Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, Tony. Thank you for the time and insight here on WS. What do you think caught your Uncle's attention so strongly in this case he is willing to part with $50,000 of his own money when there are so many missing children right now who aren't getting the kind of media exposure this is? Your Uncle seems like such a kind hearted person, has he thought of starting his own organization for missing and exploited children?

He was brought into this by an old friend that he really respects.

Hiya Tony,

There is a wealth of information here on Websleuths that has been discovered with thread discussions on many players, etc. I am completely impressed with every member here, leaving no stone unturned. If you ever get a chance, you and the gang might want to look through some of them, saving some of your own sleuthing time.

That being said, I have a simple question. Do you plan on moving over to the discussion thread made for you so we can have actual conversations instead of a Q & A session?

Maybe Casey doesn't deserve bail more than others who can't afford it, but Caylee deserves it if it might help bring her home. I don't personally agree that it's a good thing for her to be out, but for someone who thinks there's a snowball's chance of it helping Caylee, it would be. This other guy's kids are, I take it, being cared for and their whereabouts are known, at least.

Tony, what say you?

She is only out because it could possibly help Caylee!! No more no less!

Hiya Tony,

There is a wealth of information here on Websleuths that has been discovered with thread discussions on many players, etc. I am completely impressed with every member here, leaving no stone unturned. If you ever get a chance, you and the gang might want to look through some of them, saving some of your own sleuthing time.

That being said, I have a simple question. Do you plan on moving over to the discussion thread made for you so we can have actual conversations instead of a Q & A session?

Sure where do I go?

Another question...................according to document 1 page 28 (copy of Casey's my space page) it said her favorite book was American Psycho.........I have never read that book, but do you think there could be any hints in that book as to what happened to Caylee?

This needs investigating.

Reportedly, she left her purse, Caylee's car seat and the ignition key in the car as well, which was parked next to a dumpster. In the docs, she claims to police she left several notes on the windshield (?) saying she intended to return and pick up the car. Not sure if LE confirmed the notes or not. Does Leonard have an opinion on the car being left at the check-cashing place?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-082508,0,7716236.story

Tony - please pass along to your uncle the revelation in the docs that Casey Anthony asked her ex-fiance if she could come over to "take a shower" and that this incident in terms of the TIMELINE may be of particular interest to him.

Who is the ex-fiancee?

Hello Tony, First time posting a question to you. I found something today that I found quite interesting. In the documents shown to the public today where the LE was interviewing the people at sawgrass the ZG person who looked at the apartment for her and her 2 girls Jasmine and Michelle. I found her myspace today (even a pic of her 2 girls but spelled the spanish way im guessing) and was wondering if you knew if the LE has spoken to this lady yet? BTW this is her myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

Thanks in advance, and your doing a great job!

Hello Tony, First time posting a question to you. I found something today that I found quite interesting. In the documents shown to the public today where the LE was interviewing the people at sawgrass the ZG person who looked at the apartment for her and her 2 girls Jasmine and Michelle. I found her myspace today (even a pic of her 2 girls but spelled the spanish way im guessing) and was wondering if you knew if the LE has spoken to this lady yet? BTW this is her myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

Thanks in advance, and your doing a great job!

I will pass this along!! Thanks

Hey Sweetchelle - that Myspace lady you found doesn't look like the one that was interviewed on TV. I am assuming you found her by the names of the kids??? I looked at the pictures and indeed, there are children there with that name. Very interesting - and worth looking into. IMHO.

Someone found her myspace last night I believe I had took a look at it. And remember looking at the pictures but never thinking anything of it till the documents came out today with the 2 girls names! Immediately I went searching!!! I hope someone passes this onto LE or something its very interesting indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave