Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tony:
Don't you think with all this secrecy from Casey that there has to be some sort of illegal happenings that brought about this disappearance? Any babysitter in the immediate area would have long ago surrendered the child to avoid prosecution.

Mr. Padilla, I have posted this question a few times, if you prefer not to comment, that is ok, but If you can I would like your insight..

Why do you feel Casey or the Anthony family has not requested the help of TexasEquusearch?

Hi Tony:
Don't you think with all this secrecy from Casey that there has to be some sort of illegal happenings that brought about this disappearance? Any babysitter in the immediate area would have long ago surrendered the child to avoid prosecution.

Quite possible. I know that this is a crowd of people that I would have been scared of.

Hi I am way behind in this case and this has probably already been answered. But when are the test results due back? And will the Anthony's be charged with obstruction of justice for washing out Caylee's pants and for giving conflicting statements?

Tony,
Will anything in regards to this case be featured on the bounty hunters program in any sort of manner?

Nothing whatsoever!!!!! Leonard is asked this all the time by the media and his response is that would be bad karma to take advantage of this situation regarding a missing 3 year old girl. I know it is hard to imagine but he is very much interested in finding this girl.

Hi I am way behind in this case and this has probably already been answered. But when are the test results due back? And will the Anthony's be charged with obstruction of justice for washing out Caylee's pants and for giving conflicting statements?

I am not an expert able to answer any of those questions. Sorry!!

Mr. Padillia,

I am on the fence on this one. I have a nagging feeling that won't go away, that Casey is hiding something huge, and it isn't just where her daughter is. I think there was decomp in her car, but it did not belong to Caylee. I have kind of a crazy theory about all of this. There are too many wild things that do not add up as far as Casey killing her daughter. But I have a couple of questions regarding this..

1) If the above is true, do you not think that as time progresses that caylee's well being IS indeed in danger with everyone looking for her. These people/person has had Caylee for a long time - what do you think the chances of them just dropping her off are? With Lenoard saying he is coming after someone specific - isn't that a rather scary risk?

2) The lawyer is in between Casey and you guys. Understandable - he is only doing the job he was hired to do. BUT - does that exclusion limit you or anyone from talking to a few key players (friends, associates etc of Casey) in this? I understand not wanting to damage the investigation - but a lot of time has passed already, and what could a few good questions hurt - especially if you passed the info you recieved on to LE?

People don't just leave the house day after day pretending to take their toddler to a baysitter and then going on to a jopb that doesn't exist. Casey was into something and it is amazing to me that she could be so inconspicuous so much of the time right there in her home town. Do you know when she last had a documented job?

Mr. Padilla, I have posted this question a few times, if you prefer not to comment, that is ok, but If you can I would like your insight..

Why do you feel Casey or the Anthony family has not requested the help of TexasEquusearch?

I don't know who they were and I am not sure the Anthony's know who they are. I am going to call Cindy right now this minute and see if she knows anything about it.

Tony, do you know about any further DNA testing being done and when thos results are due to be released?

People don't just leave the house day after day pretending to take their toddler to a baysitter and then going on to a jopb that doesn't exist. Casey was into something and it is amazing to me that she could be so inconspicuous so much of the time right there in her home town. Do you know when she last had a documented job?

I don't know when or where she worked last. Maybe she was into something!!

Tony Padilla,

There has been numerous reports of the neighbors hearing screaming matches between Casey and her mother. A couple of us have been throwing around the idea that when George and Cindy went to work Casey and Caylee would return home. We know after she left on June 16th she did come back to borrow a shovel from a neighbor. Is Leonard talking to the neighbors about what they think might have happened?

I don't know who they were and I am not sure the Anthony's know who they are. I am going to call Cindy right now this minute and see if she knows anything about it.

Mr. Padilla, I would be happy to make the introduction, anonymously of course, to Tim Miller, Founder of Equusearch personally. You are welcome to PM me or work through Tricia to PM me if you prefer; I have already worked with them and spoken to them about Caylee's case.

Sorry. WESH is Channel 2 news out of Orlando. It was a teaser report according to local sources and not on their website yet. www.wesh.com

Probably. From being around the entire environment of the media I have learned that I would only believe about 8% of what is being reported on this case. And I would not listen to one word that channel 9 reports. Can anybody get me a link to the reporter whose first name is Cathy with channel 9?

If Leonard is not allowed access to Casey, what he is currently doing on a daily basis to find Caylee?

Mr. Padilla, I would be happy to make the introduction, anonymously of course, to Tim Miller, Founder of Equusearch personally. You are welcome to PM me or work through Tricia to PM me if you prefer; I have already worked with them and spoken to them about Caylee's case.

Let me talk to Cindy first to see if they have them involved already. I left her a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman