POI - Dale Golder - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep looking at the lot of them!!! For a wife and mother to join a site that is about crimes against so many baby children knowing she made a choice to stay with a felon of the worst kind seems to show pathology IMO! I'm more vocal about this than many that these men are never cured. To have had any children visiting, staying in the home shows a perverse negligent. To try and deceive, & divert is reprehinceable (sp) and should be grounds to be banned. I wondered when more of this mothers story would unfold. "What goes around comes around" "Oh what a tangled web you weaved, when first you tried to deceieve!" Out of Kona.s mouth, "Now they know about my husband, Oh Well, Life goes on." Are you fricken kidding me!!!!! Life does not innocently go on for these children!! The only saving grace for these kids that some day with loving help they will be able to tuck this memory away in their brain of forgotten memories. Thats for the lucky ones. Shame on Kona for such a callouse response. Now it's out and I can go back and work on laws for these blessed children. Good lesson in learning that you don't know a person by a hatname & their attentions. So why is LE straying in investigating? There's so many SO's in the area they may have there hands full investigating everyone thourly while remaining to keep watch on this family and their associates. This goes back to LE using the weanie word "Person of interst". Why not just be brave and have the guts to call a suspect a suspect lke the one slip up. Time to slueth the church & its members also as it has been stated "Tim" the pastor has been questioned also. Were going to figure out where Lindsey is by helping LE climb up peoples butts. You might also want to check on a guy east of the highway that is a sex offender and the husband of the cousin the woman who owns the house searched. MRS. DON GOLDER. An old man lives in the back (since wife passed on) and the SO leaves in the front. He was charged with molesting his daughter and I think a niece and one more girl. Gotta pull these notes. He is no longer married to members cousin. So many "Twist & Shouts" while sluething. What a piece of work this person has brought to our plate. Delete if necessary mods. Thanks to my inteernet :angel: friends who've helped. To those who were wanting to slueth me (per many messages sent to me) relax, I'm always for the child. Thats what I'm known for, thats who I advocate for. JMO and I'm sticing to it. Mahalo time for a non alcholic Pina Colada. Long wk. O/T Time for tubing, "Somewhere over the rainbow" by Hiwiian artist Israel (IZ) Kamakawiwo'ole. This version is beautiful & makes an upside down world seem bearable. :Banane23:

There's nothing to add to your words that so clearly show who you advocate for. The child whose voice that will never be heard again. The child who will never giggle or feel the warmth of a hug.
Because of someone's choice to enable, for who cares the reason, there have been allegedly several contributed to the loss of one child and several others who have felt a dark fear that no one should ever have to feel.
I agree with Karen, keeping looking there's more to this IMO. The entire crime stinks of rotten horrible things. We may discover that other dirty little secrets or bonds were formed as a result of this crime, we may discover others who rob children of their innocence. But, I do know Karen, that without your help along with the others these things will remain in that dark eery cave will never be brought into the light.
As for banning this person, I'm all for it to the point that s/he can't even pull up the crime boards to keep any eye on how things are progressing. If that is possible.
As for that town, it's a great place to start. Where laws are made and expected to be followed, local LE are better trained and equipped to monitor RSO's, to draw a line b/w government and the local citizens so that investigations can not be influenced by. Laws for rewards b/c part of a national wide program run by the FBI so there's never questions of inpropriety of whose hands touch any donations. Laws for those who choose to enable a sadistic behavior rather than save the life or innocense of a child.
But, It's a start.

Novice Seeker

Did SS say she was going anywhere? Haven't heard from her in a while either.

Did SS say she was going anywhere? Haven't heard from her in a while either.

Hmmmm. You guys are starting to worry me some! Let's hope her absence is nothing more than a computer problem. :angel:

In the past SS has had to suddenly go help her daughter. It might be the same situation this time.

SS last logged into WS on October 03/09....which was Saturday ... probably did a quick check before she left for somewhere.

Does anybody have handy the picture of the guy that was standing towards the back of the bleachers at one of the vigils for Lindsey ... he was all by himself and didn't look like he fit in at all. I know I am going to have to search out that picture - I cannot remember where I saw it though.....

I remember that. There was something about him, like a red jacket. I think they were Jvk's photos from the vigil. I think he was actually in 2 photos. SS would know.

Where is our SS?:waitasec:

I remember that. There was something about him, like a red jacket. I think they were Jvk's photos from the vigil. I think he was actually in 2 photos. SS would know.

Where is our SS?:waitasec:

I can't see anything unusual about anyone at the vigils, but there are lots of saved pics.

The vigil pics are separate on albums for each one, left side of main page.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lindsey%20Baum/

eta:

July 24, 09:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lindsey Baum/July 24 09 Vigil in McCleary/

June 30, 09:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lindsey Baum/June 30 09 Vigil crowd pics/

September 30, 09:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lindsey Baum/September 26 09 Vigil/

Hey AmandaReckonwith !!!!!! :dance: Long time no see!

Glad to know you are posting on this case, have missed posting alongside of ya.

I think it was in the July 24th vigil, going across it would be photo #20. There is a man standing back alone by the tree with a reflective vest on. It is hard to remember since last July :waitasec: lol

Hi,

I just spent the last 45 minutes doing a slide show of all your pix on PB - awesome pix and organized - didn't find the one I was looking for though but seen some other interesting ones under the Interesting Persons folder.

Jules .. .can you try that pix again ..... it wouldn't open up for me but I would like to see it. Now it is gone bye bye.

Eleph

I know who the picture is of. and its not a new allegation. LE is already aware of this connection.

Jules .. .can you try that pix again ..... it wouldn't open up for me but I would like to see it. Now it is gone bye bye.

Eleph

It was just the pic from photobucket that is mentioned above with the reflective jacket. I can't get the pic to post.

I know who the picture is of. and its not a new allegation. LE is already aware of this connection.

Can you provide initials or a clue? When you say connection do you mean to Dale?

ETA: Are you referring to the man in the reflective jacket or the pix posted a couple of pages back?

the one of ww. yes thats him. and yes he is active in the church that has a branch in mccleary.

its the evergreen community church i believe. out of olympia. i dont know anything about the youth camp. i know that dg was employed at a youth camp near olympia but i dont know anything else. if you search ww, you will see he has gotten around quite abit geographically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro