Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have talked to a number of my clients who have said that they "Know for sure" tha police were listening while their attorneys were there. They all talk about a click they hear go on and off when they talk. Some places do let their attorneys meet face to face. I have a guy that I have known for years that is currently in jail on a huge charge. He swears they listen all the time. It's funny how they used some info. at his bail hearing one time. The attoney and the client immediately looked at each other like where did they get that. And it's not like he's a complete idiot. I am not saying there aren't places where they don't listen but I know inmates feel very uncomfortable.

If that is true, then the Feds need to investigate it. Maybe you should ask them to investigate.

How many days are left on the time line for them to bring Caylee back and what are you going to do then?

These people have been searching for weeks..........they are the ones who found the articles of clothing and the makeup. Contact him. He needs the help.

cayleesearch@josephsjordan.com

Okay! It's really hard for us and the Anthony's to help search for anything. Look how much heat they took tonight because they looked around in their backyard. If they find something nobody will take it serious. They will jsut say you are protecting your daughter and consider it prejudice. They need help here on the searches. We were told to stay out of those.

Yes but Jose wants no part of it.

Well after reading through the documents now I understand why he wanted no part of it. Thankyou for answering and I really believe you all had the best intentions and I have to admit that I did not think that way at first. Have a good evening! :)

If that is true, then the Feds need to investigate it. Maybe you should ask them to investigate.

How many days are left on the time line for them to bring Caylee back and what are you going to do then?

Leonard's time frame has until Friday. I will be at home but I am not sure what Leonard will be doing.

These rules changed after she was released. No more discussion about this please!!

Thanks for sharing that. I thought Leonard said at some point prior to your bonding her out that he would be unable to question her per Baez's instructions. No need to reply since it's not a topic for discussion, just a thanks for clearing it up. Makes a difference in the overall strategy and approach for you guys if you didn't know that until after the bond had actually been posted.

Has anyone advised Casey that as a custodial parent she has a right to determine the care for Caylee, that if she handed Caylee off to a responsible individual, that most likely LE would have to drop most charges if a crime wasn't committed? And that if no crime was committed, then she just might have grounds for a false arrest suit against LE?

Has anyone advised Casey that as a custodial parent she has a right to determine the care for Caylee, that if she handed Caylee off to a responsible individual, that most likely LE would have to drop most charges if a crime wasn't committed? And that if no crime was committed, then she just might have grounds for a false arrest suit against LE?

I am definitely not educated enough for that question.

Has anyone faxed Caylee's photo to any of the major truck stops? I'm just thinking that an almost 3 year old would need a lot of "potty stops" if traveling a great distance by car.

Yes but Jose wants no part of it.

Respectfully Mr. Padilla, he may be more receptive to the idea after today's loss of the emergency motion to seal the discovery...

Any thoughts why Baez would risk a subpoena to Leonard?

Well after reading through the documents now I understand why he wanted no part of it. Thankyou for answering and I really believe you all had the best intentions and I have to admit that I did not think that way at first. Have a good evening! :)

Thank you! Remember that Caylee is the main focus. Good thoughts and prayers!!!

Has anyone faxed Caylee's photo to any of the major truck stops? I'm just thinking that an almost 3 year old would need a lot of "potty stops" if traveling a great distance by car.

I did ask that the first night I was there. I remember long trips with young kids.

If it turns out from the cell phone pings that Casey returned to her parent's home after leaving at 12:50 to go to her non-existent job - I think the theory that Caylee could have accidentally drowned in the family pool is certainly in the realm of possibilities. According to Cindy Anthony, the pool ladder was not put away and the back yard gate open when she got home later that day. In the docs it is revealed that LE noticed some sort of indentation in the lawn area near the pool. Does your uncle give any credence to the "hit" by the cadaver dog in the backyard or is he locked into his belief that Casey is telling the truth about leaving Caylee with someone (or persons) that kidnapped her?

Not sure about any of it.

Has anyone considered the theory that Casey left the car in that parking lot FOR someone to take..as in to escape with Caylee?

On page 58 of document 1...........The Garcia (maintenence man at Sawgrass) said LE showed him about 12 pictures of the "babysitter" he showed the apartments to and he identified one.

It turned out they were all the same person. WHY would LE have that many pictures of the woman who did not even know Casey or were they showing him pictures of Casey? Do you know?

On page 58 of document 1...........The Garcia (maintenence man at Sawgrass) said LE showed him about 12 pictures of the "babysitter" he showed the apartments to and he identified one.

It turned out they were all the same person. WHY would LE have that many pictures of the woman who did not even know Casey or were they showing him pictures of Casey? Do you know?

Not sure.

Tony - please pass along to your uncle the revelation in the docs that Casey Anthony asked her ex-fiance if she could come over to "take a shower" and that this incident in terms of the TIMELINE may be of particular interest to him.

Another question...................according to document 1 page 28 (copy of Casey's my space page) it said her favorite book was American Psycho.........I have never read that book, but do you think there could be any hints in that book as to what happened to Caylee?

Good evening, Tony. Thank you for the time and insight here on WS. What do you think caught your Uncle's attention so strongly in this case he is willing to part with $50,000 of his own money when there are so many missing children right now who aren't getting the kind of media exposure this is? Your Uncle seems like such a kind hearted person, has he thought of starting his own organization for missing and exploited children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member