POI: Joseph Brewer #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Holy Smokes!

What was going on at that gate? Hackett and wife, Alex Diaz, Pak, Brewer, Tom Canning, Karen Gambino, 'Tom-girl'.

Why is Dr. Hackett taking on the role of a Police investigator? That is illegal as far as I know.

What is Canning's and Gambino's involvement?

Has the SCPD interviewed each of these people about this 'get-together'?
Hackett was OB’s ‘neighborhood watch’ head. He alone had access to the security camera/footage. The camera is located at the gate, and would show all incoming and outgoing traffic. The security footage would have been the first thing he reviewed, and unless there was something on it that implicated HIM in SOME way, save immediately. Otherwise if footage implicated him, he would delete it/overwrite it…
The security footage from that night was shockingly overwritten/not saved. Now why is that? Because he made sure to erase it…
These are just a handful of reasons why Ray’s wrongful death suit (representing SG) has merit.

Dr. Hackett was a D.O. and was legally licensed to practice medicine in New York state.
I believe at one time he worked for or with the SCPD in a medical capacity.

Sleuth-Noob, is right on, regarding Hackett and the missing security tape footage.

If the SCPD knows all about these people's involvement together at the gate a few days after Shannan disappeared, did they interrogate each person? If not why not?

Did Hackett's previous relationship on some level, with the SCPD , influence the investigation by the SCPD?

I bumped up a thread focusing on CPH, and will reply there Sleuth-Noob & Windsor. As a person really diving into Shannan's death more, for the first time, would love some thoughts on what I'm noticing, and corrections if you think I'm wrong, thanks!

I bumped up a thread focusing on CPH, and will reply there Sleuth-Noob & Windsor. As a person really diving into Shannan's death more, for the first time, would love some thoughts on what I'm noticing, and corrections if you think I'm wrong, thanks!

What is the name of the thread you bumped up, I cannot find it. Thanks

Holy Smokes!

What was going on at that gate? Hackett and wife, Alex Diaz, Pak, Brewer, Tom Canning, Karen Gambino, 'Tom-girl'.

Why is Dr. Hackett taking on the role of a Police investigator? That is illegal as far as I know.

What is Canning's and Gambino's involvement?

Has the SCPD interviewed each of these people about this 'get-together'?

The only reason I showed u Hackett's hand written notes in his notebook
are because Brewer MENTIONED that Hackett was GRILLING him on evening of May 2, 2010
and writing Brewer's answers in his Notebook.

the Notebook takes center stage in the Hackett deposition, and all of it is in the case file
at the courthouse in Riverhead.

Windsor, if you had read the Brewer ebt you would have seen that Dr. Hackett, his wife, Pak and Brewer
were at the gate awaiting Alex Diaz on the night of May 2, 2010

so for Hackett to LIE to Erin Moriority in his 2 letters to her in May and June 2011, about not knowing
that "the girl" this and "the girl" that - her real name is Shannan Gilbert, well, it proves Hackett is lieing
about everything in his two letters to 48 Hours in May and June 2011.
The only truth is that Pak And Diaz DID give him Mari Gilbert's number
to call her - but they gave it to him separately - and he did call Mari Gilbert.
And Pak DID witness the Doc calling Mari and Alex did witness the Doc
calling Mari

and Pak TELLS this in HIS deposition - Pak states that he called Hackett and
TOLD Hackett that he did call Mari, and that Pak witnessed it.

it's all in the ebt's

The information has been in the file at the court house for years.

Can someone get a virtual white board together with all these EBT's compared?
Well, I really haven’t read through the EBTs, but your question got me wondering: theoretically, could a civil suit be brought by the People of the State of New York vs.. SCPD that the People allege that the SCPD did knowingly and willfully suppress and conceal information related to the investigation of the disappearance of SG, with the intent of thwarting the investigation?
…or something like that?

Well, I really haven’t read through the EBTs, but your question got me wondering: theoretically, could a civil suit be brought by the People of the State of New York vs.. SCPD that the People allege that the SCPD did knowingly and willfully suppress and conceal information related to the investigation of the disappearance of SG, with the intent of thwarting the investigation?
…or something like that?

I don't know if we or anyone could do that, but I sure think it would be a great idea, if possible. I have no idea how it would be done, or what is needed to open up a case like that. Do we have any lawyers here, or someone who would know what that would involve?

I don't know if we or anyone could do that, but I sure think it would be a great idea, if possible. I have no idea how it would be done, or what is needed to open up a case like that. Do we have any lawyers here, or someone who would know what that would involve?
I was thinking of a class action civil suit, similar to lawsuits that are filed against specific companies by debunked investors who claim that the company intentionally misrepresented financial earnings, revenue etc.

…or something like that?

I was thinking of a class action civil suit, similar to lawsuits that are filed against specific companies by debunked investors who claim that the company intentionally misrepresented financial earnings, revenue etc.

Any lawyers out there, want to take this case on a contingency basis?

…or something like that?

Any lawyers out there, want to take this case on a contingency basis?
Could Ray take this on, or would it be a COI with his other case?

No idea, but it's a good question!

I think, John Ray, might not be the right lawyer, as he has his hands full with the case against Dr. Hackett.

A fresh legal perspective could be a plus. Somebody who does not have previous ties to the case. Maybe Sen. Phil Boyle knows someone who would take on the case.

I think, John Ray, might not be the right lawyer, as he has his hands full with the case against Dr. Hackett.

A fresh legal perspective could be a plus. Somebody who does not have previous ties to the case. Maybe Sen. Phil Boyle knows someone who would take on the case.

I hope I did not come across as flippant in this post. Since I believe the LISK case et al, has many political aspects to it; having political support is important. As well I believe by connecting with other interested groups, a 'critical mass' can be developed that will lead to answers.

I agree--and I don't think, myself, personally, that you came across as flippant. From what I can tell, and have seen, John Ray has passion, drive, and most importantly--care--for the case and that justice be served. But, it is true, from my perspective as well, that at least (at this time) his schedule is swamped.

Oh I know we’ve all been demanding answers for a long time I just can’t believe I heard Hackett made that call from New Jersey! That just blows my mind he was cleared just based on that info alone! Anybody know if that’s true?
Sini promised us no corruption and yet he's been influenced. It doesn't matter who goes in there with the best of intentions. The fact seems to be that after a little time, they are all susceptible to influence, if not worse. Sad.

[QUOTE="
He introduced himself. He was Mr.
4 Hackett, he said he was in foransic, he worked in
5 homicide, he was -- you know -- wanted to get a
6 timeline of what was -- of any events that I was aware
7 of from that prior -- that weekend. And he kept notes,
...[/QUOTE]

He works in homicide huh? Um, no. Not exactly impersonating a cop, but impersonating a forensic scientist or pathologist. From what I understand, the guy was nothing more than a doctor for the SCPD, and even then he was fired from that.

[QUOTE="
He introduced himself. He was Mr.
4 Hackett, he said he was in foransic, he worked in
5 homicide, he was -- you know -- wanted to get a
6 timeline of what was -- of any events that I was aware
7 of from that prior -- that weekend. And he kept notes,

He works in homicide huh? Um, no. Not exactly impersonating a cop, but impersonating a forensic scientist or pathologist. From what I understand, the guy was nothing more than a doctor for the SCPD, and even then he was fired from that.

Interesting that he tried to pass himself off as a cop. I bet Lynn Barthelemy would also find that interesting.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back