POI: Joseph Brewer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that in Robert Kolker's book "Lost Girls" he quotes Brewer as saying: If the truth comes out there are going to be a lot of cops with pie on their faces.
I wonder what he meant with that remark?

Brewer's family owned a liquor store on Higbie Lane. Harry Feingold's brother Marc may have a towing company right next door.

Harry and Marc were major drug dealers in Suffolk County that were arrested in 1985 for those crimes. When Harry got out from his prison sentence he went into the sex and *advertiser censored* business.

In 2000, Harry bought a house on Oak Beach for a 'reported' $225K. In May, 2004 he sold that house to Bellone's BFF for $825K when Internet searches only put the house worth only $425K. BFF secured 2 mortgages for a total of $700K. How he do dat? At that time that house was listed as an address one could send donations to The Friend's of Steve Bellone.

@Hawshaw - likely just a coincidence but couldn't not post this on Harry Feingold's arrest.

"As he walked from the back to the front of defendant's car, on the driver's side, he "happened to look down", and saw a burlap bag, "the size of a bank bag", laying on its side on the floor behind the driver's seat."

Searching the summary for the term burlap yields 8 mentions of the burlap bag. This stuff is super trendy with the Suffolk degenerates who somehow all have ties to Oak Beach.

s

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-22_15-2-24.png
    upload_2020-6-22_15-2-24.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
The burlap in the car was mentioned several times.

In My opinion he is the SK. I have read every case by John Douglas. His books "The Mind Hunter etc", I have them all...I learned so much from his developement of profiling. With Joesph Brewer, I believe John Douglas would have known from day 1 it was Brewer & he messed up. When one kills dozens....of girls, they slip up ALOT....Even the story about the Atlanta boys killing was pretty amazing.....that sk was dumping the boys off bridges into the chattahoochie....it wasn't until the black community was up in arms thinking it was the kkk behind the killings....riots were ready to break out, did they buckle donew & call in John Douglas & Bob Ressler. They had FBI in woulds with night vision etc.....they caught him.....faster IMO

I have been pretty focused on Brewer from day 1. I think he tried to bring others in....without their knowledge, I believe a cunning socio path who has been killing for decades......would look to create a fiasco. Truth is there is no fiasco...just JOESPH BREWER.

Now he was supposibly seperating from his wife?????
Where are we there??????
His family needs to be questioned on timeline.
Atlantic City trips scrutinized.
Wife would have compassion thats why she stayed in an Abusive Relationship (IMO)
I bet they got back together & he really plays her now just to make her loyal, because he is a socio-path
They need to speak with her best friends.
We need to find out every little detail & story there is out there about Joesph Brewer the POI/SK....IMO
He hired
He aggressed on Shannan
He had the time
He fits the profile
We need up to date info on JB.....
Habits, friends, full court press on every aspect of his life....these victims deserve to know......So Shannan can finish the job she started & out this sicko......Joesph SK Brewer IMO

Also they need to put capital punishment back on the table.....or I am sure & hope the guards look the other way in prison so he has years & years of torture as he has done to others IMO. If Johns were being killed,. (aren't they the people who create prostitution?) everyone would have been hunted down on day 1.....Johns who are older men, with families, who live secret lives....who take advantage of youth, addicted young children....These are the perps in general. You want prostitutes ....go to nevada or amsterdam....they regulate more & get rid of the wierdo's.

I want to see him & family taken down & questioned weekly...till the truth prevails....before the wiesel takes his own life.....he needs to be in custody for something anything minor....even the fact he lied to police about what Shannan was doing there...anything they can...so he is on death watch

I also feel they should lock up the Doctor & Gus........get through their lies...because they were caught lying in a very important SK case.....till they give the real stories....about the real parties.....who supplied the girls....the drugs & kept a watch @ gate giving POI time & maybe vehicle to take Shannan Gilbert. Fluke said Guses truck was missing....WHO FOLLOWS UP ON THIS STUFF???????????
PLEASE TELL ME WHO????? BECAUSE I CAN DO A BETTER JOB THAN THIS CRAP!!!!!!!IMO
Hopefully if it is JB I would be confident his fate would be like Dahmer';s....there is no fixing these people NONE​
I agree with your post. IMO the doctor played a part in helping JB. Why were SG's clothes close to doctor's house yet body several ? feet away? Just thoughts. Thank you.

