Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My heart goes out to Mr. Goodwin's family. To have that video being played over and over all across the web must be a special brand of torture for those who loved him.

My heart goes out to Mr. Goodwin's family. To have that video being played over and over all across the web must be a special brand of torture for those who loved him.

Sick and so sad. Agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, posted it under Breaking News half an hour ago, didn't see this thread.

This is beyond heartbreaking. What kind of a world we are living in..

-Nin

Dear God I just saw the video. He did. He literally walked up to some kindly elderly man minding his own business and killed him all the while streaming it live on Facebook.

Who wants to stay inside and not go out to the world anymore? That would be me. How about you?

To be honest I've felt that way for some time now. I watch everyone and when I'm walking down the street am watching my back, front and side. It's a creepy world. But this poor elderly man had no chance.

There are currently 2797 users browsing this thread. (33 members and 2764 guests)

(Is that number right? I don't think I've EVER seen so many guests here...wow...)

This is crazy. That old man could have been anyone just out at the wrong place at the wrong time.
I feel like he is lying about the other people because surely if he killed 12 people it would be known by now.

Not sure what to make of this vehicle discription.

Stephens is driving a white or cream-colored SUV and is considered armed and dangerous, Ciaccia said. Anyone who spots Stephens should immediately call 911 and not approach him.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/04/man_accused_of_broadcasting_ea.html
Hope my link works- this is his vehicle:
https://mobile.twitter.com/clevelan...5?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There are currently 2797 users browsing this thread. (33 members and 2764 guests)

(Is that number right? I don't think I've EVER seen so many guests here...wow...)

Yes, indeed it is correct. We had several thousand more a bit earlier. Glad to see people are coming to Websleuths to get the latest!

Your eyes aren't fooling you. Pretty incredible. I think local coverage is light because of the holiday and people want to stay informed. To our guests from The Land, please stay safe tonight!

"Police said Sunday that the man "broadcast the killing on Facebook Live and has claimed to have committed multiple other homicides which are yet to be verified."

"There are no other victims that we know of," Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams said at a news conference.

Authorities said the killing of the one confirmed victim, Robert Goodwin, 74, appeared to be random.

"It's senseless," Williams said."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/manhunt-cleveland-after-killing-broadcast-facebook-live-n747166

I'm so sickened by this. I haven't watched the video and don't intend to. I absolutely hate how people can just watch people's murders online now, what on earth has happened?! That poor elderly man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back