Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No Special K, that was a different women...it has been speculated that she was a neighbor of Cindy's but we don't know for sure

Didn't she go up to the home and have a conversation with Cindy?

That could just as well be considered harassment, we don't know what she said or accused them of.

In my so very humble opinion, if you are going to make a spectacle of yourself like these protesters are... you deserve to get back what you give. I do not feel sorry for the woman who allegedly was "assaulted" by GA. I don't feel the least bit of empathy for this woman either.

That could just as well be considered harassment, we don't know what she said or accused them of.

In my so very humble opinion, if you are going to make a spectacle of yourself like these protesters are... you deserve to get back what you give. I do not feel sorry for the woman who allegedly was "assaulted" by GA. I don't feel the least bit of empathy for this woman either.

I believe that was another woman who went up to the door, not the woman with the dog.

The protesters...well, if the Anthony's ignored them then the press would have nothing to report and there wouldn't be a spectacle.

id like to see someone in front of my house yelling bad things at me.Public or not id ram a hammer in someone

But joyce if their not on your property you would be arrested.

Whoa, Ch 6 just reported that the police wouldn't make the lady with the dog move. So, CA turned on the sprinklers. Then, the lady with the dog was sitting in a chair and Lee came out and told her to move (even tho the police had said she didn't have to) and apparently she refused. Lee then broke the woman's sign in half and took it and the dog's bowl and threw it in someone's trash.
The reporter said he'll have the story (and hopefully video) at 6pm.
Oh, so today it's Lee's turn to get arrested?

I have to laugh at the thought of the Anthonys turning a sprinkler on a woman who's already sitting in the rain.

No the one who went to the door was not the one with the SIGN/DOG. The one that went to the door was an hour before the police were called about the woman with the dog/sign.

Hmmm I wonder who went to the door? did she drive to the home then leave after the conversation?

It seems as though the Anthonys love all of the attention to me.
If I were in their shoes, and KC was my daughter(Thank God she's not!) well, I wouldn't want to show my face at all!
I personally think they all love the attention this has given them.

They must enjoy the attention or they wouldn't keep confronting the people that show up. Stay in the house and ignore and maybe people will stop coming over. I would not want to show my face at all either, I have some pride.

Could lady at the door be a case worker? Surprise visit?

Good point! There was supposed to be a surprise visit sometime this week.

(OT......love your smilie with the fall leaves) :)

Special K,
You might want to go back and read the other posts. I would recap but am needed right now.

IS it just me, or do you think that the As should just sit inside and ignore the protestors? People shouldnt be knocking on their door but even if they do, then just call LE.

Like mother-like-daughter has now become like father-like-son. Why isn't someone in this family out searching for Caylee instead of engaging in dramatic showdowns with protestors?

A agree, why aren't they out looking for Caylee...:waitasec:
They just want everyone else to do the work.
VERY wied family to say the least.

Hmmm I wonder who went to the door? did she drive to the home then leave after the conversation?
Possiblities Mentioned:
Caseworker
Friend
Neighbor.

Whoever it was Cindy willing opened the door and had a 10 minute coversation. So I am guessing she knew this person at the door.

Angelonline, just wanted to say thanks for posting the link. I had no idea Natisha was blogging! She's done a great job for Nancy...hope she gets a big fat raise! ;)

Blog says Lee took the lady with the dog's sign away and took it down to the next house and threw it away and then some man went and got it out and gave it back to her?

WOW if she is on the side walk she's NOT trespassing. Does the blog say Where the woman is sitting ?

If it were me, I would make darn well sure I didn't do a thing to get myself in trouble. But...I would sit on my front porch and a fan, with a big sign entitled, "GO HOME!!"

I'd just protest the protesters. It's a shame the A's can't come up with non-agressive ways to approach this.

I think the first woman at the door might have been the case worker doing her surprise visit.

Here's the dog. He's a big boy!!!!!
zmi2u.jpg

Probably just wanted an autograph....

They are famous and soon to be rich ya know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP
Back