Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The longer this goes the crazier people are going to get.....you know a lot of people are already thinking about cappin her off an becoming a hero........I don't live anywhere near then nor I am crazy. but just like her many people are desperate for attention and will do anything to get it. Whenever that Duncan dude was arrested somebody went around and killed child molesters......just a heads up Anthonys

This is true. Pathetic but true nonetheless and it sure doesn't seem to be bothering anyone (which might be even more pathetic, imo).

I also believe that there is a heaven & hell. Then there's a separete especially horrid place for people to go when they've done something to a child. KC has a VIP ticket to the latter.

Didn't you love the pen behind Lee's ear? The only thing nerdier would have been a pocket protector.

yeah.. he sure likes to make it look as if he is important, huh?

The Alzheimers Patients that asked to drive by the Anthony's House on Wed. were disappointed because they wanted to see the protesters !! No Protesters were there in the morning. The driver told the reporter this today.

There were quite a few loud people at the protests...and some probably met on the internet..but Tricia, baby killers trump internet loonies...every time.

I'd say some of the "internet loonies" are hitting quite close to the truth if the A's are printing out board messages! <LOL>

I said earlier if I were there with my dog (German Shepherd) he would have drawn back a "bloody stub" when he reached across me for that sign. My dog takes things like that as aggression and even the UPS man won't hand a package across my fence. Maybe I will go down there just for the show.

Got popcorn?

My point exactly...I have two shepherds as well, and if I was closer, I would be there with a wooden sign, with the dogs chained to it. See him get to it now!

You can get into major trouble if your dog acts someone and in more trouble if your dog happens to kill someone. There was a case not to long ago where a lady's dog killed a neighbor and the lady and her husband were both arrested

I really wish channel 9 would post their whole story on the net. I watched their 11 o'clock report and after showing the video they said that Cindy was taking down license plate numbers to hand over to the police and that she (Cindy) was doing background checks on those people. Don't know if it's true--just what was reported on the 11 broadcast. It sounds to me like this family has really cracked.

I really wish channel 9 would post their whole story on the net. I watched their 11 o'clock report and after showing the video they said that Cindy was taking down license plate numbers to hand over to the police and that she (Cindy) was doing background checks on those people. Don't know if it's true--just what was reported on the 11 broadcast. It sounds to me like this family has really cracked.

I believe they may have been like this prior to Caylee's disappearance, they just kept it more low key. I wonder why we haven't heard from any of the people who worked with Cindy, George, or Lee?

Secondly, if Cindy does indeed believe Caylee is still alive, how can she have time to write down lcense plate numbers and do background checks?

WHY ISN'T CINDY SEARCHING, KNOCKING ON DOORS, TO FIND HER GRANDBABY?

Generally speaking, I would never support all of this protesting in a residential neighborhood. On the surface it seems pretty tacky, but tonight I started to really examine what's going on. These protestors are at the very least causing the Anthony's discomfort. They are annoying them and are a constant reminder that every American that is informed on the facts and evidencein this case knows that Caylee is dead and that her mother is responsible. They remind this family every minute of every day, that no matter what, they have been found guilty in the court of public opinion.
I think that in the end these protests might be instrumental in persuading either GA or CA to stop supporting Casey. As soon as the parents pull their support Lee will too and this might end up being what's needed to get a confession out of Casey. I come from a family very similar to this and I have a Casey for a sister and I have a Lee for a brother. I have the quick to anger father and the emotionally unstable mother. I have all of the players in my family plus a few more to make it even a little more interesting/sad.

Keep protesting, especially the quiet peaceful protests with signs that point out the obvious. There's not a dog owner in America that wouldn't have looked for their dog, even if that dog was only missing a day. You protestors out there, don't engage the A's. Don't argue, don't shout, that's what they do. Just be a constant nagging reminder that they can't hide their dirty secrets and no one believes their filthy lies. Frustrate them by not yelling back they won't be able to take it.

I agree with your post, and it was stated very well.
I can understand the protests... kudos for the lady with the St. Bernard. We had one several years ago, and he was just the sweetest, gentlest dog in the world... a big baby. They are not aggressive dogs at all.
What I DON'T understand is the yelling, screaming, insulting that goes on with some of the protestors. This behavior is not helping anything. It only angers the Anthonys more, so that they will react in kind.
What scares me is that all this anger and frustration is going to end up with someone being hurt... maybe even someone's child OR dog... which would be awful, because the kids and the dog are innocent and don't deserve to be put in the line of fire.
And when you think about it.... has all that yelling screaming actually helped at all? Has it made any difference? NOPE.. not one bit. All it has seemed to accomplish so far is push them further over the edge. And the way I see it.... somebody is going to get seriously hurt. I hope they think about that.

Here is the link. http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html
Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News she wanted to work with the homeowners' association. She said she and her family had been writing down license plate tag numbers of protestors so they could eventually be turned over to authorities in hopes of filing trespassing charges.

Maybe they are there for coffee, tea, or....brownies? Seriously, probably regarding the protestors and/or the charge against George. Or Casey's re-re-arrest? It's time for the revolving doors to swing again.

Speaking of brownies, I wonder if kc will be whipping up a new batch.

"Eye of newt...."

No.....I belive that if there is a heaven or/and a hell, they will most certainly NOT ever meet again. Maybe Caylee will haunt KC (even if just in her dreams) for the rest of her life. But will they meet again?? I don't think so. And no, I am not a religious person, either.

I said something similar the other day watching the webcam , it looked like a ghost at the front door . I said I wish Caylee would come back to haunt that house . Change the magnets on the fridge to say help me or find me , throw her toys on the floor , or leave her fav. book on the table .

Give me a break , this is not a gated community where you have to punch in a code to enter . They can't stop looky loo's from driving past or parking on public streets . If there is a parking violation then yes LE could ticket accordingly .

The solution is pretty simple if they would just use their heads lol

Give me a break , this is not a gated community where you have to punch in a code to enter . They can't stop looky loo's from driving past or parking on public streets . If there is a parking violation then yes LE could ticket accordingly .

The solution is pretty simple if they would just use their heads lol

Yeah I agree, I don't see how the HOA can't take away anybody's constitutional rights. If anybody should lose their constitutional rights it should be Casey's constitutional right for bail

If the HOA wants to do something to restore peace and quiet, here's an idea: Buy the Anthonys out. Park a POD in their driveway and help them cart their crap out. Wave bye bye.

Why do most people protest? An injustice. Why are people protesting at the Anthony’s? An injustice.

Plain and simple in my eyes. These people are exercising their rights to assemble to protest an injustice.

Caylee is missing ~ that is the injustice. Casey will not help LE find her ~ that is the injustice.

If I lived near the A’s, I would not say a word, but hold my sign high in front of their house……a sign that said “I want justice for Caylee”

As usual, just MOO.
:blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member