Does anyone know why Brewer’s deposition is not available publicly? Seen references to it, but not the full report.

I don’t think JB was a driving force behind the murders. His personality doesn’t really seem the right fit. But I do think he was capable of turning a blind eye to someone else killing the young women, particularly if those killings meant tales of Brewer raping, violently assaulting, torturing, drug taking went to their graves along with the young women.

My thinking now is S was set-up. And who better to fill that request is her driver. I am going to watch, again, The Killing Season doc. Something about "remy" the pimp's interview l need to hear again. And it has been mentioned S had pending charges. That is very note-worthy. I may be way out in left field on my thinking, just sayin'. Thanks for reading,

My thinking now is S was set-up. And who better to fill that request is her driver. I am going to watch, again, The Killing Season doc. Something about "remy" the pimp's interview l need to hear again. And it has been mentioned S had pending charges. That is very note-worthy. I may be way out in left field on my thinking, just sayin'. Thanks for reading,

I agree.

Actually, funnily enough, someone with the media involved contacted me re MP after I made some observations about him. That person was very keen to stress that they didn’t think MP was involved, which I found very odd. It’s like when you hear about a man who is a rapist or domestic abuser and everyone says ‘But he seemed so nice’. I don’t think he killed any of them, to be quite frank don’t he has I think he has the depth or interior life to do something like this. He just seems shallow. Someone who could take money then forget it ever happened, without feeling remorse.

I normally hate Ozcam’s razor being used in serial killer cases because if you’re getting to the point where the body count is in double figures, the most logical explanation is already right out of the window.

But I do think it has worth here, because Shulman/Bittrolff/Lisk must be linked.

If a murderer is apprehended their killings stop. Women with nothing connect them apart from their professions have been going missing consistently since 1991 until at least 2010 despite at least two men being convicted. Aside from Shulman & Bittrolff there are the incidental characters, Hackett, Brewer, Burke, Philip Markoff, Bissett.

All privileged males. I cannot believe why people don’t think a group did it

I’m new here but I don’t think Brewer had anything to do with Shannon’s death. Yes, he is a creep who hires hookers and does drugs, but he was upfront with the police and in no way is he sophisticated enough to have killed her or any of the other victims. Brewer should have reined Shannon in and helped her, but he really had no duty to help her. Morally, yes. Does anybody here think that Ms. Gilbert had a psychotic break and got tangled up and died?
No, I believe here was a party environment at the house during occasional nights as reported by neighborhood residents:
Rented Scott’s, alcohol, drugs, rough sex, perhaps B&D, and torture involved;
I assume this is a kill/snuff/human hunt club with minimum of 2 members...
One organized; burlap sacks and intact bodies, and a unorganized one that enjoys hacking up and mixing locations of body parts...

I agree.

Actually, funnily enough, someone with the media involved contacted me re MP after I made some observations about him. That person was very keen to stress that they didn’t think MP was involved, which I found very odd. It’s like when you hear about a man who is a rapist or domestic abuser and everyone says ‘But he seemed so nice’. I don’t think he killed any of them, to be quite frank don’t he has I think he has the depth or interior life to do something like this. He just seems shallow. Someone who could take money then forget it ever happened, without feeling remorse.

I normally hate Ozcam’s razor being used in serial killer cases because if you’re getting to the point where the body count is in double figures, the most logical explanation is already right out of the window.

But I do think it has worth here, because Shulman/Bittrolff/Lisk must be linked.

If a murderer is apprehended their killings stop. Women with nothing connect them apart from their professions have been going missing consistently since 1991 until at least 2010 despite at least two men being convicted. Aside from Shulman & Bittrolff there are the incidental characters, Hackett, Brewer, Burke, Philip Markoff, Bissett.

