POI: Carman Monaco, Jr.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Inspector,
I'm not able to help with the court file, alas...I do think you have a legit POI in cmj - Do we know where he is now? or where he has been? I would hope that LE is watching him since they questioned him about Manorville, but you never know... tia
btw, I thought you were great on W/S radio!

Hey, thanks twocats,

Ask TruthSpider. He actually VISITED Mr. Monaco. Apparently he still lives in Patchogue.

Truth went over and knocked on his door to tell him that the "streets" were talking about him as the LISK. He thought Truth was a cop, and Truth had to somehow convince him he wasn't. There's been some speculation here about how he convinced Mr. Monaco he wasn't a cop.

Truth swears Mr. Monaco isn't the LISK, but I don't know how he could possibly know based on a short conversation. Apparently Truth made that determination within about 30 seconds or so.

There's also some doubt as to whether or not Truth is telling the "truth" about the whole episode.

To find the discussion, perhaps you can do a quick Bing search like:
"TruthSpider" "Monaco" site:websleuths.com

Hey, thanks twocats,

Ask TruthSpider. He actually VISITED Mr. Monaco. Apparently he still lives in Patchogue.

Truth went over and knocked on his door to tell him that the "streets" were talking about him as the LISK. He thought Truth was a cop, and Truth had to somehow convince him he wasn't. There's been some speculation here about how he convinced Mr. Monaco he wasn't a cop.

Truth swears Mr. Monaco isn't the LISK, but I don't know how he could possibly know based on a short conversation. Apparently Truth made that determination within about 30 seconds or so.

There's also some doubt as to whether or not Truth is telling the "truth" about the whole episode.

Nope, don't live there, but did grow up there.
He has some sort of accent, and I showed him my #@%.

BTW Gadget, what type of phone did you use to call in to the radio show?
The frequency range on the mic in your phone is really amazing, way better than my droid ;)

Hey, thanks twocats,

LOL! I did the Bing search (a few ways) and ended up right back here! I think you and truth both have valid theories...

Nope, don't live there, but did grow up there.
He has some sort of accent, and I showed him my #@%.

BTW Gadget, what type of phone did you use to call in to the radio show?
The frequency range on the mic in your phone is really amazing, way better than my droid ;)
Hi ts,
Your avatar creeps me out - I'll change mine if you agree to change yours...!

Whats creepy about it?

What's wrong with gleaming and smiling when discussing the murder of many, many women and girls.

It's only that when I dream of you at night, that face is scary...and I know you to have a much kinder and less scary face...I'd just rather associate a nicer face with you...please? grin

No, his face stays until this case is done. He should watch ID tomorrow, it may bring him hope about his future if he confesses. Death Row is club med.
Hi ts,
Is there something I should watch on ID today? Tx!

Just found this thread...inspecto...I think you are onto something. Why no recent posts on the subject. Please continue...have you found out anything more?

I justt want to know if this theory was disproven or is this guy still a person of interest

In a tragic and very sad twist of fate a couple years later the girl was abducted by a family friend and kept in an underground dungeon.

Interesting. If I remember correctly on the A&E documentary from a couple years ago didn't the Barthelemy family attorney mention something about receiving a tip from a woman who claimed her ex-husband, who had a "very elaborate" basement, could be linked to the murders?

Interesting. If I remember correctly on the A&E documentary from a couple years ago didn't the Barthelemy family attorney mention something about receiving a tip from a woman who claimed her ex-husband, who had a "very elaborate" basement, could be linked to the murders?

I remember something very similar, plugged it into Google which led me back to this post! lol I tried ;}

big *advertiser censored* bump on this thread--going to re-read and compare to self notes--not sure why we stepped away, at least for manorville

big *advertiser censored* bump on this thread--going to re-read and compare to self notes--not sure why we stepped away, at least for manorville

I always thought this guy looked great for MV. The disscussion seemed to come to an end when TS said he spoke with CM and he couldn't possibly be the guy. Hmmph! I never spoke with the guy but I don't need t. He's even been named a person of interest.

I still think Evan Marshall is a very good candidate for Peaches and Manorville as well as a few of the unsolved Arizona cases...he went to college there and came home on breaks. He is sitting in prison right now for the grisly murder of his mother's neighbor...was caught with her head in the trunk of his car...other parts of her were found in his basement dwelling at his mother's home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrayZee
Back