POI - Dale Golder - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we have a cryptic posting thread? If we are going to tear apart all of them, it'll take awhile, there are lots of them.
It might be worth looking into, but this person isn't only involved with Lindsey's case, they have a hand in wherever they can get one. I don't think they know anything, they can't site sources for this info that no one else can find. It just seems to be half bot speak attacking any person that lives in McCleary and has been discussed here or anywhere else. In one of their posts, they said they got a government grant, so that should be easy to trace. I doubt they did. The person that wrote those posts, simply could not write a grant proposal.

Myself and I believe 2 others woke up very early one morning to see a post by the zealot many are talking about. We sluethed him. He has or had lOl! a PO box in Fife. talked with the secretary of the owner and told her why I eas interested in this man that seemed delusional in a clinical way. I called, talked wth detective told him about the ramblings of Whoever parted the way for Lindsey and opened the red sea, DNA whatever the name was having WW's DNA. Sheriff quickly told me he knows all about this guy and he is a loon. I think he interjects himself in many crimes. This was ages ago, but I think I saved it to favorites. It is a formal letter from an FBI agent to another saying this guy inserted himself into the Ridgeway case and has a complusion to enter cases blogging on the internet. Has anyone else seen the FBI correspondence? It's out there somewhere. I'll try to locate. `~<3~

Should we have a cryptic posting thread? If we are going to tear apart all of them, it'll take awhile, there are lots of them.
It might be worth looking into, but this person isn't only involved with Lindsey's case, they have a hand in wherever they can get one. I don't think they know anything, they can't site sources for this info that no one else can find. It just seems to be half bot speak attacking any person that lives in McCleary and has been discussed here or anywhere else. In one of their posts, they said they got a government grant, so that should be easy to trace. I doubt they did. The person that wrote those posts, simply could not write a grant proposal.

I see no reason to do that. I was simply wondering if we can confirm that WW refused to take a polygraph.

Whoever is posting this cryptic stuff is just looking to get attention because obviously they are powerless to do anything about any of these cases. They present nothing but hearsay, and have the ramblings of a religious fanatic. It would be comical accept for the stuff he is ranting about is people's lives and missing or dead loved ones. Don't give this guy any due, he doesn't deserve any attention. I do wish permanent hard drive failure on him though.

I would be curious to wonder if WW did take a poly, and if he refused, I would be curious how the poster knew this info.
I haven't seen anything about WW taking, not taking, or being offered a poly.

Where did everybody go ?.....

Hi guys !
Here is another SO with the last name Goler, not sure if he is related ( kinda looks to be )
and not sure if you all have already looked at him....

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=824546&AgencyID=54469

momtective had this guy, I did a background check and found he lives with maybe his son or nephew? Same name and younger. I couldn't find any criminal record for the younger guy. I couldn't trace either of them back to McCleary in any way. Maybe someone else can find more on him. The more trying the better.

After being gone all day and reading all the threads before posting, now I can't remember if I read this here or not.

The speculation about who Diane D (who posted on DG's myspace) was...according to someone else, her maiden name (which she seems to have taken as her middle name) is also TG's maiden name. So that would seem to be DG's maternal aunt, no?

I totally may have missed that being posted, and if so, sorry. But in all the conversation about who's posting what on DG's website and their connections, when I read it and went 'hmm, ok' and didn't recall having previously read it, I figured I'd add it and rather 'double up' than not.

Now to try to make sense of the latest in the forensics astros thread, since I always have to read that about 8 times to get what most of you all seem to understand right away! LOL!

Are we sure cryptic guy isn't DDs cousin, brother or something? ;)

After being gone all day and reading all the threads before posting, now I can't remember if I read this here or not.

The speculation about who Diane D (who posted on DG's myspace) was...according to someone else, her maiden name (which she seems to have taken as her middle name) is also TG's maiden name. So that would seem to be DG's maternal aunt, no?

I totally may have missed that being posted, and if so, sorry. But in all the conversation about who's posting what on DG's website and their connections, when I read it and went 'hmm, ok' and didn't recall having previously read it, I figured I'd add it and rather 'double up' than not.

Now to try to make sense of the latest in the forensics astros thread, since I always have to read that about 8 times to get what most of you all seem to understand right away! LOL!

are you talking about TW=tt=DD that posted about her son and the army stuff? and was upset?

remember in the very start of the case....there was a weird cryptic guy that posted something strange about the goverment .....and such....is this the same crypitic person that y'all are talking about now leaving stuff around the web on missing persons sites?

Are we sure cryptic guy isn't DDs cousin, brother or something? ;)

I tried following DD during some of the Cantu case - I was always waiting for something big to happen and...nothing! I swear she thinks she is saving us all by suggesting she is uncovering satanic cults - cryptic messages, churches, religion, holidays, babies disappearing, etc etc. She is scary if you ask me.

It was just the pic from photobucket that is mentioned above with the reflective jacket. I can't get the pic to post.

The guy in the "road vest" is one of us....." JVK and Cyber can verify....

has anyone else read that they think ww is also involved in the disappearance of nancy moyer? perhaps we are looking for the same suspect??

Just thinking then, that the BB person could be the 4th adult in the house on Foreman Rd.

Good point Jules!!! We had thought the fourth person living in the home was hubby.

One thing I thought of though. In the business filing we saw today, that same addy was the address of record. So is there a possibility he does live in the home and the other was listed for business purposes? Remember he did use his personal name as the business name. :waitasec:

Diane D's last name (D) is also the last name of a another child, who is also missing, from Escondido, CA (Amber D). Also, Amber's aunt recently traveled to McCleary (I can't remember where she lives, but it isn't CA or McCleary, WA) to help set up the search center for Lindsey. You can find posts from Amber's aunt in 'Lindsey Baum "Important" thread.
Could this be the same person, who posted to DG's ms and who is also Amber's aunt? Thanks to anyone who knows!

http://www.bringamberhome.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member