Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let me say this and get it out there for everyone who feel the need to feel sorry for Casey ... or the whole family for that matter.

Does anyone remember the myspace posts where Casey was bragging to her brother Lee about how she and Cindy "officially taught Caylee how to take shots"???

That will NEVER leave my mind. What kind of family teaches a 2 year old about alcohol shots? And yes, that is what they were talking about. There is something severely wrong here.

So if a protester wants to stand on a blade of grass and exercise their rights .. Protest on!
I took that to mean taking jabs/punches. I grew up with 3 older brothers who taught me how to take "shots"...no alcohol involved there. I could defend myself pretty good at a young age though.

Looks like the whole family is close to the breaking point. I can't say i'd be worried about a little charge like that if I were in that position.

I never did care much for Lee though. Hopefully someone in that family breaks and puts a stop to all of this.

So is there precedent for this? I mean, what would be his arguement. I am wondering if the defense is going to be taht the police and labs are framing Casey, so he requests they stop testing to prevent tampering. Of course tehy deny his request, so later he can claim he tried to stop them from framing her? I assume he can have his own people test the same evidence later.
Yes, AFTER CHARGES are filed -not before.

Personally, I think Lee showed tremendous restraint considering the hell he's been through. The bottom line is this....Casey is the one everyone should be angry with. I believe her parents and Lee have been pushed far enough. From what I see, they are not guilty of harming or disappearing Caylee. They can't MAKE Casey talk. And I don't see what good it would do for the family to denounce her....that won't make her talk either. I beleive they're not searching for 2 reasons....1. they don't believe Caylee is dead, and 2. if they did attend a search...how far would they get before the media pounced on them, or before an angry mob attacked them. LE doesn't want them anywhere near possible evidence or possible crime scenes. So, Cindy, George and Lee have no choice but to sit back and take everything that everyone is dishing out and not because of anything of their own doing. Protesters and the media are provoking the family when they should be provoking Casey, if they could get anywhere near her. I understand everyone's anger and rage, but I think people should use that energy for something more constructive. The emotions in this case are getting nothing done other than inciting more emotions. It is not finding Caylee and it is not making Casey talk. I don't think Cindy, George or Lee have a clue where Caylee is, or what Casey may have done with her. I'm sure Casey is telling them one thing and telling Baez another...and Baez can't break the client privilege. I could go on forever.... I just don't understand how some cannot see the bind that the family is in...and that no matter what choices they make...someone somewhere will criticize. I feel for them because I believe that no matter what they do or say....people will continue to blame them, accuse them, and hate them....and there is little they can do at this moment to defend themselves. I really wish people would just back off of them and focus on finding Caylee first and foremost, then let them get their claws in Casey later.

I agree.

Sounds to me like Casey could be arrested on charges related to the investigation into the alleged check stealing and fraud charges (e.g. ATT, the bank, the stores Target and/or Winn Dixie).

I was just able to watch the video of Lee. I :clap: the neighbor that came with the questions. The one question he asked that stuck out was "There are 2500 people out looking for Caylee, what are you doing sitting at home?" Perfect! Lee had no answer. What are they doing??? Just playcating to Casey?? Pretty sad in my eyes!
Apparently today was Lee's turn for sidewalk patrol. And chauffeur duty.

Perhaps after such a rough afternoon, he'll be able to unwind by shopping online for action figures.

I took that to mean taking jabs/punches. I grew up with 3 older brothers who taught me how to take "shots"...no alcohol involved there. I could defend myself pretty good at a young age though.

No, most of the talk around that statement was about drinking and partying. I don't recall anyone who took it any different when that was found.

Other parents have searched in other cases. Mark Lunsford searched. He didn't tell people to get off their azzes and look for his daughter. Sharon Rocha searched for Laci. So don't give me that crapola.

Other parents have searched in other cases. Mark Lunsford searched. He didn't tell people to get off their azzes and look for his daughter. Sharon Rocha searched for Laci. So don't give me that crapola.

Sharon didn't have people up in her face yelling at her every time she stepped outside of her home.

Sharon didn't have people up in her face yelling at her every time she stepped outside of her home.

There was no reason for them to.........she WAS looking for her daughter.....not telling the rest of the world to do it while she sat on her a-- at home begging for money!!!!!

Because Sharon had nothing to hide... she was out there looking for her daughter and trying to find out the truth... no matter how horrible it was.

Could it be because she really cared about where her daughter and grandson were? Oh yes, and she even wanted the searches to continue and did everything she could to assist LE. MAYBE that is why there were no protesters outside of her house.

I was one of the volunteers searching for Danielle Van Dam in San Diego. Her parents DID have people scrutinizing them harshly and yelling at them and they were out there searching, they were at command center with food/water for volunteers every day.

Let me say this and get it out there for everyone who feel the need to feel sorry for Casey ... or the whole family for that matter.

Does anyone remember the myspace posts where Casey was bragging to her brother Lee about how she and Cindy "officially taught Caylee how to take shots"???

That will NEVER leave my mind. What kind of family teaches a 2 year old about alcohol shots? And yes, that is what they were talking about. There is something severely wrong here.

So if a protester wants to stand on a blade of grass and exercise their rights .. Protest on!

I definitely never saw that one ... do you have a link or a screenshot??

http://www.local6.com/news/17439075/detail.html

(snip)
Liz Pounders, the woman with the dog, set up a chair on the grassy area between the road and the sidewalk outside the home and said she is on public property and does not have to move.

Cindy Anthony called the Orange County Sheriff's Office about the situation, and four deputies were dispatched to the home but said Pounders could stay.

'
None of us know what they are having done privately to look for Caylee. They just are not looking for a dead Caylee but none of us know who, how, where or what is being done privately to find a living Caylee.

Why doesn't somebody tell us what they have/are doing to search for Caylee? Please we get told so very much and that just happens to be left out? I don't think so. Why are the "sighting" of Caylee only to Cindy and never with specific information such as time, place, descriptions of persons, vehicles or clothing? This family is not searching and never has they are obstructing the search and insulting and attacking the very people sacrificing time and money, safety and health, emotionally...

The last thing the Anthony's want is Caylee found (they have made there VERY clear), they want to save Casey!
:furious::furious::furious::furious::behindbar:furious::furious::furious:

Could it be because she really cared about where her daughter and grandson were? Oh yes, and she even wanted the searches to continue and did everything she could to assist LE. MAYBE that is why there were no protesters outside of her house.

Sharon didn't have a child who was a POI in Laci's murder, there was no reason for angry mobs to gather outside her home. It makes no sense to compare Sharon's behavior to Cindys, the circumstances are totally different.

Why doesn't somebody tell us what they have/are doing to search for Caylee? Please we get told so very much and that just happens to be left out? I don't think so. Why are the "sighting" of Caylee only to Cindy and never with specific information such as time, place, descriptions of persons, vehicles or clothing? This family is not searching and never has they are obstructing the search and insulting and attacking the very people sacrificing time and money, safety and health, emotionally...

The last thing the Anthony's want is Caylee found (they have made there VERY clear), they want to save Casey!
:furious::furious::furious::furious::behindbar:furious::furious::furious:

:clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo