Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You do realize that the Anthonys are incapable of honesty. Cindy couldn't even tell the truth in court. George hides guns in the wheel well of his car, knowing full and well that it could have been a violation of Caseys bond.
Chances are that they have a darn good idea why their daughter is a .

If they held a press conference in front of their home I would recommend all the local publix stores to remove all the eggs from their shelves.

yep... they are an interesting group. Casey didn't end up this way by accident.

IMO, Cindy should be looking for <b>CAYLEE!!!
why WASTE her time on protester's? or anyone but CAYLEE!!!!
Sorry, I'd be in jail for "putting the fear of GOD .......getting the truth out of my daughter!!! I would be working night and day on finding my grand daughter!!!
IMO, Cindy, Lee & George KNOW what happened.

Because they are not normal! They do not think like normal people do, they are without souls! When are people going to grasp that?!

I don't think that anyone would fault them for actually looking for Caylee which they aren't doing. They have no time, what with book deals and tv interviews and riding around in limos. Also, remember that The Anthonys help provoke the protesters. Telling people to get off the asses and look for Caylee, or assuming people are stupid with the dead body/pizza smell. Or talking about TM when he is trying to help. I don't have any sympathy for them at all. And I always thought that LA was an *advertiser censored* ever since I can remember him doing an interview outside his house and laughing while talking to reporters.

I wouldn't go out there and protest, but the people who are out there have every right to do so, as long as they are peaceful. And that lady today was nothing but peaceful.

Do you believe LE or the FBI wants anyone from the Anthony family anywhere near possible evidence/crime scene? If they were searching, and found something, everyone would say they planted it there or they messed with evidence. In regards to the protesters, yes, they have their legal right...but there are a lot of things that are legal that are not morally or ethically right.

Do you believe LE or the FBI wants anyone from the Anthony family anywhere near possible evidence/crime scene? If they were searching, and found something, everyone would say they planted it there or they messed with evidence. In regards to the protesters, yes, they have their legal right...but there are a lot of things that are legal that are not morally or ethically right.
Like a sociopathic mother, who is very likely involved in the death of her toddler, not helping LE find her child and sleeping in her own bed at night.

I think a LOT Of people saw the family's bind early on but geez laweez but they seemed to have chosen to support Casey over Caylee, and, to me who actually supported the GP's and Lee early on, that is completely unacceptable. Reasons why people have turned anti-Team Anthony

1. The Anthony's won't kick Casey of the team. The bailed her out of jail. They welcomed her back into their home. They drive her to cushy 6-8 hour per day visits with her mouthpiece (while her daughter is nowhere anyone can find) and Lee high fives her when they successfully run the gauntlet.
2. Cindy trashed a wonderful man, TM, who has been in her position, who WAS LOOKING FOR CAYLEE with his own organizations' funds, and by association trashed all the people wading through snake and allegator infested swamps in areas filled to the gills with mosquitos looking for HER GRAND CHILD, not theirs, HERS, and she insulted them...for trying to find Caylee.
3. Cindy called people who are upset and concerned about her grandchild maggots etc.. She was talking about the police, the media and the public, that's me...ME. How am I suppose to support her when she calls me names...for caring about HER grandchild!

My opinion, the protests are political, not personal. Our system is hosed when a so-called mother can 'lose' her child, refuse to co-operate with the police and get out on bail. Now I know the best way to address that is to petition for a change in the law. But this situation with Casey is madness. And her family is harboring her rather than letting her sit in jail, even though that's allowed under current law, and even though they may only be trying to play her into telling them where little Caylee is, it makes people crazy and it's logical and sensible for them to feel that way because, sorry but no woman who bakes brownies and comes onto guys while her baby is missing, no woman who does not co-operate with the authorities to locate her child, who- oh btw she neglected to report missing, should be out of jail. No parent of that woman should be supporting that child in any way. Bail is a way. Insisting to reporters and the public that the was kidnapped, when there is NO evidence to support that assertion and calling people names who are just trying to help is a way to put the interests of a really bad person over justice for an innocent child.

Protestors should be understood just like Team Anthony wants to be understood. They are exercising their free-speech rights. They should not tresspass, nor be violent or agressive. They should go out of their way to respect neighbors, but if they have every right to protest our messed up judicial system.

I agree that Cindy and family have said some things that have made us all say 'WTH?! I'm willing to be lenient when it comes to judging them on what has been said because:
1. Cindy and family are under severe stress. For all we know, they might be medicated to help get thru this. I'm sure this affects what they say, how they say it, etc.
2. In interviews, they are caught on the spot...they feel the need to answer questions or refute allegations all the while trying not to breakdown, trying to answer without saying something the lawyers or LE have told them not to release, trying to answer with people from all angles yelling more questions or accusations, and trying not to incriminate their child, etc. I certainly could not provide a well thought out answer under these conditions.
3. The media is only showing you the pieces they want to show you. For all we know, something may have been said before or after the clip we see that explains their true point. The media is only going to show you what gets them ratings.

My understanding is that the Anthony's did not pay the bail (50,000k). They signed a promissory note that if Casey bolted, they would be responsible for the entire 500,000K. And I think most of us agree that Casey is not a flight risk.

Like a sociopathic mother, who is very likely involved in the death of her toddler, not helping LE find her child and sleeping in her own bed at night.

