Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony,

Is the family spokesperson, Larry Garrison, helpful in your investigation?

Thank you

Mr. Padilla, thank you for being here; your life's got to be extremely busy and still you take the time. I'm wondering if you're feeling more or less hopeful than before you went to Orlando?

I think Uncle Leonard is a Man with a Plan, and I wish him all the best with it.

Tony, again I thank you for taking your time to answer some of our questions here.
Please let Leonard know that we are praying for him and his team and praying for a positive end to this situation, for little Caylee to be found alive and well.
Thanks so much... sweetmop

Mr. Padilla, thank you for being here; your life's got to be extremely busy and still you take the time. I'm wondering if you're feeling more or less hopeful than before you went to Orlando?

I think Uncle Leonard is a Man with a Plan, and I wish him all the best with it.

More hopeful now thaten before. Leonard is extremely intelligent. Do not underestimate him!!!!!

Tony, does LE willingly share information with Leonard or is he only privy to what the public is privy to?

Tony, again I thank you for taking your time to answer some of our questions here.
Please let Leonard know that we are praying for him and his team and praying for a positive end to this situation, for little Caylee to be found alive and well.
Thanks so much... sweetmop

Thanks you very much!!!

Tony,

What effect has this case had on your business and your family? It's obvious you are kept busy with it.

Thank you.

If you were contacted by someone well thought of in the media - do they believe that Caylee is alive? Did the person who contacted Leonard have any tips or insight into the case?

Tony,

Do you know how many investigators Baez has devoted to this case and if there is an intent to reduce that number now that Leonard and Rob are on the case?

Thank you

Tony,
How far fetched do you think the theory that it could have been someone else's decomposing body in the trunk which lead to Casey hiding Caylee?

Hi Tony,

I apologize if this has been asked already. Do you know the status of any/all computers that the Anthony's own? I think I saw something about LE did have 1 early on but do you know if it's been returned to them? Also, if you know, did any other computers that Casey may have had access to during the dates in question been looked into by anyone (LE, family, Leonard?).

Thanks

More hopeful now thaten before. Leonard is extremely intelligent. Do not underestimate him!!!!!

I for one and counting on him, nothing has worked so far and this child needs to be located. (Hopefully alive like Elizabeth Smart!)

If you were contacted by someone well thought of in the media - do they believe that Caylee is alive? Did the person who contacted Leonard have any tips or insight into the case?

No just contacted Leonard and put him in touch with Mr. Baez

Hi Tony,

I apologize if this has been asked already. Do you know the status of any/all computers that the Anthony's own? I think I saw something about LE did have 1 early on but do you know if it's been returned to them? Also, if you know, did any other computers that Casey may have had access to during the dates in question been looked into by anyone (LE, family, Leonard?).

Thanks

Cannot comment. Sorry!!

I have been wondering why Casey would steal from Amy, who was a friend, why was Casey desperate for money?
Is there any chance in your mind, or Leonards, that Casey was giving money to TonE to help with his rent, ect? Could TonE be more involved then it appears.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member