POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone save me some time and tell me the name of the movie MP asked SG as a so called test question to see if she was lucid? TIA

Can anyone provide a link with Pak actually saying this? Otherwise, it is a secondhand claim from the officer who wrote the article saying Shannan was calm, not a quote from Pak. This officer/former officer, from my understanding, not being an active investigator on this case BTW.

This is the one thing that doesn't necessarily add up with Pak being totally self-serving as TS pointed out. Why would he go there with saying Shannan was accusing him of trying to kill her if he was protecting himself? Also, Pak did state in his A&E interview that he tested SG's clarity in the house by asking her if she had ever seen "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" and that when she answered yes he knew she had some wits about her. So, even though he said she was acting strangely, OTOH, he claims that she was not completely divorced from reality.

Once again, the A&E link, go to 1:13:00 for referenced material:

Long Island Serial Killer Documentary - YouTube

It's all this stuff that is so maddeningly confusing. I wish we had that 911 tape, but I don't think we ever will!

I found it. It was fear and loathing in Las Vegas.

Yes we all know what MP was and probably still is. Put that aside. He has nothing to lose or gain to lie when asked in a deposition if SG was wearing jeans when she went running down the road. If Mrs. B saw her( we dont if she did) she will know if SG was wearing jeans. Unless she ran into Edward scirrorhand her jeans should have bbeen found with her remains.

Some months ago somebody posted an aerial photo of the Oak Beach marsh where SG was found. On this photo were markings where SG's body was found, and where some of her clothing was located.

I would like to know where I can find this photo, or can somebody re-post it for me. I think there is something in the photo that I would like to confirm.

Thank you.

This one?
Shannan-map.png

Some months ago somebody posted an aerial photo of the Oak Beach marsh where SG was found. On this photo were markings where SG's body was found, and where some of her clothing was located.

I would like to know where I can find this photo, or can somebody re-post it for me. I think there is something in the photo that I would like to confirm.

Thank you.

Let me know if you need any close-ups of some of the details. I have many of the before/after photos in my database (before 2011 and after 2011).

Let me know if you need any close-ups of some of the details. I have many of the before/after photos in my database (before 2011 and after 2011).

thank you so much Seaslug 44, now I am going to work on a idea.

Seaslug44,

Where is CPH's house on this map. I believe due south of where SG's remains were found. Am I correct?

Thanks again

Seaslug44,

Where is CPH's house on this map. I believe due south of where SG's remains were found. Am I correct?

Thanks again

NP.

In the box labeled #4 5:30am, CPH's home is directly under the name Gilbert.

I started thinking about Shannan's last walk that night. I am trying to put myself in her shoes, trying to understand what was going through her mind, what she was possibly feeling and understanding.

Looking at the aerial photo that Seaslug44 provided, I think SG left GC's house and looped around close to the Oak Beach entrance and continued south on Anchor Way, past Barbara Brennan's home.

My first question to myself. Why when SG was at the gate house entrance did she not stay there? Or at least continue towards Robert Moses Parkway? Could it be she did not want to leave Oak Beach, could it be she felt there was some other place safe in Oak Beach?

If SG wanted to get to the parkway she was very close when she was by the gate house entrance. But no she continues south on Anchor Way. If SG wanted to cross the marsh, the entire east side of Anchor Way borders the marsh. She could have entered the marsh anywhere. But no she continues down southerly on Anchor Way past Barbara Brennan's home.

My second question to myself If MP was looking for SG, it would have been relatively easy for MP to find her on Anchor Way, why did he not?

I think that she assumed that MP was following her as she went down Anchor way.

Now SG has just passed Barbara Brennan's home and had to make a choice she either turns west onto The Bayou or turns east onto Larboard Ct.

From this point on nobody has officially admitted to seeing SG any more.

Since her clothes and body were located west of Anchor Way we are pretty safe in assuming that is the direction she went.

My third question is where was SG trying to get too?

She already passed the community's entrance, she already passed a short distance from the Parkway, she already passed the marsh and did not enter it, where was she trying to get to? Some place safe? To someone she knew? To some one who she felt would help her.

Now it gets interesting, SG has disappeared, nobody admits seeing her again.
We know aliens did not take her, so what possibly could have happened?
We know with time any drugs she had taken would be wearing off, so she could very well becoming more sober and clear-headed.

One scenario, is she makes an abrupt left turn and begins walking in the the marsh, after about 100 feet she removes cloths and continues walking North East (the longest way through the marsh) until she succumbs to the elements and dies.