I am referring to Cindy, George and Lee and the affect the protesters are having on them. Personally, I don't think the protestors affect Casey in any way, shape or form. I just think it is wrong that Cindy, George, and Lee are being treated the way they are. Casey's a whole different story, IMO.

Everyone is talking about the protestor's rights, but they are forgetting that Casey has constitutional rights to be out on bond, whether we like it or not, until she is charged with murder. There will come a day when she will be charged, believe it or not. The wheels of justice WILL keep on turning.
So what are the protestors protesting? To me, protesting is supposed to be peaceful, not screaming, yelling "baby killer" and trying to antagonize the family more than they already are. This is going to get someone seriously hurt!

Everyone is talking about the protestor's rights, but they are forgetting that Casey has constitutional rights to be out on bond, whether we like it or not, until she is charged with murder. There will come a day when she will be charged, believe it or not. The wheels of justice WILL keep on turning.
So what are the protestors protesting? To me, protesting is supposed to be peaceful, not screaming, yelling "baby killer" and trying to antagonize the family more than they already are. This is going to get someone seriously hurt!

Well not everything that's dangerous is illegal either.

As far as someone getting hurt------Caylee's dead. That's about as hurt as a person can be.:mad:

There's generally no law against being an idiot or a *advertiser censored*.

I think it's more dangerous to let the Anthony family rewrite our Constitution.

jmo

And I think most of us agree that Casey is not a flight risk.

I don't. I think the Padillas took a big risk bailing her out. I think she's a high flight risk to California, Puerto Rico, or Texas for starters!

She acts just like Scott Peterson and OJ, both of whom were about to high-tail it across the border to Mexico!

mmhmm and her parents and sibling that may be covering up for her

Well not everything that's dangerous is illegal either.

As far as someone getting hurt------Caylee's dead. That's about as hurt as a person can be.:mad:

There's generally no law against being an idiot or a *advertiser censored*.

I think it's more dangerous to let the Anthony family rewrite our Constitution.

jmo

Will you still feel that way when George finally goes nuts and beats the hell out of a protester or a news photog? Because THAT is who he's going to take his anger out on.. not Casey, not Cindy, but the innocent people in his front yard exercising their "rights".

Yup, I can hear what people s response to me will be, "then he will get arrested and be in prison with his daughter" but do you really think it's OK to push it that far by bringing innocent people into it, innocent people who are bringing their children with them to protest at the home of a suspected murderer where the home owner has already assaulted 2 people? That because Caylee is dead nothing as bad is left to happen? I see many, many more possiblities because why not, their life is already , why wouldn't they go crazy and beat some *advertiser censored*.. what's to stop them?!

I don't know.. I'm just not seeing your mind set here. Do you know much about real danger, about people who kill their children?!

Would you pack up your children and go over to the A's with a sign and protest for the day? I'm no whimp but I sure wouldn't unless I was looking for a good fight and ride in the back of a cop car!

Will you still feel that way when George finally goes nuts and beats the hell out of a protester or a news photog? Because THAT is who he's going to take his anger out on.. not Casey, not Cindy, but the innocent people in his front yard exercising their "rights".

Yup, I can hear what people s response to me will be, "then he will get arrested and be in prison with his daughter" but do you really think it's OK to push it that far by bringing innocent people into it, innocent people who are bringing their children with them to protest at the home of a suspected murderer where the home owner has already assaulted 2 people? That because Caylee is dead nothing as bad is left to happen? I see many, many more possiblities because why not, their life is already , why wouldn't they go crazy and beat some *advertiser censored*.. what's to stop them?!

I don't know.. I'm just not seeing your mind set here. Do you know much about real danger, about people who kill their children?!

Would you pack up your children and go over to the A's with a sign and protest for the day? I'm no whimp but I sure wouldn't unless I was looking for a good fight and ride in the back of a cop car!

I do not advocate placing children in danger or provoking idiots.

What I advocate is upholding the constitutional rights of individuals.
I advocate not usurping the Bill of Rights and tailoring it over and over so as to accomodate every liar, fruitcake, and volatile nut who is out there.

Sometimes there are inherent negatives built into something which ultimately is a positive. There will always be negatives involved with upholding our constitution but it's the only one we have. To let it slide because of the individual acts of a nutty family is very dangerous territory.

Yes I am quite familiar with real danger, and verrry dangerous people. I am not sure why that matters here though.

jmo

the police are letting the public help. the police are not stopping the public from using their constitutional rights.

rights go both ways.

casey has hers.. :crazy::crazy:

I do not advocate placing children in danger or provoking idiots.

What I advocate is upholding the constitutional rights of individuals.
I advocate not usurping the Bill of Rights and tailoring it over and over so as to accomodate every liar, fruitcake, and volatile nut who is out there.

Sometimes there are inherent negatives built into something which ultimately is a positive. There will always be negatives involved with upholding our constitution but it's the only one we have. To let it slide because of the individual acts of a nutty family is very dangerous territory.

Yes I am quite familiar with real danger, and verrry dangerous people. I am not sure why that matters here though.

jmo

interesting.

the police are letting the public help. the police are not stopping the public from using their constitutional rights.

rights go both ways.

casey has hers.. :crazy::crazy:

Dude, that's cool- I'm not saying to take the protesters rights away. I'm saying, when hits the fan and George finally flips out and hurts someone everyone is gonna question why his behavior was allowed to continue after he has already assaulted 2 people!

Does that not make sense to anyone?!?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back