All privileged males. I cannot believe why people don’t think a group did it
My thought exactly:
I believe it was a “THRILL KILL GROUP” involving this group of privileged males!

I know that plenty of depositions have happened including Hackett & Brewer and that John Ray questioned them.

I’m assuming the depositions are not available as never seen anything of them, but I have a question which really bugs me.

He must have been asked and given an answer as to where he and Shannan went in his vehicle for 15 minutes.

Anyone know how he explained that?

I know that plenty of depositions have happened including Hackett & Brewer and that John Ray questioned them.

I’m assuming the depositions are not available as never seen anything of them, but I have a question which really bugs me.

He must have been asked and given an answer as to where he and Shannan went in his vehicle for 15 minutes.

Anyone know how he explained that?

I thought that Brewer and Shannan went to the CVS pharmacy to pick-up a prescription
(for what, issued by which Doctor???) some lube and a deck of playing cards.

This happened before she called CVs or asked PAK to go there. They went out for 15 minutes. The closest CVS is a 34 minute round trip.

She called CVS briefly later on, after they’d been out, and asked PAK to go to CVS then and argued when he wouldn’t go.

I think I’be found the answer anyway. According to Rolling Stone he plead the 5th but off the Record told John Ray they’d been to CVS which seems unlikely.

Why Hasn't the Long Island Serial Killer Case Been Solved?

This happened before she called CVs or asked PAK to go there. They went out for 15 minutes. The closest CVS is a 34 minute round trip.

She called CVS briefly later on, after they’d been out, and asked PAK to go to CVS then and argued when he wouldn’t go.

I think I’be found the answer anyway. According to Rolling Stone he plead the 5th but off the Record told John Ray they’d been to CVS which seems unlikely.

Why Hasn't the Long Island Serial Killer Case Been Solved?

What I think might have occurred then, and this is pure guesswork on my part, what if Joseph Brewer went to Dr. Hackett's home to pick up a prescription? CVS would have records of which Doctor and when he wrote the prescription and what it was for and for whom.

No doubt the SCPD have that info, and likely many other people as well. Wouldn't it be interesting to know those prescription details. That could link Shannan with Brewer and a/the Doctor.

I don’t thunk they went to CVS. There wasn’t time. Although we only have Pak and Brewers word for how long it took or how it happened. The fact Brewer said they’d gone to CVS which flies against the timeline he & MP had already given sounds off. There have been other instances when they have contradicted each other too. Differing accounts of where he was parked (outside the Oak Beach Community or in front of Brewer’s house) or how Brewer summoned MP to deal with Shannan (by phone or by walking to his car). It seems classically like a case of two with a story to stick to having leakages. Claiming he went to CVS with SG sounds like it might have been a bit of an arse covering exercise so if her body was found rapidly, he had an explanation for the drugs in her system. Very similar to Hackett saying he’d tried helping and ‘given her something’ before she ran off. I do feel it’s very interesting Hackett and Brewer both separately gave stories which would explain the presence of drugs in a way that shifts the blame off them.

I don’t think police have evidence where they went because Ray still thought it was in dispute enough to ask.

I think they just went to Hackett to get something for her to take that he had supply of in his home/clinic. Not a scrip from elsewhere.

Also, this is entirely speculation on my part, Shannan arrived there and it sounds like it proceed as normal for 2:20 hours, then they went out which accounted for the flurry of calls around 12:25.

Then there was a call to CVS. As soon as she got off the phone from them there was a flurry of calls between her and MP. I’ve always wondered if SG made the call to CVS to investigate what drugs Hackett had given her were. And she didn’t like what she heard (anaesthetic, extreme sedation etc), she might have resisted taking it accounting for the delay to when she ran. I wondered if that was why she was screaming ‘they’re trying to kill me’ and why she thought that.