This scenario has no criminal actions involved, and SG dying by natural causes. It just does not make sense to me though, because it does not explain why SG a) went down south on Anchor Way, and why she entered the marsh so far down Anchor Way.

Another scenario is SG trying to get to what she perceives as a 'safe house'. She is either caught likely past Barbara Brennan's by MP, or makes it all the way to the 'safe-house'.

My fourth question is where or what was this place of refuge SG was trying to get too?

Studying the map and photo's

*****I do not think it was SG's intention ever to enter or cross the marsh. She and her clothes ended up in the marsh against her will.

***** There was something holding hope on Larboard Way that drawing SG towards that area. Had she ever been on Larboard Ct. previously?

***** When MP returned with Alex Diaz to look for SG, how is it he ended up on Larboard searching for SG? There is no record of MP searching all the streets in Oak Beach, why would he go to Larboard when it was such a distance from Brewer's and Coletti's ? Could MP have known that SG went to Larboard, either because he saw her their or because he was told that fact?

In conclusion, I am creating theories based on what I think and see in the photo's. It has become clear to me that SG had a destination to go to that night. She could have stayed at Coletti's but left to go somewhere else.

I also feel SG never wanted to go into the marsh to escape.

MOO

I had the same thought a while ago

A prescription drug ring is very possible, but JB and SG never went to CVS that night. They never even left the Oak Beach community. I do believe that their trip was to CPH's home and drug related.

IMO I think SG was trying to head back to CPH's after stopping at GC's and BB's homes for help. In her desperate and frightened state to get away, I feel that she thought maybe his home was a safe-haven and tried to retrace her prior trip there hours earlier?

It would be very interesting to know what BB saw and heard that night, but I haven't seen any info about her being interviewed. Does anyone have any information as to whether she has spoken publicly about that night?

She could dispute what MP said about his never going down Anchor Way if she saw his van. Also, if she saw any other traffic that night before or after SG range her doorbell and she called 911. BB could be key to the events of that night. IMO

Isnt it strange all of these 911 calls (not just one call from a frantic drugged out hooker).....these were calls from "well to do people" in an affluent community went unchecked? Sure they were not expecting SGs call to blow the lid off a serial killer(s) burial ground but wouldnt they swing by BBs house since she called? Isnt that procedure? I have called the cops before, and they come to your house. They know your address before you tell them (if you are calling form a landline or a legit cell phone registered to your name). They usually like to speak to the person who called....probably more of a CYA thing. So that cop never wennt through the gate? SOmeone must have met him there and told him everything was under control. Someone with a little credibility. Maybe if a fellow police officer lived there and said everything was OK? I mean if BB called the cops they would 7 out of 10 times knock on her door or like a normal person she would be waiting for them to arrive and run out to flag the car down. Why else would you call the cops unless there was an emergency?

Within 10 miles from my house there is a block called Peninsula Drive. Very high end block, no gate or anything but as far as income goes it is equivilant or greater than OB. If a 911 call was made from there, the cops would show up and check things out. No doubt. Until they either spoke with the person who called or resolved the situation.

Please if I am making assumprions that are incorrect....by all means point them out for my own education.

I had the same thought a while ago

Prescription drug rings are rampant on Long Island right now. Defnitely a possibility. Most likely a resident dealer in the community. Not saying he has to be a doctor but there is definitely someone who deals narcotics in that neighborhood. Why wouldnt there be? If you wanted stuff you would have to drive to the mainland. There has to be someone in the neighborhood who said "wait, I can sell to all these people and and ahve a monopoly becuase of the convenience factor"

Prescription drug rings are rampant on Long Island right now. Defnitely a possibility. Most likely a resident dealer in the community. Not saying he has to be a doctor but there is definitely someone who deals narcotics in that neighborhood. Why wouldnt there be? If you wanted stuff you would have to drive to the mainland. There has to be someone in the neighborhood who said "wait, I can sell to all these people and and ahve a monopoly becuase of the convenience factor"

You just gave me an idea! What if SOMEONE in OB sold her drugs and afterwards wanted to deflect attention off themselves and onto the doctor by starting a campaign to discredit and point the finger at him?

