do you know if the 10-page document that Casey had to sign in order to get bailed out is a public record? Did you get a copy of it?

Thanks again for being here!

Has Casey changed her story about Zenaida Gonzalez taking Caylee? If so, why on earth would anyone believe a word she says. If she really wanted to find her daughter she would move heaven and earth (and risk spending her life in prison) to get her back.

Thanks again. So what would have prevented them accomplishing it rather than just trying? Are attorney-inmate meeting areas rigged with mics so sensitive they pic up even a whisper? Or maybe she's not allowed to use a pencil even when with her attorney?

I'm sorry, if my child were missing and in danger, I'd use my nails to scrawl the info on my skin if I had to so that she could be found. Respectfully, do you personally believe she was unable to share info privately with her attorney, or is there a need/agreement not to contradict the defense's position? (I understand if that's the case, just curious.)

They listen to just about everything. Not just there but everywhere. Plus they were videotaping as well. If I were in jail like that I would not say anything either.

Mr Tony,

How much do you estimate you will spend to guard Casey until Trial?

Thank you.

Tony, do you know if the 10-page document that Casey had to sign in order to get bailed out is a public record? Did you get a copy of it?

Thanks again for being here!

I think it was 6 pages and I saw it.

Cannot comment here!!

Sorry to be dense but why would it be a problem to comment here on whether a composite sketch was done on the person Casey handed Caylee over to?

Thanks.

OT: 5 yo Giovanni Gonzalez is still missing. Please keep in prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3