Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BC News‏Verified account @NBCNews [video=twitter;854053758610755584]https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/854053758610755584[/video]More

Cleveland police say there’s “no truth” to reports that Facebook killing suspect Steve Stephens is in Philadelphia

So crazy that Philadelphia appears to be taking more precautions than Cleveland on just a possible lead.

I realize that. I only think it's baffling because he has very distinctive looks. I'm sure I would recognize him if in my area it's already been over 24hrs.

As someone else said, I think it depends on where you live. In many areas...he would blend right in, for sure. I don't think there's anything distinctive about his looks at all really.

As someone else said, I think it depends on where you live. In many areas...he would blend right in, for sure. I don't think there's anything distinctive about his looks at all really.

For me it's his eyes, eyebrows and lips.

The Godwins don't blame his GF. What an awesome family.

[video=twitter;854007556502585345]https://twitter.com/jessicalynndill/status/854007556502585345[/video]

Well, obviously he has distinct facial features...we ALL do. But would a bald, black man with a beard stand out in a crowd? Not really. Certainly not in many cities across the country.

In the tiny town I used to live in in South Dakota? Yeah...he would. But it wasn't a diverse area. Where I live now? Not so much. And likely not in any larger city....which is where he is, I imagine.

for those who havent seen it happen before - every time there is a tragedy like this immediately a bunch of fake instagram/facebook/twitter/youtube/ pages will pop up, some of them try to look real and some are obvious fakes, it is like a game to these people to try to get these fake pages spread and in some cases their aim to try to get the media to use them as real sources.

so take any pages you see linked with a grain of salt, like the one that claims "hide and seek champion", that is a well known meme and probably means that page is fake.

Well, obviously he has distinct facial features...we ALL do. But would a bald, black man with a beard stand out in a crowd? Not really. Certainly not in many cities across the country.

In the tiny town I used to live in in South Dakota? Yeah...he would. But it wasn't a diverse area. Where I live now? Not so much. And likely not in any larger city....which is where he is, I imagine.

The fact that he is 6'2" and weighs 244 stands out most to me. That's a tall man. I just hope they find him and nobody else gets hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This morning it was reported that it was pinged in Pennsylvania

msm link? right above your post is a police claim that this report is false.

(im not up to speed on everything today, not claiming you are wrong, idk)

The fact that he is 6'2" and weighs 244 stands out most to me. That's a tall man. I just hope they find him and nobody else gets hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes like a big football player. He's beard is odd looking to me too. I don't know why maybe because it's so thick.

I imagine he's sitting in his car most of the time for this reason if he still around.

for those who havent seen it happen before - every time there is a tragedy like this immediately a bunch of fake instagram/facebook/twitter/youtube/ pages will pop up, some of them try to look real and some are obvious fakes, it is like a game to these people to try to get these fake pages spread and in some cases their aim to try to get the media to use them as real sources.

so take any pages you see linked with a grain of salt, like the one that claims "hide and seek champion", that is a well known meme and probably means that page is fake.

Youtube is horrible. Several videos saying this is all a hoax, and people are buying it.

I agree but most people aren't gonna get close enough to notice their distinction IMO. My guess is a lot of the possible sightings didn't look like him up close but nobody wants to get up close and personal with anyone resembling him.

The Godwins don't blame his GF. What an awesome family.

[video=twitter;854007556502585345]https://twitter.com/jessicalynndill/status/854007556502585345[/video]

I love this family. She needs to hear that. I was thinking the same. She could easily get caught up in a guilt trip but this man's actions are his own!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother
Back