I don’t thunk they went to CVS. There wasn’t time. Although we only have Pak and Brewers word for how long it took or how it happened. The fact Brewer said they’d gone to CVS which flies against the timeline he & MP had already given sounds off. There have been other instances when they have contradicted each other too. Differing accounts of where he was parked (outside the Oak Beach Community or in front of Brewer’s house) or how Brewer summoned MP to deal with Shannan (by phone or by walking to his car). It seems classically like a case of two with a story to stick to having leakages. Claiming he went to CVS with SG sounds like it might have been a bit of an arse covering exercise so if her body was found rapidly, he had an explanation for the drugs in her system. Very similar to Hackett saying he’d tried helping and ‘given her something’ before she ran off. I do feel it’s very interesting Hackett and Brewer both separately gave stories which would explain the presence of drugs in a way that shifts the blame off them.

I don’t think police have evidence where they went because Ray still thought it was in dispute enough to ask.

I think they just went to Hackett to get something for her to take that he had supply of in his home/clinic. Not a scrip from elsewhere.

Also, this is entirely speculation on my part, Shannan arrived there and it sounds like it proceed as normal for 2:20 hours, then they went out which accounted for the flurry of calls around 12:25.

Then there was a call to CVS. As soon as she got off the phone from them there was a flurry of calls between her and MP. I’ve always wondered if SG made the call to CVS to investigate what drugs Hackett had given her were. And she didn’t like what she heard (anaesthetic, extreme sedation etc), she might have resisted taking it accounting for the delay to when she ran. I wondered if that was why she was screaming ‘they’re trying to kill me’ and why she thought that.

That's a good call actually, I also wonder if whatever she did take (if anything) if was something like Fentanyl? Maybe she did die from a drug after running endlessly into the brambles. Again, just a thought.

Sorry I hit enter too soon on the above post.

It should be quite easy to ascertain if Brewer and Shannan went to CVS. The SCPD have to know. If JB &SG did not, as Sallya suggests, go to CVS, then we know that Brewer was a liar, and it seems to me like a stupid thing for him to lie about. Since he was specific about the items bought, I have a sense he is telling the truth. There is no benefit in terms of alibi or excuse to say he went to CVS if he did not.

Regarding timing, the CVS is 10 miles away, should be about a 20 minute drive each way. I do believe lots of time available for Brewer and Shannan to make the trip. Again this fact is easily verified, and never disputed by anybody previously.

Or she had already taken the drug and then called hence her freaking out. Very good points!

It should be quite easy to ascertain if Brewer and Shannan went to CVS. The SCPD have to know. If JB &SG did not, as Sallya suggests, go to CVS, then we know that Brewer was a liar, and it seems to me like a stupid thing for him to lie about. Since he was specific about the items bought, I have a sense he is telling the truth. There is no benefit in terms of alibi or excuse to say he went to CVS if he did not.

Regarding timing, the CVS is 10 miles away, should be about a 20 minute drive each way. I do believe lots of time available for Brewer and Shannan to make the trip. Again this fact is easily verified, and never disputed by anybody previously.

Why do you think it’s a stupid thing to lie about? If they left Brewer’s property and it wasn’t to CVS then they likely went to buy drugs from another person, of course he would have lied about it!

Brewer has not claimed they went to CVS for cards and lube. In fact it was after Gilbert and Brewer returned that SG called MP to request those items.

Pak said they were gone 15 minutes. As you just said that it takes 40 minutes round trip, so unless Pak is lying there is no way they got to CVS. By contrast it’s a 2 minute drive from Brewer to Hackett’s. Which would fit perfectly with the timeline.

Regarding CVS. If she had taken a scrip there, even under a false name, a record would still remain. So I don’t think she went to CVS for a scrip. If she went there for other things - there was no real investigation into her disappearance for months. By the time SBPD got round to investigating it, nobody would have remembered and the tapes would be recorded over. We can’t be certain but I err to the side she didn’t visit CVS.

It’s not verifiable. The CVS was 40 mins round trip. They were gone for 15 minutes. Unless Shannan was an expert of teleportation they didn’t go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay