Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Honestly, I probably would act that way too. But I wouldn't touch a doggie bowl...it's hot out there, they need their water.

Animal cruelty...watch, it'll be the next charge.

I would consider it theft. The woman was sitting in the public right of way. He grabbed her personal posessions and destroyed them.

Honestly, I probably would act that way too. But I wouldn't touch a doggie bowl...it's hot out there, they need their water.

Animal cruelty...watch, it'll be the next charge.

Good point... lol

The dog has no idea why he's there.

Like mother-like-daughter has now become like father-like-son. Why isn't someone in this family out searching for Caylee instead of engaging in dramatic showdowns with protestors?

In Florida, the grandma wouldn't have to press charges. LE can do it if Cindy already reported it. Didn't she do that with the first phone call?

you know im not sure what i would do if i was the Anthonys that would get on your ever lasting nerve

The Anthonys have a lot of misdirected rage, IMO. Which is understandable I suppose, however I in no way agree with their actions.

Okay, here's my question...

WHY DIDNT CA JUST CHECK HER NEW CAMERA SYSTEM TO SEE WHO WAS AT THE DOOR BEFORE OPENING IT???????

I mean they spent the money on it, try this USE IT....

Oh wait if CA did that she wouldnt be on the news today as a VICTIM again!!

It seems as though the Anthonys love all of the attention to me.
If I were in their shoes, and KC was my daughter(Thank God she's not!) well, I wouldn't want to show my face at all!
I personally think they all love the attention this has given them.

would someone please post the live webcam link mine is stuck PLEASE thank you

I would consider it theft. The woman was sitting in the public right of way. He grabbed her personal possesions and destroyed them.

Didn't she go up to the home and have a conversation with Cindy?

That could just as well be considered harassment, we don't know what she said or accused them of.

In my so very humble opinion, if you are going to make a spectacle of yourself like these protesters are... you deserve to get back what you give. I do not feel sorry for the woman who allegedly was "assaulted" by GA. I don't feel the least bit of empathy for this woman either.

Lee should not have done that. The way the Anthony's behave is very suspect. In a perfect world they'd all be locked up. God Speed Sheriff Beary. grrrrr

Didn't she go up to the home and have a conversation with Cindy?

That could just as well be considered harassment, we don't know what she said or accused them of.

In my so very humble opinion, if you are going to make a spectacle of yourself like these protesters are... you deserve to get back what you give. I do not feel sorry for the woman who allegedly was "assaulted" by GA. I don't feel the least bit of empathy for this woman either.
No the one who went to the door was not the one with the SIGN/DOG. The one that went to the door was an hour before the police were called about the woman with the dog/sign.

id like to see someone in front of my house yelling bad things at me.Public or not id ram a hammer in someone

Like mother-like-daughter has now become like father-like-son. Why isn't someone in this family out searching for Caylee instead of engaging in dramatic showdowns with protestors?

Honestly, its really not safe for any of them to be out anywhere in public. Its barely safe for them to be in their own yard.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back