POI - Dale Golder - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a camp at Black Lake (I believe it's Black Lake) near Olympia. I'm wondering if that is the camp he worked at and also if Lindsey's body might be recovered in or near that lake.

Aye momtective - this is a very good thought. It makes so much sense that DG might head to the camp where he worked or very close by. He would be familiar with the area, would know of an out of the way, quiet spot.

We need to know what camp he worked at, whether it is this one or another. We need to know which one.

Salem

From Affidavit: The investigator contacted _____Supervisor at the youth camp. She stated that Golder was not working on the night of June 26, 2009. When asked if she was certain, she said she was because she had suspended Golder for two weeks prior to June 26, 2009 for misbehavior. She said she had been involved in a traffic collision and could not walk. She said while she was recuperating at home other employees in the camp kitchen telephoned her and complained that Golder was not doing his work and was being disruptive. She said she telephoned him and told him to go home for two weeks until she could return. She said she told him he needed to take that time to think about whatever he really wanted to work at the camp or not. She stated that she had sent Golder home for a shift at a time without pay in the past for misbehavior. Golder later confirmed that he had been suspended from June 7, 2008 through June 27, 2009. He returned to working at the camp on June 28, 2009.

i wonder if that was *odd* for him to be acting like he was...so to get suspended for two weeks to think about it......since it was right before lindsey went missing.....what was he doing that was goofing off?

im really worried about that camp!! it bothered me all night...i could not sleep!

i also want to know what his misbehavior is?

I read where this spokesperson states it was a lie...that the girls mother even said it was untrue.. Hmmmm..... (yet the daughter tells LE is was true..)

the two mothers are friends

i wonder if that was *odd* for him to be acting like he was...so to get suspended for two weeks to think about it......since it was right before lindsey went missing.....what was he doing that was goofing off?

im really worried about that camp!! it bothered me all night...i could not sleep!

I don't think it was all that unusual for him to be misbehaving. The supervisor, in the affidavit, said she had given him one-shift, unpaid, suspension(s) before for his bad behavior. I think the supervisor was the only one that could really get him to behave?

Salem

I don't think it was all that unusual for him to be misbehaving. The supervisor, in the affidavit, said she had given him one-shift, unpaid, suspension(s) before for his bad behavior. I think the supervisor was the only one that could really get him to behave?

Salem

Considering that statement, I'm now thinking the camp must be a year round camp. The "before" part would suggest in the past and I'm sure the supv. wasn't talking about last years camp season. Remember the first week of camp at Black Lake was the week he was suspended...so there would really be a "before" there, right?
I did find one year round camp in the area but it is located the other side of Olympia. I go find the name of it.

I think you are right momtective. I have to go for awhile. I'll be back later.

Another thing to think about: Last phone call was 9:26 p.m. then nothing until 1:11 a.m. My thought is that he was in McCleary at 9:26 p.m. and again at 1:11 a.m. That means he had about 3.75 hours to travel in. Cut that in half and you get 1 hour and 22 minutes. Draw a circle around McCleary that shows how far you can travel in 1 hour and 22 minutes and we might be able to pick up some good search locations.

It would be nice to know where the phone pinged. It would sure help!

Salem

I'll be back soon!

Hubby's taking me to dinner :) yum!

Salem

Another thing to think about: Last phone call was 9:26 p.m. then nothing until 1:11 a.m. My thought is that he was in McCleary at 9:26 p.m. and again at 1:11 a.m. That means he had about 3.75 hours to travel in. Cut that in half and you get 1 hour and 22 minutes. Draw a circle around McCleary that shows how far you can travel in 1 hour and 22 minutes and we might be able to pick up some good search locations.

Salem

I'll be back soon!

Salem
Great thinking Salem.. you are right on the money... Now...PING info please...

Salem

I'll be back soon!

Salem

http://www.touchpointsministry.org/Resources/Facilities/tabid/70/Default.aspx#blacklakebible
Black Lake Bible Camp & Conference Center
Mailing Address: 6521 Fairview Rd. SW, Olympia, WA 98512
Phone: (360) 357-8425 FAX: (360) 357-4438
Email: info@blacklakebiblecamp.com
Web Site: www.blacklakebiblecamp.com
Year around facilities for 15-350, up to 450 in the summer, including dorms, cabins, over 35 RV sites with hook-ups, and 38 units with private baths. Excellent for all groups: youth, men, women, couples, family camps and retreat - best service and prices. Black Lake also features "Harmony Springs" wilderness youth camps.

I really think it's Black Lake Camp now.

Salem

I'll be back soon!

