Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Georege, Lee and Cindy should hold a press conference infront of their home and take questions from the protesters in exchange for them leaving the property. I think they just need to be honest and say that they don't know why their daughter is a .

IMO, Cindy should be looking for <b>CAYLEE!!!
why WASTE her time on protester's? or anyone but CAYLEE!!!!
Sorry, I'd be in jail for "putting the fear of GOD .......getting the truth out of my daughter!!! I would be working night and day on finding my grand daughter!!!
IMO, Cindy, Lee & George KNOW what happened.

If the HOA wants to do something to restore peace and quiet, here's an idea: Buy the Anthonys out. Park a POD in their driveway and help them cart their crap out. Wave bye bye.

sounds like a great idea.. and you know a couple more weeks of this madness the neighbors just might go for it.

anyone know what ended up happening to the for sale by owner sign that was in the neighbors yard the other day?

Here is the link. http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

Quote:
Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she wanted to work with the homeowners' association. She said she and her family had been writing down license plate tag numbers of protestors so they could eventually be turned over to authorities in hopes of filing trespassing charges.

On a public street??? Is she for real?

According to that yellow tape she sticks everywhere (yeah, I got a place for you to stick it) - she owns all public right of ways and easements so why not?

Lee was rambling about the HOA, why aren't they on them about the truck in the yard and billboard parked there??Lot of good that billboard is doing Anthonys. Sitting on its rear at home like you all.

I just watched the video again of the Lady with the Dog yesterday..
http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

The man with the Spanish accent who was talking to Lee and asking him questions really hit a nerve with Lee ..more than the Dog Lady if you ask me..Lee tells him he needs to watch his words when he says and asks the hard questions..the reporter even asks Lee what he will do if the man does not watch his words...sounded like a threat to me..

I really wish channel 9 would post their whole story on the net. I watched their 11 o'clock report and after showing the video they said that Cindy was taking down license plate numbers to hand over to the police and that she (Cindy) was doing background checks on those people. Don't know if it's true--just what was reported on the 11 broadcast. It sounds to me like this family has really cracked.

But still not out looking for Caylee, eh? And still have the their lying, thieving, obstructing daughter settled in at their home? Geez. What a bunch.

I just watched the video again of the Lady with the Dog yesterday..
http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

The man with the Spanish accent who was talking to Lee and asking him questions really hit a nerve with Lee ..more than the Dog Lady if you ask me..Lee tells him he needs to watch his words when he says and asks the hard questions..the reporter even asks Lee what he will do if the man does not watch his words...sounded like a threat to me..

Iron Man Lee breakin bad son! Yeah right

I have thought about the protests. Nothing seems like it's going to break anyone there.

While I support protesters rights 100%, I will say that as long as they are there, it's a force to keep George and Cindy protecting and fighting for Casey.

It's kinda like a childhood sibling rivalry. Beat up on each other but no one else is allowed to.

Right now they're in protective mode against the protesters. Take that distraction away and they will be forced to deal with their daughter.

100% agree with you

If I was a protester and saw Lee doing his temper tantrum today and he tore up my sign, you can bet, I would be back with a sheet of plywood as my next sign...and a guard dog chained to each end of it....then see lee try to come out and take away there water dishes....lol

Trust me, I know how you feel. A big part of me would like to have my dog go a few rounds with these people if they tried to destroy a sign of mine, but seriously.... That dog yesterday was completely sweet and gentle and that is ONLY kind of dog that anyone should even consider taking to this type of event. (I'd probably have left even that very well-mannered he or she at home if it had been me.) If there is a ruckus and a dog bites someone, there will be BIG trouble for the owner, not to mention for the dog. If a dog attacks any one on Team Anthony, there will be a lawsuit and, given their current mood, they might very well ask for the death penalty for the pet. Of course, the dog owner might be able to argue successfully that the dog was provoked, but I wouldn't risk it or care to spend the time and effort going back and forth to the pound and court.

If the HOA wants to do something to restore peace and quiet, here's an idea: Buy the Anthonys out. Park a POD in their driveway and help them cart their crap out. Wave bye bye.
:clap:

1. Heartily agree with the above! I was thinking rather than the HOA pursuing an injunction to eliminate protestors, they should just clear the TRASH from Hopespring Drive, as above.

2. Just got a chance to see to video of Lee, who fits right in with rest of his crazy family. Nice to see his true colors. And to think, there was a time when I tho't he was the "normal" one.

UnBEEEEEEEEEEEEElievable!

Quote from article: Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she wanted to work with the homeowners' association. She said she and her family had been writing down license plate tag numbers of protestors so they could eventually be turned over to authorities in hopes of filing trespassing charges.

Retroactively? On an injunction that may or may not ever be signed by a judge?

I wish the HOA luck. The neighbors are upset. But I don't think it's going to be very easy. Trying to block protesters could take longer than this case will. It wouldn't take long to rack up a hefty legal bill to accomplish this. If the ACLU gets involved, the HOA can kiss their chances goodbye. The HOA will be outgunned and the ACLU has deeper pockets.

Ok Mr. Nejame- Here's another prime example of your problem as you go about trying to reverse the course of public opinion vis a vie Team Anthony. They seem obsessed with (1) patrolling their property rather than looking for Caylee; and (2) trying to deny fellow Americans their constitutional right to peacefully protest on public right of way--as evidenced in the tape of Lee interfering with a very polite and civil protestor and her dog and by supporting the filing for restraining orders to suppress legal political free speech, again, instead of looking for Caylee.

I think Georege, Lee and Cindy should hold a press conference infront of their home and take questions from the protesters in exchange for them leaving the property. I think they just need to be honest and say that they don't know why their daughter is a .

You do realize that the Anthonys are incapable of honesty. Cindy couldn't even tell the truth in court. George hides guns in the wheel well of his car, knowing full and well that it could have been a violation of Caseys bond.
Chances are that they have a darn good idea why their daughter is a .

If they held a press conference in front of their home I would recommend all the local publix stores to remove all the eggs from their shelves.

The Anthonys seem to have a bunker mentality. despite their lack of an actual bunker.

Although they do apparently have a bunco artist in the house, but I'm not sure that counts.

Why CA, George and Lee don't go out searching and knocking on doors:

They know the truth.

JMO

Well there are out on their lawn, patrolling their property, making sure no one's where they don't want them to be, mixing it up with protestors. Maybe they're just too occupied with that to LOOK FOR CAYLEE.

In my opinion, the yellow tape around their property says it all.

Heh! Cindy is writing down license plate numbers but she won't ask her daughter where Caylee was dumped.

I guess some things hold priority. Go figger!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back