Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you rephrase this question. Not sure about the kids part. If you are a liberal though your brains might have fallen out a long time ago. (Just a little humor)

I have no doubt that perhaps one (or a few) of these kids(friends..I use the term loosely) MAY have been involved. Open to that and don't count it out....but evidently your uncle lives by the concept of guilty first, ask questions later. Very vigilante...and very much my style :)...but legal....?????. Trust me...I know;). So.....basically my question is: does he plan to apologize... in the media eye, since he choose that avenue to OUT them to the ones he is wrong about? Seems fair to me...

I mean I can speculate all day....but then I am not in the public eye....;)

LE is not sharing any info. at all. And you can't really blame them.
So... does this mean your team is not privy to the tips being sent in? If so, I do have another question for you. I received a rather frantic call by someone who seemed to think they found some individuals with an apparent criminal connection to Caylee's disappearance. They stated that they had called in their tip to local, county & state LE who did not appear to take them seriously. Since I am admittedly not very familiar with this case or those involved, the names they mentioned did not really hold any meaning. I am thinking however that maybe your team would be interested in vetting whatever it is they found, bc they claim they haven't seen any reports in the news about it. What do you think?

I have no doubt that perhaps one (or a few) of these kids(friends..I use the term loosely) MAY have been involved. Open to that and don't count it out....but evidently your uncle lives by the concept of guilty first, ask questions later. Very vigilante...and very much my style :)...but legal....?????. Trust me...I know;). So.....basically my question is: does he plan to apologize... in the media eye, since he choose that avenue to OUT them to the ones he is wrong about? Seems fair to me...

I mean I can speculate all day....but then I am not in the public eye....;)

Thanks for clearing that up. Not sure how he will approach that stuff. He is smart and definitely skirts along that fine line of legal vs. illegal but he's a big boy. He sure is calling out quite a few people. Maybe somebody will feel the heat and come forward. One can only hope!!!

Nobody famous!! Was it just me or did I get hosed for air time tonight. I guess they figured I wouldn't say what they wanted to hear so they shut me down. How about the goofy comment about "Leonard and his amazing nephew." The host tonight sure didn't strike me as amazing.
but the time you *were* on, you were "easy on the eyes" :)

So... does this mean your team is not privy to the tips being sent in? If so, I do have another question for you. I received a rather frantic call by someone who seemed to think they found some individuals with an apparent criminal connection to Caylee's disappearance. They stated that they had called in their tip to local, county & state LE who did not appear to take them seriously. Since I am admittedly not very familiar with this case or those involved, the names they mentioned did not really hold any meaning. I am thinking however that maybe your team would be interested in vetting whatever it is they found, bc they claim they haven't seen any reports in the news about it. What do you think?

Go to www.wanted fugitives.com . That is Rob's site. Send him any information you have. If you know something please, pretty please get it out to us immediately. Rob is spending hours and hours on tips and threats. Plus Caylee needs a break!!!

I used the wrong word. I should say the documents released today. No depositions thoguh that I know of.

No, you didn't use the wrong word -- it's all part of discovery! :seeya:

P.S. Last nite, you said atty-client meetings in jail are subject to video- and audio-taping by LE. I'm wondering if maybe there were some crossed wires? If LE could listen in at will to privileged atty-inmate meetings, no incarcerated defendant could ever have a fair trial (even if, as you said, info gained that way wasn't admissible) because, at the very least, LE/state would gain a hugely unfair advantage in trial strategy, and all convicted would be able to successfully appeal on those grounds, wouldn't they?

Do you have time to clarify, please? Thanks!

You are a class act. Your uncle is a class act with rough edges I do believe. You have made me think outside the box. THANKS.

No, you didn't use the wrong word -- it's all part of discovery! :seeya:

P.S. Last nite, you said atty-client meetings in jail are subject to video- and audio-taping by LE. I'm wondering if maybe there were some crossed wires? If LE could listen in at will to privileged atty-inmate meetings, no incarcerated defendant could ever have a fair trial (even if, as you said, info gained that way wasn't admissible) because, at the very least, LE/state would gain a hugely unfair advantage in trial strategy, and all convicted would be able to successfully appeal on those grounds, wouldn't they?

Do you have time to clarify, please? Thanks!

I have talked to a number of my clients who have said that they "Know for sure" tha police were listening while their attorneys were there. They all talk about a click they hear go on and off when they talk. Some places do let their attorneys meet face to face. I have a guy that I have known for years that is currently in jail on a huge charge. He swears they listen all the time. It's funny how they used some info. at his bail hearing one time. The attoney and the client immediately looked at each other like where did they get that. And it's not like he's a complete idiot. I am not saying there aren't places where they don't listen but I know inmates feel very uncomfortable.

Mr. Padilla,

I have a question that I haven't seen or maybe I missed it so bear with me. Was it ever considered for Mr. Baez to "hire" Leonard in order to give him the information he needed to locate Caylee? I ask this because privilege applies to work product and anyone working for Mr. Baez confidentiality applies.

I am very near to where Casey's car was found, in fact Lake Underhill, where her friend and her walked with Caylees just before she disappeared, is in walking distance from me. What can those of us who want to help do as far as searching as there really hasn't been any type of organized searches that I've seen posted? I know the family keeps saying to search for their granddaughter, but since they give out no info and Casey isn't talking, it's hard to know how to really help!

These people have been searching for weeks..........they are the ones who found the articles of clothing and the makeup. Contact him. He needs the help.

cayleesearch@josephsjordan.com

Nobody famous!! Was it just me or did I get hosed for air time tonight. I guess they figured I wouldn't say what they wanted to hear so they shut me down. How about the goofy comment about "Leonard and his amazing nephew." The host tonight sure didn't strike me as amazing.

You got so ripped off especially when they made you sit there and came back to you for like .5 seconds.... I guess it was better than saying Leonard and his half whacked nephew....right? Agreed she was less than amazing. Oh and nice back drop they had you sitting in front of lol.

Mr. Padilla,

I have a question that I haven't seen or maybe I missed it so bear with me. Was it ever considered for Mr. Baez to "hire" Leonard in order to give him the information he needed to locate Caylee? I ask this because privilege applies to work product and anyone working for Mr. Baez confidentiality applies.

Yes but Jose wants no part of it.

You got so ripped off especially when they made you sit there and came back to you for like .5 seconds.... I guess it was better than saying Leonard and his half whacked nephew....right? Agreed she was less than amazing. Oh and nice back drop they had you sitting in front of lol.

I couldn't see the backdrop. What was it? And whenever you associate with Leonard people assume that you are half-whacked already!

So is the hope that she might spill something despite her attorney's orders that she not talk to anyone about it at all? I don't mean necessarily directly to y'all, but to someone else who may in turn pass it on to you?

Hopefully! This thing needs a resolution. Especially for Caylee's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member