Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony

I truely hope that you are all able stay strong. I keep hearing it's all Caylee, but it seems you and your troops are the only ones living it. Keep that in the forefront!

Have you thought of working with psychics, or is that not something you're comfortable with?

Tony, that is fantastic, I am beyond thrilled. If you were able to facilitate that, I am very impressed. I hope you dont mind me briefly referencing our conversation to say that I was very impressed with you, and I left our conversation with no doubt that you and your Uncle's intentions for this whole process were of the highest integrity.

I am confident that you truly believed that supporting the Bond process for Casey would lead to Caylee's wherabouts, absolutely, and for that you are to be commended. However this ends, I am a supporter.

Thanks you and I feel mutual about you as well. This site has some tremendous, educated and thoughtful followers. That is why I selected this forum to express our views and correct some media b---s--- that is out there. My direct honesty and nonconfrontational attitude sure didn't get me much time on Nancy Grace tonight.

Tony

I truely hope that you are all able stay strong. I keep hearing it's all Caylee, but it seems you and your troops are the only ones living it. Keep that in the forefront!

Have you thought of working with psychics, or is that not something you're comfortable with?

We do not believe in the whole psychis thing or I would have them playing the stock market for me!!!
But thanks for the nice thoughts!!

I have asked several times, begining to feel unwanted :( Is Casey sticking with her story that Zenaida had Caylee or has that changed?

It is clear from reading the released papers that everyone and anyone that has had contact with Casey knows her to be a liar. Why would your uncle believe that this is the one time she would be truthful when stating that she gave her child to someone? Has he given up on the Zenaida theory?

Remember something here that is very important. Leonard is searching for information good or bad to get to the bottom of this massive web. Think clearly and listen to what he says and you will gain clues into his thoughts and his thinking process. Some on here have figured him out but you have to really pay attention.

I have asked several times, begining to feel unwanted :( Is Casey sticking with her story that Zenaida had Caylee or has that changed?

Sorry if I have passed you by. We are not privileged to her discussions about the case. Her attorney has her strictly speaking only to him so we have no idea what story is at the forefront right now.

Hi Mr. Padilla,
Will you be speaking with your Uncle? If so please let him know that after reading the documents, I can understand why he thinks Casey is speaking the truth abou handing Caylee over to someone. It is the ONLY statement she makes that she doesn't change in any way shape or form. Do you read it that way also?

Thank you.

I am still trying to download the documents. I have not read Casey's stuff yet.

will you post your opinion of this case once you read all the documents ? id love to know what you think after you read all of them ..cuz i have a feeling its gonna be alot to swallow :(

Can Equusearch need the permission of LE to conduct their own search?

From my understanding equusearch needs the permission of either LE or a family member. Maybe with their involvement somebody will get nervous and spill the beans. Anything is better than nothing.

will you post your opinion of this case once you read all the documents ? id love to know what you think after you read all of them ..cuz i have a feeling its gonna be alot to swallow :(

I am a very slow reader so you might have to wait a while. (Just kidding) I hope I can read faster then my computer is downloading, but I doubt I will comment. I think what's in there speaks for itself.

:wave: Good Evening Tony,

IMO, the facts strongly suggest that Zenaida the babysitter decribed by Casey Anthony to police as "half black half latino" could very well be a make-believe persona created as a means to place Caylee in the hands of someone else other than Casey Anthony at the time she is alleged to have disappeared.

Have you and your uncle considered the fact that based on the evidence, Casey Anthony did have the means, the motive and the opportunity to be involved in something far more sinister than she is currently charged with?

DT

Hey Tony, thanks for answering our questions!

It was mentioned when Casey was released last Thursday that Leonard would wait 5 days after Casey was released and start his search of Caylee. Today is the 4th day, based on the court documents being released today, is Leonard going forward with his original ...after 5 days..??

I think it was 7 days, and yes he is going forward. He is really committed to this. I really don't think anybody has any idea. This is like his chance to play in a World Series or a Super Bowl.

:wave: Good Evening Tony,

IMO, the facts strongly suggest that Zenaida the babysitter decribed by Casey Anthony to police as "half black half latino" could very well be a make-believe persona created as a means to place Caylee in the hands of someone else other than Casey Anthony at the time she is alleged to have disappeared.

Have you and your uncle considered the fact that based on the evidence, Casey Anthony did have the means, the motive and the opportunity to be involved in something far more sinister than she is currently charged with?

DT

It's not very difficult to see that. Just look at the cast of characters.

Greetings, Mr. Padilla and fellow WebSleuthers! I haven't read all of the documents yet (dang job!!!!), but I am not really surprised at any of the information that has come forward. I guess the only question that I would have at this point, is IF Caylee was "sold" for an adoption - perhaps even to a loving family - where is the money trail? I don't see it. She was stealing money from her friend Amy right at the end. If she had received a large sum of money for having adopted Caylee out, she would have had a new set of wheels that would have had her spinning from club to club in style. :rolleyes:

I think it was 7 days, and yes he is going forward. He is really committed to this. I really don't think anybody has any idea. This is like his chance to play in a World Series or a Super Bowl.

Hi Tony ~ Thanks much for coming here. Will Leonard be coming to Orlando to search in the swamps?

Do habitual liars ever stop lying and come clean?

Leonard is an expert at this because his entire life and job deals with liars. He always says that liars always use some parts of truths in their lies. It's getting the so called minor truths out and working on that.

They are shocking to say the least. I will say LE was really professional in their attempts to get her to tell them the truth. I would have choked her right there on the spot. LOL

After you read them, will you come back and give us your take on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member