Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was hoping this evil would have been located when I woke up. I fear so much for LE in this situation, and every innocent person going about their day.

What do y'all think about the alleged 15 victims he mentioned? Was he just trying to make himself sound even more evil? I worry if he had other victims who are people not as likely to be reported as missing(homeless, prostitutes). But I'm praying he was doing some sort of sick grandstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they do not exist. I don't know if he made them up to sound evil or if maybe he believes it and has had a psychotic break? I wondered if he may be ex military and was claiming some war deaths as his own but I think that would have come out by now.

ETA Didn't he say the gf made him ' crazy'? I wonder if he could have an injury or illness that is undiagnosed that has significantly altered his thinking. Just speculating.

Was hoping this evil would have been located when I woke up. I fear so much for LE in this situation, and every innocent person going about their day.

What do y'all think about the alleged 15 victims he mentioned? Was he just trying to make himself sound even more evil? I worry if he had other victims who are people not as likely to be reported as missing(homeless, prostitutes). But I'm praying he was doing some sort of sick grandstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think the only person he shot yesterday was Robert Godwin Sr. RIP.

he definitely wants credit for this so if there were other victims from yesterday he would have either filmed it or claimed them, but the only locations he gave for other "bodies" were supposed victims from his past, whether or not those are real is unclear.

i think the only person he shot yesterday was Robert Godwin Sr. RIP.

he definitely wants credit for this so if there were other victims from yesterday he would have either filmed it or claimed them, but the only locations he gave for other "bodies" were supposed victims from his past, whether or not those are real is unclear.

I agree. I also don't think he will kill again. Nor do I think he killed anyone else. This has a feeling of a cry for help, attn,

His posts had a poor me much more so than this raging hating others - live pity party.

Did he pass anyone else before his victim? I wonder if his target selection ( I am not saying I agree or whatever) was to select an elder who had lived a long life. Hold on . I am not saying its ok.

His selection process is also, based on his self report that his issues with rejection etc were with woman, so that is kinda odd in terms of the stuff he was saying - to murder a male

moo

[video=twitter;853937366448394240]https://twitter.com/wkyc/status/853937366448394240[/video]

Cleveland is EST so that is in 10 minutes. FYI

I do worry he will try to kill again since all the attention he is getting in news media.

He knows he has nothing to lose at this point so i worry about more crimes and attempts to kill people.

He more or less admitted to a mental breakdown. I hope he can decide to turn himself in without anyone else getting hurt. I think he knows what he did was terrible and I hope he can find it in himself to give up.

Well he may kill again, but at least it appears he's now hiding/running and didn't just continue to kill random people throughout the rest of the day.

I found his "sigh" when he was getting out of the car just strange. It was like gotta check the air in my tires, just no authentic rage here. He works in behavioral heath, for folks who just lost it they do not know they just lost it.

I would not be surprised if we find he had not been crying poor me for ages

Shocking that people consciously watch it knowing what will happen. Jmo

I got it up and then I decided I did not want to watch it. That may change, but last night - nah- not watching this

He may have tried to cross the border into Canada if not already there.

Possible, but that's more difficult to do these days. IIRC, you need a passport. Canadian & US law enforcement work very closely.

Now live on local TV. Someone fix Frank's microphone.

We have a crazed lunatic posting a murder on Facebook, multiple Instagrams popping up on his name that people are following, and hokey 's for the late Robert Godwin.

What a sad world we live in.

Hi Labor!

Did he do stuff on Insta also?

Asking the public to call 911 if they see Stephens

Stay vigilant but go about your day

Lot of rumors out there.

They don't want people to panic

So far 1 confirmed homicide

Feds, state, local partners...Want Stephens to turn himself in...If not, "We WILL catch him"

FBI guy

SS is armed and dangerous.

Call 911 with any tips, sightings, etc...

1800 CALL FBI if you see anything related to SS

Billboards throughout Ohio and other states.

To the public: If you see something-say something.

The goal here is to find SS before any other crimes are committed. Take him off the street. They are using any and all resources throughout the US to catch him. (paraphrased a bit)

If someone out there thinks they are helping SS...you're not....you'll get in trouble. He needs to be brought in safely

Help him by giving us (LE) info or convince him to turn himself in

Mr. Godwin's family told LE to tell ppl to NOT donate to ANY accounts in Mr. Godwin's name...Family will announce what's going on with that later.

Cell phone ? ===LE doesn't know where SS is. Last location they have is at the murder scene.

Suspect has no criminal record...a lot of traffic violations

G/friend (JL) is cooperating...She's safe and they won't disclose location

Detectives tried to convince SS to turn himself...they had contact with him via cell phone yesterday.

Anyone know the timeframe between the murder and the time he put it on facebook

That's new that they have talked to him - did he call them? SOunds more poor me stuff .

Does Go Fund historically, get LE involved in fake funds and prosecute?

National tip line for FBI. Call 911 or the FBI

Not just Cleveland, but throughout the US

Very optimistic, things will happen quickly

If anyone helping Steve, you'll get yourself in trouble too. If friend or family member the only way to help him is to convince him to turn himself in.

Mr. Godwin's family says don't contribute to any Go Fund Me accounts in his name. Family will make announcement later today to handle this.

Cell phone in Erie, PA? Reporter question. Anything right now is pure speculation.

Did he have a record? Had some traffic violations

Girlfriend? Talked to several people all are cooperating. Can't say where woman is, can't say she is girlfriend

Had contact with Steve early in investigation. Talked to him via cell phone. Tried to convince him to turn himself in, didn't work.

He has deep issues, heinous crime

Talked to family. No one has tried to obstruct them. To aid a felon is a felony crime.

Searched high and low, places mentioned on FB and others that weren't. As of 9 am, no other victims

Using all investigative tools at their disposal to track him, federal, etc

Won't comment on Erie, PA cell phone ping. Looking at all surrounding states

End

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member