Police return to North Dumfries farm -- 28 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I'm not the only one suffering from confusion here.

Toronto Star reports "On Tuesday, Toronto police confirmed they executed the warrant in connection to their investigations — the death and missing person’s cases — and not in relation Bosma’s murder."
Source: http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._warrant_at_suspect_dellen_millards_farm.html

JMO, but the complexities continue...guess we have to take TPS's official statement??
A direct quote from a LE officer usually trumps everything else.
National Post
by Adrian Humphries
13/05/28 | Last Updated: 13/05/28 3:13 PM ET

“Toronto police homicide officers are executing a search warrant there and it is in relation to our portion of the Bosma investigation,” said Const. Wendy Drummond, a spokeswoman for Toronto police.

“We are only saying it is in relation to our portion of the investigation,” she said when pressed for details on what killing or serious crime the search was related to.
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...micide-unit-searches-tim-bosma-suspects-farm/

Maybe it's not even related to LB or Millard's father. Maybe they're looking for remains of suspect #3. It sounds crazy, but keep in mind the Hamilton police chief said he was confident there was "no danger to the public" - how could he be confident of that without suspect #3 in custody?

Just thinking out loud...

This was my first thought. Then I saw LE is cutting the weed which is really tall. It could not have grown that high in that short amount of time, so suspect #3 couldn't be under that. IMO

Constable Wendy Drummond says police are executing search warrants at the family farm in relation to
two specific cases invloving Toronto police.
Drummond says those two cases are the death of Millard's father last December which was initially ruled a suicide, as well as the disappearance of a former gilfiend of Millard's, Laura Babcock.

http://www.900chml.com/Channels/Reg/NewsLocalGeneral/Story.aspx?ID=1971458

Why would Toronto Police Service now be searching the farm? Reason to believe?

Which case is TPS investigating, WM's death?

IMO I might suspect the did only a surface search and now considering he had a backhoe (was it a backhoe?) there, they want to look beneath the surface. Maybe they found some DNA on the backhoe?

Perhaps neither DM or MS spilled the beans but rather it was discovered through forensics that some of what you recovered earlier is that of a female, and therefore not related to the murder of TB. JMO.

Why would Toronto Police Service now be searching the farm? Reason to believe?

Which case is TPS investigating, WM's death?

They likely have more resources and murder investigation experience under their belts than the other detachtments and LB was last seen in Toronto. :facepalm:

Perhaps neither DM or MS spilled the beans but rather it was discovered through forensics that some of what you recovered earlier is that of a female, and therefore not related to the murder of TB. JMO.
:welcome6: Great 1st post! I know the lake is bigger than many countries but I live by the lake too! We're neighbors!!

Slightly off topic question, sorry...

Can DM and MS communicate and form a consistent defense via their lawyers? Or is there anything restricting their lawyers from speaking to each other in order to establish the same story?

This headline makes me crazy!! Can they not come up with something more appropriate? Toronto Police Search the farm of Dellen Millard for clues to another ongoing investigstion.

Fearing possible second case, Toronto Police Homicide Unit searches Tim Bosma suspect’s farm

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...micide-unit-searches-tim-bosma-suspects-farm/

One would think there would be a picture of Laura in that arcticle!!!

They likely have more resources and murder investigation experience under their belts than the other detachtments ... :facepalm:

Ouch! Way to insult the Hamilton team! :/

Ouch! Way to insult the Hamilton team! :/

Just telling it like it is. Hamilton consistently has less homicides per year than Toronto does. In 2010 there were 12 Homicides in Hamilton region and 17 in Toronto the same year.

Considering the size of Hamilton compared to Toronto WTH is going on with even 12 homicides??

Wish we had a fly on the wall out there. I'm so curious as to what they are looking for!!!

Police currently having discussion on Dellen Millard farm pic.twitter.com/uxrRlsqOq0

blygl5ucyaap4ls.jpg

To me, it looks like they are confirming notes. Like they have instructions they are following. JMO

LEO can't get a search warrant based on speculation.

Somebody is talking or LE has a solid lead.

The site for the GPR is looking pretty darn specific to me.

Perhaps they found something on the excavator they removed.

I could be way off base but in my opinion I don't think he had anything to do with Laura... Unless she over dosed around him and he freaked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE