Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your uncle on TV and hear him talking, and I swear he reminds me of my Uncle Edgar exactly. I commend both of you for doing what you're doing to bring Caylee home.

Please don't lynch me if this has been covered but what happens to the 50K put up?

If I was going to bail someone out and their bond was like $5000, then I would put up $500. I don't get that back am I right?

That is correct!!

Just curious if Leonard will drill Lee now that he doesn't have access to Casey? I think these convos would be considered 3rd party info and not admissable in court (at least not directly by Leonard).

God bless you guys for taking a chance on this... prayers to bring Caylee home alive {{{hugs}}}.

I don't think anything is unreasonable. I would hate to think that there is a possiblity of being tried for murder because 2 dogs smelled something. I know I am probably extra positve here but there is a little girls life at stake. I am hopeful she is alive until I am proven wrong. And no politicians have more than enough money to keep themselves out of jail. I.E Enron!!

I personally think this case is going to come to a head sooner than most think.
I SO hope it is the conclusion you expect, but I honestly cannot see that happening.

My question is.........When do you decide there was no kidnapping? (or someone having her). Weeks, months, years? What is your time frame for ending your involvement in this?

On June 27th I bought 2 hotdogs with mustard, relish, sautkraut, onions and bacon on them. Ate one and the other, in a bag, somehow ended up under the passenger seat. It remained there about until Aug.1 when a not so good odor occurred. It was not an overpowering odor, hardly comparable to dead animal odor, and there were no maggots.

Do you really believe the pizza odor theory?

No! But that does not mean anybody was murdered. I would hope not.

Tony,
Will anything in regards to this case be featured on the bounty hunters program in any sort of manner?

Let's do a science experiment here. Put some pizza in your car and leave it there for 3 weeks in some hot humid weather. Let us know how it smells at the end.

This already has been done, on this site as well as the local news here in Orlando.

Have you ever smelled decomposition of a human?

That is a smell that does not compare to pizza in a trunk for several weeks. That is unfair to even compare the two.

Let's suppose that whoever has Caylee is the gentleman behind door number two in the baby daddy sweepstakes. Considering that there has been no legal docs drawn up re: custody, couldn't this gentleman just speak up and face no charges as at this time?

In my opinion the forensics are back and they show that Caylee's body wasn't in the trunk. I think the OCSO is embarrassed to release information that proves that they have two dumb dogs and a homicide detective that smells non- existent dead bodies.
What do you think ?

I personally think this case is going to come to a head sooner than most think.
I SO hope it is the conclusion you expect, but I honestly cannot see that happening.

My question is.........When do you decide there was no kidnapping? (or someone having her). Weeks, months, years? What is your time frame for ending your involvement in this?

When the bail is either exonerated or something else happens where we need to step in and stop everything.

Yes of course. I think he is watching this and I am seeing when he will catch it and call me.

I thought so...

So someone is out 50K (I don't remember if you or your uncle put the money up or what so I'm being vague here) and if it brings Caylee back then it would be worth it.

If Caylee can't be found, would it still be worth it?

Mr. Padilla, thank you for coming back.. One thing I do not understand, is why currently and in the beginning, has this family or Casey, not called in Texas Equusearch? They are world class, there does not need to be evidence of death, or anything other than a confirmed Missing person's file number to activate their response by the family. They have found both missing person's alive as well as countless recoveries. If they are really committed to finding Caylee, this would only progress that effort, whether she is alive or not. Would you be willing to recommend that to the family?

I would be willing to make the introduction, but a family member MUST request their asisstance.

Repeating this to make sure you see it Mr. Padilla, I am on the East Coast so fading....

I will pass this along. Does anybody know why there was no Amber alert ever sent out.
The case did not meet the criteria.

No physical description.

Need to have a car, make and model and more importantly a license plate.
I think there is more criteria but the license plate was the sticking point.

Thanks for the reply but to the best of my knowledge, no composite sketch of the person Casey identified as kidnapping her child has been released by LE, the FBI or M. R. B. A. E. Z. and this poor little girl has been missing two months. I am truly concerned why everyone is asking the public to help find Caylee (a needle in a haystack) when Casey Anthony knows who took her child and can at least provide enough details for a composite sketch. Why are we wasting valuable time??????

We are trying but we do not control everything. Please understand this. I wish we had the capabilities as other agencies do but we don't. Plus we respect LE and are staying completely out of their way.

No idea. Can you check and let me know. I know that one of my brothers would like to be on her friends list!!!

Did a little research. I found Leonards myspace and yes she is now one of his friends. Hopefully she is talking to him. I hope his search is successful. I believe she should change her name though. "My mom didnt kill me.Please help bring me home" just gives me the creeps.

Tony, if Caylee is found alive and well, and it turns out to be with someone that Casey has allowed to look after her, will all charges be dropped against her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico