Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WOW

Unreal :eek:
Oh my God.
Lee is trying to remain so calm, I don't know what to think.
Part of me thinks he is out of control, but part of me thinks .. well, just wow.

The lady and the dog are on the Anthonys parkway. That is private, no?

He shouldn't have done it, it just adds to the fire, but Lordy, how much more can he endure? The protesters are way out of control. I don't think they should be allowed to continue. It is harassment.

Running for cover now..

Oh my God.
Lee is trying to remain so calm, I don't know what to think.
Part of me thinks he is out of control, but part of me thinks .. well, just wow.

The lady and the dog are on the Anthonys parkway. That is private, no?

He shouldn't have done it, it just adds to the fire, but Lordy, how much more can he endure? The protesters are way out of control. I don't think they should be allowed to continue. It is harassment.

Running for cover now..

As long as they are not on his property (which the protester said she was not) and they are peaceful (which she seemed to be), the protesters have a legal right to be there. It is not legal harassement...

I dont know. I cant get on the Lee bashing for that incident. He may have destroyed her sign and may have dumped out the dog water. But seriously, public or private property, they are sitting on the patch of grass that we all homeowners tend to. Right in front of the home. I get it, I really do, they want Casey and family to get the message. But even if he seemed like a jerk, he did not explode, he did not yell, he was very upright and forthcoming. So what if he folded the sign?? The man trying to speak with Lee couldn't even get his comments straight. People are there to be *advertiser censored**holes, I think that whole neighborhood needs a break. The protesters are out of hand, this whole situation is out of hand. It's disgusting.

I see where you were going --- in the wrong direction. That is 'misleading' at best, just in case no one else has challenged the info above yet.

One can call Cindy a disgusting pig and there is no way Cindy could prove defamation. First of all, she is clearly not literally a pig, so any court would accept that as an opinion of her character. Secondly, she has made herself a public figure, which makes it almost impossible to prove defamation. One has to show the libelous statement was malicious and the offender knew the information was false. She would also have to show actual damages. She has not been damaged. She has no losses, unless these types of statements have caused her donations to slow down. Oh, wouldn't that be a shame. One of them may have to get a job.

I could go on but I think you see where I'm going here. OPINION is protected speech and regardless of the opinion, how ill informed or derogatory, it is protected. So stop please stop trying to discourage the free flow of information and opinion on this forum.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Exactly what I was thinking except in my version it sounded more like:

uh yeah right on!

If the homeowner's assoc. objected to the sign (of the dog-lady), why don't they object to the huge sign the Anthony's parked in front of their home in order to block protesters?

*They did object to the huge sign and that is why the Anthony's removed it - after getting permission to leave it up for a cuople of hours.

The HOA can't regulate signs being held in the public domain--it's a 1st Amendment right. But maybe if the sign is on an easel on the ground, would that then give them the authority to say the lady's sign was out of order?
Still, Lee had no right to touch the sign and especially not the dog's water!
That was deliberate and intentional destruction of property.

*HOA's DO have the right to regulate signs anywhere in the subdivision - there are communities where home owners can't even put for sale signs up - but I agree that Lee should not have done that.

As a number of posters have said, if the Anthonys would not engage the protesters they would be better off, but they just can't help themselves, can they?

The more I see about the protesters, the more disgusted I get at them. The woman with the St. Bernard - ok, she would go looking for here dog right away if he were missing, but she also is keeping him out in the hot sun for how many hours??? That in itself is cruel - I don't care if she had water there - you don't keep a dog out in the hot sun any length of time! From the looks of it, she has been there at least an hour. Does anyone know exactly how long she has been there?

I am truly worried that someone is going to be seriously hurt out there at some point. This is a dangerous situation for everyone involved.

Whats going on inside the house?? my guess is that they are playing alot of spades with one of those unsolved homocide decks they where giving the prisoners in florida. Practicing for when they go to the big house.

I think the shared tension and anger is keeping an illusion of a united front, (it's them against everyone outside of the house) at the protesters and media is probably keeping them from adressing the issues they should be adressing.

IMO

Maybe Lee and George are trying to get arrested to get out of the house.
0506.gif

Cindy will talk to anyone at anytime. Seems she just can't help herself. Even as she was hammering in the "No Trespassing" signs she was jibber jabbering away with media and bystanders. Honestly I've seen anything like her.

My mom is just like her... she doesnt shut up! It's unsettling to say the least.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I dont know. I cant get on the Lee bashing for that incident. He may have destroyed her sign and may have dumped out the dog water. But seriously, public or private property, they are sitting on the patch of grass that we all homeowners tend to. Right in front of the home. I get it, I really do, they want Casey and family to get the message. But even if he seemed like a jerk, he did not explode, he did not yell, he was very upright and forthcoming. So what if he folded the sign?? The man trying to speak with Lee couldn't even get his comments straight. People are there to be *advertiser censored**holes, I think that whole neighborhood needs a break. The protesters are out of hand, this whole situation is out of hand. It's disgusting.

You've said it all, I have nothing to add!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Lee looks like a complete idiot in that video. He's lucky the protester was a peaceful person. It seems like he's taking his frustrations out on other people without rhyme or reason. If the HOA was going to stop by, talk to her, and take care of everything, why did he destroy that lady's property? The Anthony family certainly isn't making themselves look any better every time they step out.

I don't really care for the protesters, especially people like the young girls who were filmed screaming, "BABY KILLER!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" over and over again. But in this case Lee went too far.

Lee seems to have the intelligence Casey is lacking. He might be wrong but he is well spoken. Doesn't lose his temper and get spastic like George. That's the first really good close up shot I've seen of Lee. Him and Casey could be twins.

If the homeowner's assoc. objected to the sign (of the dog-lady), why don't they object to the huge sign the Anthony's parked in front of their home in order to block protesters?

*They did object to the huge sign and that is why the Anthony's removed it - after getting permission to leave it up for a cuople of hours.

The HOA can't regulate signs being held in the public domain--it's a 1st Amendment right. But maybe if the sign is on an easel on the ground, would that then give them the authority to say the lady's sign was out of order?
Still, Lee had no right to touch the sign and especially not the dog's water!
That was deliberate and intentional destruction of property.

*HOA's DO have the right to regulate signs anywhere in the subdivision - there are communities where home owners can't even put for sale signs up - but I agree that Lee should not have done that.

As a number of posters have said, if the Anthonys would not engage the protesters they would be better off, but they just can't help themselves, can they?

The more I see about the protesters, the more disgusted I get at them. The woman with the St. Bernard - ok, she would go looking for him, but she also is keeping him out in the hot sun for how many hours??? That in itself is cruel - I don't care if she had water there - you don't keep a dog out in the hot sun any length of time! From the looks of it, she has been there at least an hour. Does anyone know exactly how long she has been there?

I am truly worried that someone is going to be seriously hurt out there at some point. This is a dangerous situation for everyone involved.

Yes, but the Anthonys put their sign back up today after the incident with Lee and the dog-lady.

So, he can destroy a sign and use the HOA as his excuse and at the same time move their own sign in front of the house?

It wasn't sunny today--it was raining. Nice, actually.

I think the shared tension and anger is keeping an illusion of a united front, (it's them against everyone outside of the house) at the protesters and media is probably keeping them from adressing the issues they should be adressing.

IMO

I agree, and it's prrotecting them for allowing what they know to be true, deep down, to rise to the surface. It's too unbearable to face, so the anger keeps it at bay.

When it finally does surface, I think they'll implode.

I can understand loosing it. However they already had the police there and the police already made it obvious that they were not trespassing or being unlawful about their presence.

I just do not understand if he is having a hard time grasping the situation of his niece being possibly dead at his sister's hands, then why the cheerful "High Five" stunt at the lawyers the other day.

This whole family needs help, mental help in the worst way!

There is no help for what these people have.

HOAs have no LE powers whatsoever. The only thing they can do is file a law suit if the home owners don't follow the rules. HOA presidents can't police an easement. The protestor was on public property and wasn't causing a disturbance. Unless LE tells her to move, she has every right to be there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710
Back