Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah I have no desire to see videos like this anymore. The images can haunt you for a very long time.

I made the mistake of watching one of the ISIS videos where they set the guy on fire in a cage and I am still haunted by it. Ever since I try to be careful and try not to view death scenes.

I can see movies and TV because I no they are not real. The real ones are the ones I have to avoid.

It makes me appreciate LE for them having to gather clues from crime scenes and videos such as this. I hope they catch him soon.
Exactly, those men and women are so strong. Praying for fast and safe resolution here.

Sent from my RCT6213W87M using Tapatalk

Ugh, the video is still all over FB. It's just being piped in from external sources .

Ugh, the video is still all over FB. It's just being piped in from external sources .
Can't unring that bell. It's out for good. Just not on his page or here. Best we can do.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

The Heavy video is still linked on the first page of this thread. I really wish it weren't.

The Heavy video is still linked on the first page of this thread. I really wish it weren't.

Nobody has to click on the link.

We are a true crime discussion forum. We actually have the crime on video which is so horrible it makes me sick to my stomach but it is what we are discussing.

It's the real world. It's ugly and terrible.

We have a caution in big red letters so people know what they are getting into and can decide for themselves to click on the link or not.

My utmost condolences to the hurting family of Mr. R. Godwin.
I am so sorry for their unspeakable loss.

Hoping this perp monster scum goes out in a hail of bullets-- but lingers and dies a painful death.

Re Facebook - they have released a very strong statement. I would report every post I saw that included the video. After you report a post, FB will send you a response advising you of the action they've taken. As a mod, I can assure you it is greatly appreciated. There is no way FB could be aware of where all those videos exist without help.

Re Facebook - they have released a very strong statement. I would report every post I saw that included the video. After you report a post, FB will send you a send
I reported 3 videos before I scrolled down to see how many more there were.. And decided it was probably hopeless. It was like 1/3 to 1/2 of what comes up if you look for his name on FB search.

I can't even speak what I really think without violating TOS.

This poor dear man, may he rest in peace, and I hope they swiftly find this person. May he FRY for what he did to this innocent soul.

There are now multiple Instagrams in his name, some with thousands of followers. Not sure if legit so I'm not going to post. But if they are legit.. seems he's very much basking in the attention.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/steve...ement-facebook-live-murder-cleveland-shooter/

c9lclbeumaa2cr21.jpg

I was busy w my Easter festivities and just came back to this. I saw the fb live post [emoji31]omg!!!! That poor man [emoji22]wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a crazed lunatic posting a murder on Facebook, multiple Instagrams popping up on his name that people are following, and hokey 's for the late Robert Godwin.

What a sad world we live in.

Hey Everyone please do not post the video of the shooting directly on the thread.

We have a link to Heavy.com on the front page with a warning.

Thank you

That video made me vomit. I do not recommend watching it.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back