Salem

Are we just speculating he was in McCleary for the 1:11 am call? What makes you think that? Maybe he was gone all night and when he got home he made the 6 am call?

i want to know what that 2 min call was all about....and why the didnt talk longer then that?????

i read it as he got a call from girl friend!!

and if you guys are already talking about this....sorry....im trying to catch up :)

I have no clue what it could be ;} Unless like a poster speculated that he made over 6 calls an hour trying to get ahold of her an couldn't so she finally called him back at 1:11 when she got home and he was in no mood to talk. xox

So about this person who has taken up for the POI and his family....I haven't seen a response from them addressing the alleged SA reported against the POI years ago. And I haven't seen, as of last night, anyone asking about it. It's like the big white elephant in the room everyone is ignoring over there. Or are those questions too sensitive and being deleted?

ETA: I'm very curious as to whether an "excuse" has been offered up for that like the other "excuses" offered so far?

From what I've seen he is said not to be the kind of person who would do something like that and believe it has been passed off as people saying lies about him. xox

I believe in the affidavit it states he had been in trouble there before for misbehavior and this time the Director was going to decide if she wanted him to even work there anymore. xox

Note, Here is the exact verbage from the Affidavit:

"The investigator telephoned him and Dale said he had not worked at the Center that day. When asked where he was on the evening of June 26, 2009 he said he was working at his second job at a youth camp near Olympia. The investigator contacted _____Supervisor at the youth camp. She stated that Golder was not working on the night of June 26, 2009. When asked if she was certain, she said she was because she had suspended Golder for two weeks prior to June 26, 2009 for misbehavior. She said she had been involved in a traffic collision and could not walk. She said while she was recuperating at home other employees in the camp kitchen telephoned her and complained that Golder was not doing his work and was being disruptive. She said she telephoned him and told him to go home for two weeks until she could return. She said she told him he needed to take that time to think about whatever he really wanted to work at the camp or not. She stated that she had sent Golder home for a shift at a time without pay in the past for misbehavior. Golder later confirmed that he had been suspended from June 7, 2008 through June 27, 2009. He returned to working at the camp on June 28, 2009. Affidavit

Great thinking Salem.. you are right on the money... Now...PING info please...

Here is what I found and it is not my area of expertise lol:

http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/map_brand_mm2.php?brandID=CELL_TOWERS&addr=MCCLEARY,%20WA&tlist=CELL_TOWERS,

It is an interactive map so you can slide down to Aberdeen and see there are only 2 towers for that big area and then over to Olympia where there are not many either {the State Capitol}. I was amazed how few towers it takes to service an area.

Do they play on each other for strength in signal that is if they are closer together?

I have no clue what it could be ;} Unless like a poster speculated that he made over 6 calls an hour trying to get ahold of her an couldn't so she finally called him back at 1:11 when she got home and he was in no mood to talk. xox

Possible, but at 9:59pm on 6/26/2009, she posted a message to his MS. I know that she could have posted that from anywhere though...

Jun 26 2009 9:59 PM

Hi, You~ ;)

Possible, but at 9:59pm on 6/26/2009, she posted a message to his MS. I know that she could have posted that from anywhere though...

Thanks A Closer Look as I had missed that :blushing:

There is a camp at Black Lake (I believe it's Black Lake) near Olympia. I'm wondering if that is the camp he worked at and also if Lindsey's body might be recovered in or near that lake.
drain it!

So about this person who has taken up for the POI and his family....I haven't seen a response from them addressing the alleged SA reported against the POI years ago. And I haven't seen, as of last night, anyone asking about it. It's like the big white elephant in the room everyone is ignoring over there. Or are those questions too sensitive and being deleted?

ETA: I'm very curious as to whether an "excuse" has been offered up for that like the other "excuses" offered so far?
a continued manipulation of information. it is very hinky imhoo.

From what I've seen he is said not to be the kind of person who would do something like that and believe it has been passed off as people saying lies about him. xox

I believe in the affidavit it states he had been in trouble there before for misbehavior and this time the Director was going to decide if she wanted him to even work there anymore. xox

Note, Here is the exact verbage from the Affidavit:

"The investigator telephoned him and Dale said he had not worked at the Center that day. When asked where he was on the evening of June 26, 2009 he said he was working at his second job at a youth camp near Olympia. The investigator contacted _____Supervisor at the youth camp. She stated that Golder was not working on the night of June 26, 2009. When asked if she was certain, she said she was because she had suspended Golder for two weeks prior to June 26, 2009 for misbehavior. She said she had been involved in a traffic collision and could not walk. She said while she was recuperating at home other employees in the camp kitchen telephoned her and complained that Golder was not doing his work and was being disruptive. She said she telephoned him and told him to go home for two weeks until she could return. She said she told him he needed to take that time to think about whatever he really wanted to work at the camp or not. She stated that she had sent Golder home for a shift at a time without pay in the past for misbehavior. Golder later confirmed that he had been suspended from June 7, 2008 through June 27, 2009. He returned to working at the camp on June 28, 2009. Affidavit
He LIED to LE about his whereabouts the day in question. BIG. RED. FLAG. (huge one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro