Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony,

If you are on later I may not be so I thought I'd post now....

If the consensus is true that Leonard is not on board anymore .... I have to say I'm crushed, I was so praying to feel the hope he was feeling was true.

I hope all is well with you both, and maybe it was God's will to have him come and put and end to this..... even though not the direction we all hoped for.

What are the plans now ?

Tony, I really like you and I really like your uncle Leonard and I think you all were hoping that you could help find her. I just heard your uncle Leonard say on CNN that if he had read the 400 page documents before you all went to FL that he wouldn't have gone and he said it is looking like Caylee is deceased. I am hoping you might revoke her bond now because she needs to be in jail and she needs to know that no one is falling for her lies. So my question is: Will you revoke her bond? And if you do, will Leonard get his $50,000 back? I hope so.

Did you or anyone on your team get any info from Casey's attorney that you might be able to speak with her once you got her out?

What I am reading here truly saddens me. I still think there are so many unanswered questions. Why is there not transcript of any questioning of JP Chatt or some of Casey's club friends? Has Leonard really given up?

Tony,
Right now its time to get her with her attorney and force her to either go back to jail, or tell the truth. Its choose door A, or door B! If she refuses, please revoke the bail and go home to your children..Your good deed is being used and abused by this whole family...
I would also like to add that it sucks you will be out of the money. However, I commend you for stepping up to the plate. Leonard is a good man for risking such a small amount in hopes this child is alive. A AMERICAN HERO SPARES NO AMOUNT FOR THE SAKE OF A CHILD! YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE GREAT HUMANITARIANS IN MY BOOK!

I totally agree and thank you so much for trying, but I would really like to see her bond revoked as I feel Baez used you and your kindness for his own benefit.

My question which I consider very important in this case is WHO HIRED BAEZ AND WHO IS PAYING HIM?

Okay believe it or not I have some work (yes I am still doing bail here in Ca.) that I need too get to right away.

I like the way this went in not trying to answer old questions but when you ask right away and I can get to the ones I can instead of going back.

So what I am saying let's please ask questions when I am logged in and we can have some good discussion.

I am not at all against your thoughts, theories, or your discussion. I feel it does not have to be all questions all the time but please keep it very brief if you can. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last I remember prayers never hurt anybody! Especially 3 year old little girls who need the support of us fortunate people who are probably not homesick!! Help out any way you can!!

bumping up again!

Do you all not understand the title of this thread????

Once again, let me spell it out for you...

QUESTIONS ONLY, QUESTIONS ONLY

if you have comments and no questions post here

Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2

If your post does NOT have a question it will be deleted.

(sometimes we don't catch em all, but we are tryin')

JEESH PEOPLE come on! You are making so much work for us!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony, I saw your uncle on NG tonight, and I have to say he looked dejected, like he saw the truth. Even though there are others who want to bust your uncle and his intentions, please tell him he's in my thoughts. My only guess is that he has a young daughter and his heartstrings were pulled with Casey's story. We are all victims to thinking the best in situations and I hope in everyone's case that Caylee will be found....alive or dead.

Thanks, Tony, for everything you are trying!

Have you considered revoking Casey Anthonys Bond although many bondsman dont normally do this?
And because this is such an unusual case, will your team be planning a new stragety to obtain info from casey or just leave things the way they are now?

Mr Padilla,

3 PART QUESTION

On this evenings Nancy Grace show (8/26) Leonard stated that the 50k he put up for Casey's bond is "spent money". I took that to mean that he wasn't getting it back.

My question is what is going to happen to the 50k once this case runs it's course?

Under normal circumstance since you are the bondsman wouldn't that mean that you would be the person who collects the 50k premium once this case is settled?

If so, did you and your Uncle Leonard have any agreement prior to the bond being written to return his 50k after you collect it?

Please don't take this question the wrong way - I'm just looking for answers.

Tony,

I found something intesresting as well as you did tonight Im sure with the Zanny. I remember seeing a pic of Jesse Grund with a dog sitting on a couch. That same couch is in this pic also. I cant find the pic that I am referring to with Jesse G. Because his my space now pic has been changed. But this web page listed below is connected with the Zanny Website and the Kiomarie Casey speaks of. It's her web site with the Dog that the couch shows up on..
http://www.myspace.com/scooterstitch

Tony -

Can you force Casey to talk or make her take a lie detector test by threatening to revolk her bond and make her to go back to jail?
IF SHE TAKES A LIE DETECTOR TEST MAYBE YOU'LL FIGURE OUT THE 'HALF TRUTHS' AND FIND CAYLEE.
She may believe some of her lies and the test could be skewed BUT it is worth a shot right??

Gun in mouth until I got an answer!!!!

Tony, I've been so sad since reading those 400 pages. Thanks so much for making me laugh. That was a hoot.

On a serious note, thank you so much for expressing your views and answering questions on here.

Karen

Hi All,

Tony tried to log in earlier but he got a "server busy" signal. So Sorry. He said he will try to log in tomorrow. I think he meant as in Thursday.

Tony says, and I believe him, that Leonard is a good hearted and sensitive person.

Remember, questions only, be polite, and no discussion.

Tricia.

Hi All,

Tony tried to log in earlier but he got a "server busy" signal. So Sorry. He said he will try to log in tomorrow. I think he meant as in Thursday.

Tony says, and I believe him, that Leonard is a good hearted and sensitive person.

Remember, questions only, be polite, and no discussion.

Tricia.

Could it be that with the time difference between here (east coast) and Calif. where Tony is that he did actually mean he will be trying to log in today (Wed.)? Just hoping we don't have to wait until tomorrow to hear from him. BTW, thanks for doing this it has been very informative, especially for those of us who live outside the Orlando area and must rely on national news coverage which is not always the best.

Tony: I believe you and Leonard had the best of intentions when you became involved in this case, and I commend you for it. I don't think anyone would think any less of yuo if you were to revoke your bond for lack of cooperation from Casey. If she doesn't have any regard for people who are spending a fortune to let her have her freedom, she must be totally devoid of conscience and nothing will make her talk. She does not deserve your help.

Tony, Texas Eqquisearch has been called in. TY for your message to Cindy Anthony to call them. TES is known for their searches in recovering bodies. I would like to think that since Casey has not cooperated in in the information needed to locate Casey as was agreed upon if she was released, you would reconsider, and let her go back to jail. Revoke the bond. No harm no foul up to this point. We shouldn't however coddle her to be able to go in and out of her home to her attorneys to "HELP HER DEFENSE" since she is the one that can provide the information about her missing daughter. Don't you feel like Jose Baez duped you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member