POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She changed into boots ... but those ballet slippers are not the fold-able kind, some women just put in their purses? Do we know what kind of purse she had in the first place?

Yes I suppose she could've folded them and put them in her purse...but where's her boots?

Right, but the retired officer, who wrote the letter to the newspaper, said she wasn't frantic. He may be the only LE person to publicly imply that she was not "frantic."

What may be more telling is what wasn't found as opposed to what has been found. In the above Newsday article, MP said that SG had a separate phone that the clients called her on. A throwaway phone. But that she called him on her personal phone. I wonder if he said this because he had earlier stated that he tried texting and calling her before giving up and leaving without her. Perhaps he realized that her phone records would show that the last call on her personal phone was to 911. So he either actually called her on the burner number or he made up the fact that there was a second phone. Now, if there was a second phone and that was the one that both he and the clients called her on (May 1, 2010) WHERE IS THAT PHONE???

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking...mark-1.2849214

Where are her boots? And HOW did her ballet shoes end up in the marsh after changing OUT of them in MPs SUV?

Yes where are the boots? If they found the ballet flats in the marsh, that implies somewhere between entering JB's house and dying, SG removed her boots.

They could only be in.................

JB's house, she switched back into slippers there,

MP's vehicle, maybe she took the boots off again before she entered JB's house. Therefore the boots are in MP's possesion. I am sure he can explain this quite logically.

MP can also tell us when he was following SG if she was wearing slippers or boots. I know he wants to clear up the mystery of SG's disappearance more than anyone.

MOO

Wouldn't it be interesting to know what MP has been up to for the past two years? Wonder if he's had a wake up call...found some other type of work. Wonder if he's still hanging with his Chihuahuas? Rumour had it that he sold them :( If so, why? It's odd that he would let them run willy nilly about his apartment and dress them up and make untold numbers of videos of them and then give them up just months later. Anyone know what MP is up to and where he is now?

It's been said that he moved to Georgia with the drifter. Possibly Atlanta. However, it seemed when anyone has tried to look for him they could find nothing on him or where he is.
I tried to see if he had a facebook...lol I kinda new I would find nothing but worth a shot. Also have been trying my hardest to find him. I am going to keep look. Hope others do to.

Also, if Brewer did pay her...was the money found in her personal effects?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Me too Vivalor.
I have been following this case since December 2010. For many reasons, but expecially because I knew someone who very much fit the profile for LISK. I mean down to a T. He was working in the area at the time and had means, motive, and opportunity. And when someone here mentioned Duck Hunter, both my husband and I gasped and literally felt faint. I passed the information on to one of the family members who I presumed did her thorough research and passed it on to LE. Of course, I am sure LE and the tips line is inundated with calls from concerned citizens as well as every kook and their crazy cousin. Anyway, that is how I became literally obsessed and hooked. And the more I had read about the case and the horrible inhumane comments expressed on the net about the victims and their families, I was determined to help advocate for them in a way that I could.

As for Shannan's case, I too can not rule out JB prowling around looking for her on foot while Pak searched for her with his SUV. Whether in tandem agreement or not. In the beginning of all this news coverage, I was searching several babylon area local blogs. And there were quite a few people who expressed that it was "rumor" that police they knew had mentioned JB was seen on foot searching for her. Yes, that is considered RUMOR. But think about it. Would he really want his neighborhood in on what SHE thought was going on in his home? Giving him the benefit of the doubt, just to find her to calm her down before she tells the community her story, no matter how "delusional" he says it is. I'm not thinking so. But that is just my very humble opinion based on no facts what so ever.

Anyway, let me beat The Foreignor to it.

This discussion on JB belongs in the JB thread. So those who think this theory is absurd don't have to read about it.

Do you know where I could find the JB thread? Because I was just thinking about the earring found. Seems like girls can lose earrings everyday no doubt. But what are the odds? Thinking it wouldn't be far fetched that she would lose that in a struggle. But your right that is a topic for the JB thread I just can't find it.

Do you know where I could find the JB thread? Because I was just thinking about the earring found. Seems like girls can lose earrings everyday no doubt. But what are the odds? Thinking it wouldn't be far fetched that she would lose that in a struggle. But your right that is a topic for the JB thread I just can't find it.

Here ye be...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163230"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

As I remember it was a hoop. Anyone else remember that?

Is there anything happening in the case at all? Distressing to hear nothing, isn't it.

And what about the strappy black sandals? What happened to those?:waitasec:

How many feet had this girl? Ballet slippers, sandals and boots? Well, the boots are easy to explain. LE has searched a part of the marsh and focused on the surroundings of the bodies. Nobody knows actually, what is still out there and if she didn't went a straight line, who knows where she was and where she got rid of the boots or lost them. The slippers are also no miracle. I've seen a lot of women put those things just in their purses to have them at hand, when it's time for something more comfy than boots.

She changed into boots ... but those ballet slippers are not the fold-able kind, some women just put in their purses? Do we know what kind of purse she had in the first place?

i always figured the were small and readily slippable into her "pocketbook"--which is probably more of a larger shoulder-style bag

Yes where are the boots? If they found the ballet flats in the marsh, that implies somewhere between entering JB's house and dying, SG removed her boots.

They could only be in.................

JB's house, she switched back into slippers there,

MP's vehicle, maybe she took the boots off again before she entered JB's house. Therefore the boots are in MP's possesion. I am sure he can explain this quite logically.

MP can also tell us when he was following SG if she was wearing slippers or boots. I know he wants to clear up the mystery of SG's disappearance more than anyone.

MOO

i'd go with JB's house--she took them off right before they "talked"--and put her ballets back on since she was still going to be there for awhile--she bolted without grabbing them as she left

i'd go with JB's house--she took them off right before they "talked"--and put her ballets back on since she was still going to be there for awhile--she bolted without grabbing them as she left

This seems like a reasonable explanation. What did JB do with the boots?
1) Keep them
2) Throw them out
3) Give them to MP
4) Give them to LE

BTW Anybody have any luck checking the protocol books of SCPD regarding times of various 911 calls and LE's arrival at Oak Beach on May 1, 2010

Thank you

MOO

I wonder if LE ever realized that she had changed into boots. If she did leave them at his house JB should have gave them to the police when they came by that evening. Did they come by that evening? :waitasec:

If they didn't come by that evening then he probably tossed them. But did he ever tell LE this?

[URL="http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...3A+CBS.com[/URL]

This video shows that the "slippers" recovered were not ballet type but "sneaker" type with white laces.

SG left her apartment in strappy sandals, changed into boots in MP's car before her first client. We don't know if she changed into the slippers/sneakers at JP's. We only know that they were found with her belongings in the marsh. Did GC mention what was on her feet? Now we have missing boots and sandals!

Also MP did not mention if she was carrying her boots when he first picked her up that night. I don't think that they would fit in a pocketbook. Was she carrying a bag also in addition to her pocketbook?

IIRC LE did not speak with JB that night.

I'm having trouble trying to find the video. Can you give any specific directions for finding it. Is it in one of the "Test CBSNews Lumiere HLS - full episode" and if so which one and do you have a marker? From my female point of view I would not think she would be wearing sneakers since they are so unsexy. What does Justiceforever think? Would you carry sneakers to change into while working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LarryG