Isnt it strange all of these 911 calls (not just one call from a frantic drugged out hooker).....these were calls from "well to do people" in an affluent community went unchecked? Sure they were not expecting SGs call to blow the lid off a serial killer(s) burial ground but wouldnt they swing by BBs house since she called? Isnt that procedure? I have called the cops before, and they come to your house. They know your address before you tell them (if you are calling form a landline or a legit cell phone registered to your name). They usually like to speak to the person who called....probably more of a CYA thing. So that cop never wennt through the gate? SOmeone must have met him there and told him everything was under control. Someone with a little credibility. Maybe if a fellow police officer lived there and said everything was OK? I mean if BB called the cops they would 7 out of 10 times knock on her door or like a normal person she would be waiting for them to arrive and run out to flag the car down. Why else would you call the cops unless there was an emergency?

Within 10 miles from my house there is a block called Peninsula Drive. Very high end block, no gate or anything but as far as income goes it is equivilant or greater than OB. If a 911 call was made from there, the cops would show up and check things out. No doubt. Until they either spoke with the person who called or resolved the situation.

Please if I am making assumprions that are incorrect....by all means point them out for my own education.

I never paid much attention to any of the maps or the significance anyone thinks the locations of the items might hold because on August 28th, 2011 mostly everything that wasn't tied down or buried was moved around by the tidal surge and winds of hurricane Irene. That so-called marsh where SG and her belongings were found has drainage pipes that connect directly to the Great South Bay. On a normal day you can watch the water levels rise and fall every six hours or so as the water enter/exits those pipes. When there is a full or new moon the heights of the tides are at the most extreme highs and lows. When it's April and again in September around the tide heights are the most extreme.

When a storm like hurricane Irene or Sandy comes through the area those drainage pipes see much more water flowing into the marsh than out of it. The depth of the water in many places was over 10 feet deep and everywhere that you see dry land (including where SG's remains were found were under two to three feet of windswept tidal water that flooded the marsh. To complicate matters worse as the storm approached, hit and then left the area the directions of the tropical storm force winds changed directions. The winds were from the south east, the east, the north east and then the north and eventually the northwest and west. It shook everything upside down and backwards. Yes it's possible that her personal items and her remains were stuck in the much and never moved once. I cannot see how that is possible.

Maybe everything, including SG's remains were planted there afterwards?

Does that explain how the black hawk helicopter missed SG's body?

When the SCPD decided to drain the marsh, it was no magic trick or marvel of engineering. All they had to to do was direct a water pump down one of the drainage pipes. And if you go back and read the fine print details about the searches you can hear in the pressers how the investigators state that they had "favorable tide conditions". That's because in December the water drains quicker during low tide phases out of the marsh due to the lack of live vegetation to slow down the drainage process. With the help of some pumps and the cleaning out of the drainage pipes they were able to lower the water levels by up to three feet less than what they were back when they conducted the search of the marsh the prior times. In May after SG went missing would have been still during one of the most extreme tide heights in that marsh.

I never paid much attention to any of the maps or the significance anyone thinks the locations of the items might hold because on August 28th, 2011 mostly everything that wasn't tied down or buried was moved around by the tidal surge and winds of hurricane Irene. That so-called marsh where SG and her belongings were found has drainage pipes that connect directly to the Great South Bay. On a normal day you can watch the water levels rise and fall every six hours or so as the water enter/exits those pipes. When there is a full or new moon the heights of the tides are at the most extreme highs and lows. When it's April and again in September around the tide heights are the most extreme.

When a storm like hurricane Irene or Sandy comes through the area those drainage pipes see much more water flowing into the marsh than out of it. The depth of the water in many places was over 10 feet deep and everywhere that you see dry land (including where SG's remains were found were under two to three feet of windswept tidal water that flooded the marsh. To complicate matters worse as the storm approached, hit and then left the area the directions of the tropical storm force winds changed directions. The winds were from the south east, the east, the north east and then the north and eventually the northwest and west. It shook everything upside down and backwards. Yes it's possible that her personal items and her remains were stuck in the much and never moved once. I cannot see how that is possible.

Maybe everything, including SG's remains were planted there afterwards?

Does that explain how the black hawk helicopter missed SG's body?

When the SCPD decided to drain the marsh, it was no magic trick or marvel of engineering. All they had to to do was direct a water pump down one of the drainage pipes. And if you go back and read the fine print details about the searches you can hear in the pressers how the investigators state that they had "favorable tide conditions". That's because in December the water drains quicker during low tide phases out of the marsh due to the lack of live vegetation to slow down the drainage process. With the help of some pumps and the cleaning out of the drainage pipes they were able to lower the water levels by up to three feet less than what they were back when they conducted the search of the marsh the prior times. In May after SG went missing would have been still during one of the most extreme tide heights in that marsh.

MCME told me there was no current in there and hardly effected by tides. Thanks for independently verifying my statment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap